Tfw living in Germany

>tfw living in Germany
>tfw living in bread paradise

I always forget how other countries suck at bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

immigants lol

Sure thing, Muhammad.

I'm not going to say you're wrong, but that pic doesn't sell it. I've seen similar at Wegman's here in the United States.

Y'all're niggers.

this picture is a selection of bread that you can get at basically any supermarket here.
Most supermarkets have a small local bakery chain inside them where you can buy fresh bread

>Living in the glorious United State
>First to the moon
>First to invent Sourdough

How can anyone else compete?

>other countries suck at bread.
African-American please.

name one country that can compete with Germany

Italy
France
Any place other than germany with a significant surplus of ashkenazi jews and rye crops

Japan

France. Germany is better known for its kebabs.

>not a single loaf of Wonder Bread or pre-sliced bread anywhere on that shelf
What a fucking nightmare.

Poland. Russia. Lithu-fucking-ania. And those are the only countries I've been to myself. You can fuck right off back to Fatherland if you think Germany is special in any way, shape or form.

Germany prides itself on having the largest variety of breads worldwide. More than 300 basic kinds of bread are produced with more than 1,000 types of small bread-rolls and pastries. It has been estimated that the basic kinds of bread are so widely varied by more than 16,000 local bakeries that more than 1,000 different breads have been presented at a 2005 Cologne bread show. Germans are worldwide the biggest consumers (per capita) of bread, followed by Chile.[2][3][4][5] In 2012 there were 13,666 bakeries in Germany, but the number has been steadily declining, mainly in favour of supermarkets. 3090 different kinds of bread are listed in the German Bread Registry. Popularity of kinds of bread: mixed bread (wheat and rye) 31.8 %, toast bread 21.6 %, bread with grains and seeds 14.8 %, brown bread 11.5 %

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_in_Europe

>name one country that can compete with Germany
OK. Why do you think other countries can't compete?

Because they have a different culture, bread is just more part of the german culture. Others are better at other stuff.
I find German cuisine lacking in literally every other field but you can't top German bread

Did Germany win the Bakery Masters Competition? No, that was Japan. Checkmate.

Having good bread is the price you pay for Muslims raping your women I guess
Good thing you can still worry about cooking while your homeland that your forefathers fought and died for is run over and taken from you by Muslim invaders
Way to go Germany way to go

not him but the same can be said for most us markets that are not wally worlds. not saying your wrong though
the same can be said

Truly a German.

Forgot to link.

>live in holland 5 minutes from closest town in Germany
>Have best of both worlds, always cheap groceries

The liquor is dirt cheap in Germany too.

The techniques for baking bread were introduced to Germania by the Romans. Therefore, one must say that Italy as the mother of German bread baking, is superior. Before that the only thing the barbarian tribes of Germania knew to do with grain was make sour beer.

Bread sucks though. Basically a jewish trick so it's not a surprise that Germans are the ones who fall for it.

Came here to post Euros like to come on here and post Wonderbread like it's the only thing you can get in America, but they're actually just cherrypicking the cheapest crap out stores have to offer. Almost all of our grocery stores have something like pic related. It might not be German-tier greatness, but it's well made bread that believe it or not usually doesn't even have corn syrup in it. But no, everyone knows Americlaps only eat the cheapest crap. It's a fucking meme that Euros fall for every time.

I have a bakery about 10 minutes away where the only ingredients in the loaf bread are flour water and salt. America is what you make of it.

Hi German hier. I mostly eat toast :(

Rome also introduced Roads but we have a far better Autobahn nowadays.

They cant. All they can do is obsess over how everything we do sucks.

Only one person took the bait, and it was a fellow retarded American.

In the end you are only baiting yourself, genius

>stating the obvious is now obsessing

did someone hurt your patriotic feelings Amerilard?

Yea, a long time ago. Didn't happen on an anonymous image board though.

>visit germany
>the only good thing there are kebabs and curry wurst
great fucking job you absolute trash

>what is Portugal

The best to breed in the world if your muhammed

You mean the only things you could afford were currywurst and kebabs.

I've traveled around Europe enough to back OP up - Germany does have the best bread. And they eat a lot of it. Breakfast might be bread, cheese, cold cuts and coffee. Then a hot meal for lunch. By the time dinner rolls around many Germans are back to bread, cheese and cold cuts, just replacing the coffee with beer.

We quit we didnt lose liberals cried about men dying over in nam then started throwing bottles at nam vets for being child killers.
We quite due to liberals crying and we where winning anyway.
>theres a mcdonalds in nam...We won.

>you can get at basically any supermarket here.
Absolute bullshit.
It's like you've never seen an Aldi machine or anything like that.

you write like a retard

Objective Euro bread rating
France = Germany > Spain > soap > UK > Belgium > vomit > shit > Italy

>objective

Nice empirical peer reviewed study you quoted there, faggot.

and no rye bread in picture.

German here, actual good bread can be pretty hard to find, even here. Many of the stuff nowadays is cheap pre-made factory enzyme crap. Also, authentic French baguette > German supermarket baguette

dude like half of the stuff there is rye bread.

the stuff you posted is not real or pure rye bread since it's with coloring, sugar, and caraway.

aka the only sort of bread 95% of germans actually eat

The point is, in Germany, France, Italy, etc. high quality bread is available everywhere and everyone buys it. That's simply not the case in most of the US. The Kroger in a town 10 miles from me touts themselves as the largest in the south. Yes, they have a bakery, but the "artisan" bread looks like shit and is overpriced. I'll take a pic next time for this style thread. It's a fucking joke. The Whole Foods 40 miles away is only marginally better and astronomically priced. I bake better bread as a home baker.

Open a bakery then

>tfw good bread prices in France went from 1.5 francs in 1999 to 1.5€ in 2017
>except 1 franc = 0.19€

>German Bread Registry
only a country of people driven insane by pretending not to be nazis

Germans have registeries and offices for everything.
Including a registery of registeries.

>Including a registery of registeries.
yeah but only if it was registered

>That pic
France lost to the rice people before we did and they made the metic system

France lost because its army had not recovered at all from WW2 and was completely unprepared.
Meanwhile, the US has been at war constantly since the 60s, and has only won two wars (the first Gulf War and Operation "uphold democracy" in Haiti which was basically a legal military coup against nobody to set up a puppet government that is still there to funnel control of the natural ressources of the island to american corporations and keep the country in permanent debt to US banks) despite having the largest, most modern army in the world with the largest budget in history.

Can you get a fresh baguette for $0.50 - $2 like in Europe?

It still wouldn't be objective if he had posted a study. Something can't be objectively "better" or "worse"

Baguettistani reporting
The price will range from 0.4€ for a supermarket baguette that will go from "flascid penis" to "heaviest metal known to man" in a matter of a day. eat it quick while you can and taste the regrets.
Baguettes in proper bakeries will usually start somewhere arround a buck. The prices can easily climb if you want mais-bread, grains baguette, gluten-light crap, that sort of stuff.
Funnily enough in the history of the country, rises in the price of bread has preceeded a lot of revolts, riots and other forms of civil unrest. Hell, under the monarchy, the explicit terms describing the role of the protective nobility was that they "were to insure the people could eat their bread"

You in KY?

Fresh quality baguette is 1,1€ here in Paris Suburb.

>1,5fr baguette in 1999
they were 5fr then

>1,5€ baguette in 2017
Even in meme overpriced Paris boulangerie a fucking baguette is not 1,5€

This look neat, good job Germany.

>Haiti which was basically a legal military coup against nobody to set up a puppet government that is still there to funnel control of the natural ressources of the island to american corporations and keep the country in permanent debt to US bank
I just can't with this. Haiti isn't even junk status, it doesn't even register on the fucking scale as a country that can pay off any amount of debt, it was stripped of its one resource (trees) well before US intervention, it is so economically and physically bankrupt the US provides billions (with a b) dollars of aid to the country, and you're telling me the US wants Haiti to be indebted to the US for economic reasons? Are you fucking high?

I was asking the Colorado user about their bakery. I only eat white bread in Europe, because the iron-enriched stuff in the U.S. constipates me.

Everytime I come here, everytime I see /pol/ troops doig their gig.

It is like metaphorically, the /pol/ posters we see here are /pol/'s foreign legion, they send their degenerates to all boards as if, by chance, something good would happen to come out of it.

Question to OP: are you able to name them all, let alone cook them all?
If it is not the case how german does that make you?

Is this the US' Dolchstoßlegende?

>It is like metaphorically, the /pol/ posters we see here are /pol/'s foreign legion, they send their degenerates to all boards as if, by chance, something good would happen to come out of it
I like to think of them as illegal immigrants, who come to another country and don't want to integrate but rather spread their ideology as if they were the persecuted group. Really adds a nice touch of irony.

Here,
I like your thinking.

Thanks fampai

The sourdough in San Francisco fucking world-class bread.

>First to invent Sourdough

woah woah woah, what?

Do they come in any other flavor then bread?

You can get good bread anywhere. It's called globalism.

it's freshly baked but from premade flour-and-shit mixes. It's hot to the touch but it's not good. Just a grocery chain low quality overpriced bread.

le baguette
can't be the best at bread if you bake from one type of flour in general

So when do you start insisting that they are a desirable and indispensable addition to the board, that they must be accepted and welcomed in unlimited numbers, and that those who criticize them or express skepticism about their presence are unhinged bigots? Look here mr. xenophobe, Veeky Forums isn't just a board for people who like food and cooking anymore, these new posters are merely bringing a little diversity and cultural enrichment. To insist on a monocultural board is racism.

Not the same user, but I'm in KY. whats up bro

That's pretty common in European countries, the whole bread revolt thing.

I came here just to make this exact post. Thank you, user, for being me while I was away.

>all these breads that no one want to eat
German over engineering again and again.

When you krauts fucking learn.

>coloring
Well how the fuck else are you supposed to know it's rye bread?

Not much. Just cousin fuckin' and moonshine runnin'. The usual. You?

But why did Germany lose though?

If you can't eat your bread without any topping it sucks.

wow, you were culturally enriched by this thread, I don't know what intellectual desert you are from but I bet it starts and end with an A.

wow, calling Africa an intellectual desert is pretty fucking racist bro

Shit up faggot no one cares what you think

most other countries also suck at being raped by muslims. you however, excel at it.

I don't know what the fuck you imply with you /pol/ shit, but when someone makes a statement, they better fucking back it.
Because "you are a /pol/" or "other countries suck and bread" ar statements that aren't backed up by facts, friend.

>Germans have registeries and offices for everything.
everything has to be german and pure

he may have meant Alabama (?)

This is a good indication, but some bread are made to have toppings.

>no yeast

Seriously, Americans?