Having two friends over for dinner sometime, they're both vegan so i need some good vegan recipes or ideas. thanks

having two friends over for dinner sometime, they're both vegan so i need some good vegan recipes or ideas. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

vegweb.com/recipes/tomato-basil-and-roasted-pine-nut-penne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go mow your lawn. Dump the clippings into a dog food bowl and serve on the floor. Then shoot yourself in the dick for having vegan friends.

Coconut-lentil curry

caramelize a couple of onions
once done, add spices (turmeric, paprika, smoked paprika, mustard powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper/chili powder, clove, cumin, black pepper, salt, ginger)
add some tomato paste
pour in pre-cooked lentils (brown preferably)
pour in coconut milk
boil until it's thickened to the desired consistency
add some fresh lime juice and coriander leaves
serve on rice or with salmon or whatever you want really.

Those poor coconut titties.

babby's first bait thread

Ask them what they like. Some vegans like nutrient-dense good food while others like tendies and oreos and haven't touched a leaf this week.

Ethiopian cuisine has some pretty god tier vegetarian options, although they look like pile of shit

vegweb.com/recipes/tomato-basil-and-roasted-pine-nut-penne

give them the breatharian deluxe

easy mode - make grilled portobello burgers and baked sweet potatoes topped with caramelized onions.

>slightly harder mode - stuff the grilled portobellos and bake to make a heartier burger, and make some herbed tofu ricotta cheese to top the sweet potatoes and caramelized onions.

Dumbass, just make dishes with no meat. Salads, a butternut squash, tomato or potato leek soup. Stir fried rice with vegetables and exotic mushrooms or mushroom risotto using vegetable stock. Pumpkin stuffed with wild rice. Hummus and baba ghanoush served with lavash flatbread. Just don't be a faggot and buy the over processed meat substitute shit.

Serves them the salad condiments

Here you go:
www.theradicalvegan.tumblr.com

And if you have pinterest: www.pinterest.com/vfortheanimals

>Just don't be a faggot and buy the over processed meat substitute shit
>le ebin 'processing is bad' maymay

The Beyond Burger is really good. OP, you should get a couple packs of those.

stuffed peppers with rice, garlic, mushrooms, and roasted tomatoes, breadcrumbs on top

homemade tortilla chips and black bean hummus- black beans, tahini, cayenne, cumin, balsamic, soy sauce, mince onions to top

spring rolls with mae ploy chili sauce or curry peanut dipping sauce (i make mine out of the powdered peanut butter)

vietnamese noodle bowls

eggplant parmesan with nutritional yeast or veggiego/follow your heart parmesan

vegan pesto pasta with tomatoes, onions, pine nuts, coined radishes

Vegan Chili.
Just make regular chili and call it vegan.
Lie about the ingredients if asked.

Since they are vegan and not vegetarian it means that they're diet is for ideological reasons, not any valid reasons.

I think the other posters in this thread misunderstood the question. I myself won't be of much use either, as I've never cooked a vegan. I totally get needed a couple though, as theyre likely to be stringy and lacking any substaintial meat woth good fat marbling.

So probably a stew of some kind.

Pasta with veggies.

Those aren't friends op, they're evangelists looking for converts.

>Op owning male genitalia
Think mcfly, think.

>Pinterest
I'll get my 45 year old vagina over there pronto once I finish my hobbycraft bracelets.

Is it still mcfly or has Nelson Mandela edited it differently now.