Bookmarks

What do you usually use for bookmarks, /lit? For me it's pic related.
Or are you all dogearing plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7Wt8lDK0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god tier:
piece of paper used to write down notes and words you dont know the definition of

pleb tier:
bookmark
dog ears

PROVE ME WRONG

>not keeping a reading journal that keeps track of your thoughts on the book

>not writing a 1000 page paper on every chapter you read

Use the Tailo Effect properly and you wont need one.

>not writing a book about each sentence you imbibe

I use a kindle, it bookmarks automatically and has this feature built in
> write down notes and words you dont know the definition of

I have a nice wood bookmark an old friend gave me years ago. I still use it for the main book I'm reading, it's very sentimental to me.

I don't use bookmarks I just remember

I think its a good mental exercise

I rip off the pages as I read.

i used to use playing cards from a cheap deck.

I use a plastic thing that you stick in plant pots, that has, "German Chamomile," written on it, currently

Other smaller books.

Oh, I used to have a plastic bookmark that was also a ruler that said, "You MEASURED UP in the fight against mental retardation, thanks -knights of columbus," written on it, but the fucking thing snapped in half.

duct tape
I fold the sticky sides onto themselves. The top is always a little lopsided and hook shaped causing it to hang off of the book so it never falls out. I make a new one every time I get a new book.

I write the date and time in the top corner of the page.

I have a piece of bologna from a sandwich my mom made for me when I was seven. She died that day, and I've kept the bologna since then and use it as a bookmark as a reminder of how great she was.

holy shit, same

Old transit tickets, receipts the book store cashier tucks in the books I buy, bookmarks I get as courtesy gift from local bookstore, old sticks of RAM, and I used to use folded up pieces of paper back in school when I was reading a lot of books at once for classes.

>words you dont know the definition of

Hope english is your second language...

> he thinks he knows all the words in English

people like this actually exist

>old sticks of RAM
this is the only correct answer

Playing cards

What is this, google is giving me nothing?

My little sister made me one. It's just a drawing on a piece of paper but you know...It's the best bookmark I've ever had now that I'm almost thousand km away from home.

>not knowing all the words in the English language
Wew lad

I wish I had a little sister

I only have two sticks though, and a lot of books to save progress in.

No you don't. It's nothing like your chinese cartoons.

Literally nothing is wrong with dog earing

but user said that his little sister made him a bookmark that he's quite fond of. I knew a girl who had an older brother that she admired a lot. She always talked about him.. I would like that sort of love.

>Not just remembering the page you left on.

By all known laws of psychology, it is not possible for people to be this stupid, and able to read a book, at the same time, yet it is so.

yugioh cards

Whatever piece of paper I have at hand. Only pseuds waste time and thought on bookmarks.

I use whatever I have at hand from tisses to bits of random paper to cash to a hair tie

Queen of hearts playing card I found after a house party

Usually the receipt they print out at the library with the due date on it. Helps me keep my place and it's a good reminder of my reading pace and finishing deadline/goal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca7Wt8lDK0s

enjoy.