Let's go on an adventure Veeky Forums!

Let's go on an adventure Veeky Forums!

This stuff honestly looks vial.

Also shout out to my /sip/ Bros

no

Wonder what this is going to be....

If you guessed shitty biscuits then give yourself a pat on the back (these really do look sad)

Have you ever asked yourself if you can you use Bisquick to thicken gravy? The answer is probably!

Looking pretty good, about ready for the milk and pepper.

Looking pretty good, now all we do is wait.

Let's stop this adventure

This looks like someone gave a toddler a stick and access to a stove.

These actually look alright. I'm surprised.

Check out the 9111111 get in the pizza thread you uncultured faggots

You guys are so mean.

Sorry, I need to cook shit I can eat and not be depressed about. I'm cooking for a family I don't want to fail. This just seems like systemic failure.

maybe you can take that crap and stuff it in a dumpling for some family. No one will notice if you fry it hard enough.

Tastes pretty good.

How do you make hung over biscuits and gravy?

That looks like good gruel. But who lives in a russian gulag?

It is not pretty but it's quick and delicious.
Well Veeky Forums it was fun cooking with y'all, I'll be back tomorrow/tonight with another culinary adventure!

Who doesn't love Milky Pork Piss. It's a human staple.

I mean. Anyone from the south will tell you biscuits and sausage gravy actually is a breakfast staple.

That's the south. They eat okra, white gravy and nourishing farm detritus. Poor people will eat things to keep them alive.

Okra is delicious you heathen.

Yeah, but it's poverty south food. And really, it's kinda coarse to eat. I never understood your grits and shit. But it's food, and I'm sure Somalians wouldn't pass.

>Doesn't like grits ether

What is wrong with northerners!?

why do you people eat vegetable gravy? It seems like you're drinking flour stock. Flour mixed with vegetables instead of meat.

Did you guys starve during the confederate rebellion? Did Okra keep you guys going?

Yeah, never been a fan of the whole Confederate flag waving Southerners, but the friendliness and food is nice.
I can't say I've ever had vegetable gravy, you need to fry the flour in some kind of fat so it doesn't really make much sense to me. Never seen anyone cook it either...