Tfw your tutor dropped you and even refused payment after realizing your brainletism was just too much for him

>tfw your tutor dropped you and even refused payment after realizing your brainletism was just too much for him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UDA3fF6WsVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/UDA3fF6WsVQ

your tutor was dogshit assuming both of you communicated clearly on your needs

>be tutor for geometry class
>teacher assigns me specific student
>realize this bitch is having problems with basic algebra
>okay no problem I'll review that
>realize further this bitch doesn't even know exponents
>bitch doesn't even know her times tables
>fuck it I got the time
>"Multiplication is easy. Let's start with the ones..."
>explain how it works
>"Now, what's 1x2?"
>"3"
>let's go simpler
>"what's 1+1"
>*uses fingers*
>"3"
>bitch calls her dad on me
>"Sir your child is a dumb ass."
>bitch gets kicked out of the class

Try teaching concepts about sine and cosine to someone who can't even add.
On top of all this she was a nigger.

Say it with me: /pol/ was right

>On top of all this she was a nigger.

if you said it before the greentext it would make much more sense.

>knowing times tables

Calling bullshit on you calling her a dumbass to her father.

>On top of all this she was a nigger.
So you were biased against her because she was a race you didn't like and that is why you did not teach her properly?

Yeah, I'd fire you.

Lol fuck off nigger.

I'm not even black, that's just shitty behavior. You are getting paid to teach her. Even if she is absolutely retarded, nothing stops you from just starting from the bottom. Teach her 1+1. She will at least gain something from it. But because you were biased you dropped and then even insulted her.

I mean, I am all for mocking brainlets but my philosophy is that you kick brainlets when they get out of line, not when they already down. If a brainlet knows his place then there is no reason to hurt them like that.

You don't seem to understand that sometimes, a child is a waste of time to teach because they literally are too dumb to teach.

True, but I don't think that a mere fucking tutor should be the one to decide who is worthy of knowledge.

I mean, talking about brainlets getting out of place. If you do tutoring for kids then you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wtf.

I was hired to help with Geometry not fucking elementary arithmetic.

This person somehow managed to make it to Geometry without knowing how to add that's not my problem. If I got hired to teach someone how to perform open heart surgery I'd expect them to know the biology about the human heart and what each part does.

It wasn't even about the girl being black or too stupid. She's the one that got kicked out not me. She got placed in a math for her level afterwards I did my job by letting the teacher know. You can't keep letting kids move forward without mastering the material.

/thread

op btfo

How fucking dumb is Veeky Forums. You're expecting me to believe that a girl that can't do simple addition was in an algebra course? You're either mentally retarded or American (=).

You must be a shit tutor bud lol. Low tier teachers pet.

>You can't keep letting kids move forward without mastering the material.

That's not what I said. I said that you should have just found out her level and teach her from there. Yeah, she'd fail the course but at least she would learn.

Maybe if you had resigned gracefully after learning she knows so little that would also be fine, but you then insulted her in front of her dad and called her a nigger. That's not graceful. That makes you an asshole.

>all these nigger lovers defending a nigger brainlet

Why would I resign I had 20 other kids to help this was just a special case.

Like I said, I was hired to help in geometry and maybe SOME arithmetic, but to go all the way back to fucking kindergarten level math? No way. She got kicked out and put where she needed to be.

>kid gives you attitude from start
>try to help but kid is retarded
>kid calls dad trying to get me fired
>kid is the one that gets the boot

Yeah I'm the asshole for doing my job.

itt: brainlets are only ok if they are niggers

Fuck off pol-- this is a board for scientists and intellectuals in other words liberals. You and your hate have no place here and you rightfully got BTFO by liberal logic.

> liberal
> logic
pick one, negro.

>scientists and intellectuals in other words liberals

Reddit actually believes this

>"times tables"
>not multiplication table

You are the brainlet. I bet you also "cancel" instead of divide out.

Top kek. They drone on and on about how 'scientific' they are, yet fail to grasp rudimentary statistical concepts, like racial disparities in IQ, ect.

>Reddit actually believes this
No one believes this

>Being so dumb you can't even teach someone how to multiply numbers

I tutored calculus I last year and it was not even funny seeing how all niggers (who were only there because of affirmative action) struggled with BASIC algebra.

>nigger brainlet
Kind of redundant ain't it? Niggers should stay out of universities and do something at their level, like manual labour.