Americans can't eat pizza without dip slop

>Americans can't eat pizza without dip slop
You literally can't make this shit up.

What's next? A hamburger dipping sauce?

This is untrue. The pizza dip thing is limited to awful pizza, almost always chains. It's not an option at good places.

I dip my burger in mustard.

You mean small pretentious restaurants that have no clue how to cook pizza nor have a proper oven?

Why don't you put the mustard IN the burger?

Im American and the only thing I add to my pizza is occasionally hot sauce/salsa

Holy fucking shit I want this meme, and you OP, to just die already.

>pretentious
Enjoy your poverty.

Like, I would appreciate this if it was homemade, but a restaurant has no business serving thisto the public as if it were the best shit ever.

Also, garlic sauce is objectively the best for finishing up the crust.

we could send yall some of our dipping sauces but the muslims said no

What country are you from? I'd like to see how you enjoy your pizza.

I'm from Europe and I recently started eating pizza crusts with mayonnaise or herb butter. I'm very lean and have trouble gaining white, so it helps me with that.

Not the case, world dipping sauce shortage due to 170,000,000 niggers in burgerville. That's the population of Russia btw. Really makes you think.

>Europe
>trouble gaining white

Need to chop your onions in half so the pizza doesn't look like it has ringworm.

I'm Finnish and we eat turk-made pizza.

Try oatmeal with brown sugar and peanut butter for weight gain

That'll be 19.95 plus tip

Apart from say, having a crust that's not so dry, flavorless and dense that you need to dip it.

god damn thos niggers and there love for our dipping sauces i told them creating that dipping sauce of grape/watermelon would come back to bite us but no on listens

You chain plebs are the worst. There are tons and tons of great small pizza restaurants.

>ordinary non-chain pizza is pretentious
u fukin wot m8

Whole wheat brown sugar and peanut butter sandwiches with a few oats. Shit is godly. I love me some brown sugar pb sammies

Not outside the tri-state area and a few major cities.

>people dip their pizzas in things
But why? I understand the crust of all things. But the pizza part?

chain pizza:
>consistent
>made in a proper oven
>great simple flavor
>fast
Artisan faggot pizza
>same as chain pizza but made by a hack
>weird conflicting flavours
>marked up prices
>rude tattooslut/paganbro staff
>takes forever

Only good one in your picture is the garlic dip. Also when I was living on the street as a kid I'd buy $1 burgers from Carl's Jr., grab a pack or two of the barbeque sauce as they were free back then, and dip the burger in that. Was what I considered my monthly treat, fucking delicious.

The best part is you're buttfrustrated about the eating habits of people hundreds/thousands of miles away from you, whereas now even after building a career and traveling the world I don't give a single fuck about what any other country does. You're just so laughably insignificant.

At least I didn't have to sell my homeless ass for a dollar to get a burger once a month

Do yuropoors r e a l l y eat leaf pizza?

>you americans
>you
>you just dont understand
>true flavor
>and
>simple but effective tastes
>like you don't need all that cheese
>our crust is so superior
> >he doesnt have leaves on his pizza for supreme moderate non-greasy harmonious flavors

>What's next? A hamburger dipping sauce?
We could make millions!

Did you ever have to toss anybody's salad with the BBQ sauce?

>be canadian
>never dipped pizza before
>british gf says I need to try it
>get garlic dipp
>its actually breddy good
>had every pizza with garlic dipp since
>find shop that sells giant homemade slices with homemade garlic dipp
>10/10

>be burger
>best childhood memory is eating a burger
>become a midlevel exec and get to travel economy
>see actual culture and food
>"I-I don't g-give a fuck..."

>>made in a proper oven
What?
>>great simple flavor
Top kek, I bet you also think McDonald's hamburgers have "great simple flavor".
>>same as chain pizza but made by a hack
>>weird conflicting flavours
>>rude tattooslut/paganbro staff
It sounds like you ate at one shitty pizza place and are assuming all of them are the same.

Oh, I live in the tri-state area. I guess I'm spoiled. Where do you live?

>it's an american tries to grasp the concept of more than one type of oven episode

I said "What?" because plenty of small places have proper ovens.

>Gaining white

Doesn't work that way, Muhammad

Lotsa dips in leafland too! It's great to live in a first-world country that has options! And the burger dip is an excellent idea! Thank, Veeky Forumsomrade!

Jersey city. I've had the misfortune of having pizza outside here though. About as bad as chains but not as consistent. At least they don't taste of chemicals though.

[spoiler]Papa Johns is shit, MeNEdds is the best.[/spoiler]

European pizza looks disgusting.

Huh. Never thought of it like that.

>burgerclaps come in droves to defend the fucking dipping sauce
You. Literally. Can't. Make. This. Shit. Up.

Food can taste good by itself. You don't need to drown everything in flavoured mayo.

That's what real food looks like man. No cheese-filled, dorito crust with a dough bowl of cool ranch in the middle

It still looks gross. Pic related--delicious European pizza.

We already have hamburger dip it's called HEINZ 57 REAL TOMATO KATSUP BITCH

It's for wings, faglord

>You don't need to drown everything in flavoured mayo.

We don't--that's what Europeans do. You even eat your french fries with mayo like disgusting barbarians.

>lapin kansa

Yum yum! Europeans sure do know how to make a proper pizza. Just look at all of that delicious salad, mayo, cum, and kebab!

Better than Xzibit though, he dips his sauce in dipping sauce