What's gonna happen to science when everyone is mixed race?

What's gonna happen to science when everyone is mixed race?

Do you think pol is right and the world will descend into mediocre shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Perelman
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when everyone is mixed race
Never going to happen
>is the world going to descend to shit
Yes, because of the ecological repercussions of biodiversity loss, and shifting baselines.
It's already happening on a large scale, /ppl/ would know this if they went outside it read the scientific literature.

Flynn effect has already stopped and there are signs that began to reverse over the past few decades

stupid people have more children on average than intelligent people

better living conditions, better education have so far helped to mask this downward trend but that is not a long term solution

>implying race mixing is destroying cultures
It's not tho, it enriches cultures.
The problem is capitalism replacing traditional cultures with a disgusting, homogeneous class of global worker-consumers

Hopefully transhumanism begins before the black dna lowers everyone's iq to the point we can no longer progress with out evolution

>What's gonna happen to science when everyone is mixed race?

Define "mixed race" technically more than 95% of the human population has some variance of non-first generation, non-local population dna in themselves. This is why science places population genomes into haplogroups and then measures them by distance (what percentage of identified genes are similar to others).

Also even if the population of mixed race (traditionally viewed as first-generation) increases, due to key bottlenecks such as economic mobility and language barriers you will never reach 100% or 90% for that matter. Even in places like Brazil economic mobility can stratify certain populations to be more homogeneous than the national average.

>Do you think pol is right and the world will descend into mediocre shit?

Nope, because again it has technically already happened for thousands of years. Also while science is big the total proportion of people it employed with respect to the overall population is minuscule.

I believe in the U.S. alone Congressional research stated that in 2012 there were around 6 million scientist and engineers accounting for a little under 5% of the registered U.S. population. For context the bureau of labor statistics in 2012 stated the unemployment rate to be around 7.8% or roughly 12 million unemployed.

So you don't actually need a significantly large population to progress science, even if the IQ average dropped due to a large increase in mixing, a 5% average of the total population (may vary depending on the population size in question) is enough. Obviously more people help but it's no where near the doomsday scenario /pol/ makes it out to be for the science community.

It's our only hope. Nigger genes will be the greatest threat to Science in this century.

>Do you think pol is right

In this case, it is. Unfortunately.

You mean whites right?

No one outside of the the altruistic nutjob lands will be racemixed into oblivion.

There are too many people, there are enough high iq elites around and the world is firmly in their hands, the true redpill is that thanks to the upcoming automation revolution doesn't matter, they don't even matter enough to be a real threat to the system, the average iq could drop to 60 tomorrow and the elite would not even feel it.

the true redpill is that thanks to the upcoming automation revolution the average person simply doesn't matter*

my prediction: assortative mating and social stratification mean that races are going to form and separate even as races as we currently think of them "mix"

We Veeky Forumsentists will become a distinct race with Big Brain PHENOTYPE will enslave the Normies.
Accept that Math people are superior.

Hurry to get your own superior genius waifu to get PHENOTYPE offspring.
#make_Kurisu_real
#find_your_Kurisu

high iq jewish aspie husband/domineering azn wife seems more and more common among jewish academics these days

>Flynn effect has already stopped
Is this confirmed in a separate peer reviewed article?

Flynn effect also don't replicate.
Both studies confirming or denying it don't replicate.

Brainlets can raise IQ of offspring with CRISPR.
But since Normies don't value intelligence so much they will simply just increase dick size instead of Brain Size.

Maybe we can raise the average IQ of blacks to average human levels with help CRISPR in the future.

That's not how population genetics works

>thinking iq matters
>thinking there is 1 gene that dictates iq
>thinking mixed race is somehow bad
>thinking genetic makeup of parents matters more than environmental factors

>thinking there is 1 gene that dictates iq

Nobody said that. This is a strawman libtard.

It depends if there are goals to be reached.

Humans will always rise to the occasion if they are motivated properly.

>Nope, because again it has technically already happened for thousands of years.
Yes, because people were able to move to travel continent to continent within a day for thousands of years.

it will be a de facto caste system and the cognitive elite will remain and still be the palest peoples.

the world is already mediocre shit

So.... India and the Arab world

Yeah but if there's less pale people overall the law of averages means they'll be less of the pale outliers who shaped our world in the past thus in turn destroying human progression

The only way humans can alleviate this is through either eugenics programs to pick and isolate the best DNA or through trans humanism and the merging of human mind and computer

>rebuts me by calling out a "strawman" fallacy
>immediately resorts to ad hominen

nice """""argument""""" you got there

Ad hominen is not an argument and therefore not a fallacy. A strawman is an informal fallacy.

Of course pol isn't right
Nothing's going quite so dramatic is going to happen niggers

Source?

>jewish

Anglicans are smarter

>Not distinguishing between Jews as a race and Jews as a religious group.

Do Giant Isopods like doritos?

An ad hominem is still considered an incorrect method of arguing, you insufferable protozoan. It is also an informal fallacy.

Well, lets have a look at Brazil shall we?

Because that country represents the eventual destiny of North America and Europe. At the very least something very similar to what will happen anyway.

Right, so lets consider the scientific output and the amount of cutting edge research which has been carried out by Brazil.

>insert "Ohhh sheeeeit" meme here

You say this sarcastically but this was actually doable (not within a day of course) within a person's life time multiple times in a number of coastal cities that bordered southern Europe, northern/eastern Africa and Central/southern Asia.

You can't downplay established history there's way too much documentation to prove its true.

fuck this thread can die in a fire, racial mixing has been happening for the entirety of human history

>the world
no, just the us and europe. in a few decades most scientific advancements will probably stem from east asia and a few private enclaves in the us, public research as conducted in europe will be a thing of the past because the need for social spending will skyrocket.

i wouldn't worry about science, but the average white person will probably be set back in terms of money, power, freedom and safety in the future.

Como brasileiro, tenho que admitir que você está certo.

But Russians and Finns are 20% Mongol (East Asian) and 80% White.
Soviet Union/Russia was/is a Superpower in Military/Aerospace Technology.

It's not. There are no premisses, inference rules, conclusion etc.

>the world will descend into mediocre shit?
>implying it hasn't

Finns & Russians have East Asian Admixture
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
>N1c represents the western extent of haplogroup N, which is found all over the Far East (China, Korea, Japan), Mongolia and Siberia
>Haplogroup N1c is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%), and to a lower extent also in central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%), Poland (4%) and Turkey (4%). N1c is also prominent among the Uralic speaking ethnicities of the Volga-Ural region, including the Udmurts (67%), Komi (51%), Mari (50%) and Mordvins (20%), but also among their Turkic neighbours like the Chuvashs (28%), Volga Tatars (21%) and Bashkirs (17%), as well as the Nogais (9%) of southern Russia.

Brazil is inferior because it's a mix of Injuns, Niggers & Moor.
A mix with Jews, Whites & East Asians is superior.

Brazilians don't have this Phenotype

>>Haplogroup N1c is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%), and to a lower extent also in central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%), Poland (4%) and Turkey (4%). N1c is also prominent among the Uralic speaking ethnicities of the Volga-Ural region, including the Udmurts (67%), Komi (51%), Mari (50%) and Mordvins (20%), but also among their Turkic neighbours like the Chuvashs (28%), Volga Tatars (21%) and Bashkirs (17%), as well as the Nogais (9%) of southern Russia.

It's OK. No Sub-Saharan ethnic groups.

Infelizmente não. We are mostly low IQ shitskin mongrels.

Russians also have a mix with the Superior Ashkenazi Jews DNA Phenotype.
t. Grigori Perelman
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Perelman
>In August 2006, Perelman was offered the Fields Medal[1] for "his contributions to geometry and his revolutionary insights into the analytical and geometric structure of the Ricci flow", but he declined the award, stating: "I'm not interested in money or fame; I don't want to be on display like an animal in a zoo."[2] On 22 December 2006, the scientific journal Science recognized Perelman's proof of the Poincaré conjecture as the scientific "Breakthrough of the Year", the first such recognition in the area of mathematics.[3]

If you care about your children IQ, never racemix with niggers.

Shhhhh don't disturb them, race mixing boogie man is whats going to end the world.

>/pol/lets actually believe this

Gonna need sauce pls

I disagree with /pol/ on this. There is no problem racemixing with Asians and Indians, for example.

Haplogroups do not speak to genetic diversity or relatedness of populations.

>DNA do not speak to genetic diversity or relatedness of populations.
pseudoscience bullshit comment detected.
>Really?
So Do You think that's a DNA genetic marker of a Ethnic Group isn't related with Genetics?

Haplogroups are based on single SNPs. They are not a measure of genetic diversity and do not reveal any information about population genetics.

>White Genes in Europe
Please name these genes.

Finland has the "purest" "White" Genes in Europe

I also have a doubt. Is "White" the same as Indo-European?

Either way less than 1% of alleles are restricted to any one continent.

White Genes in Europe
These Genes

This is what I mean:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

Haplogroups are not genes.

(__)

There are people of all races who are good at science. Just because Ashkenazi are good at it more often doesn't mean blending of races will harm science. Eugenics + blacks can create a race just as intelligent as whites given a long enough time.

Sure, but racists would never agree to eugenics based on IQ because they're a bunch of idiots and all they have to be proud of is their skin color.

I don't know. Maybe you are overestimating the power of eugenics if you think it can create smart blacks.

There already are smart blacks, and I'd rather have them then dumb violent whites like /pol/

I agree. IQ is relevant. Skin color is not.

Blacks are more prone to violence though.

Why?
I'm 80% white, 5% ashkenazi

Go back to your board that worships terrorists like breivik. I don't care about "prone to" I care about judging individuals by their actions. Just because there are violent blacks doesn't mean we should accept violent whites. Violence is bad period.

You seem to have missed a few words, /pol/. He said he prefers the few non-violent intelligent blacks that exist to idiotic violent whites like /pol/.

IQ is relevant, but only for large groups. On a case-by-case basis, it's pretty useless.

Nice 911_911 get. Don't be edgy on Veeky Forums though.

I admit my mistake. Thanks user.

you're dumb as fuck, it's literally a fallacy

Only if the ad hominem is used as an argument. Otherwise it's not.

Read this: fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html

"It is a frequently misidentified fallacy, for many people seem to think that any personal criticism, attack, or insult counts as an ad hominem fallacy."

Sauce on big booty op

>enrich
You mean destroy. Look at Germany, Sweden, France, etc.

Brazil

you decide if you like it or not

>What's gonna happen to science when everyone is mixed race?
That's not what's going to happen. Not everybody will be mixed race. Only whites will die out and their homelands will be filled with people of mixed race. Israel, the Arab world, Asian countries, Africa, all the billions of people will remain true to their kin. So yeah, only whites will vanish.

Science will still continue, the Indians and Persians really do have some genuine intelligence to carry on the torch. Humanity will mostly be reduced to living from paycheck to paycheck and from sexbot induced climax to GMO bred robot grown lunch.

>implying GMOs are bad

I don't think they're bad. I don't think there's anything wrong with a micro or macronutrient if it has the same molecular structure. I also never said killing white people is bad. I just said it's what will probably happen.

In fact, those vociferous about it can be separated into two groups, the rightwings, who chant "multiculturalism is about killing white people" and the leftwings who chant "multiculturalism is about killing white people and that's a good thing".

Agreed, the WW1 and WW2 in Europe were just blacks killing themselves as well as the Napoleonic wars, and many other thousands of wars in the history of Europe. In fact, blacks are more prone to violence.

haha good one :^)

top nations and economies in europe?

>he confuses economy with culture
What a disgusting capitalist pig you are

>
> I also never said killing white people is bad.

Geez, seems like someone deserves a bullet to his spine

Blacks have been trying to kill each other all the time, and as soon as whitey upgraded their weapon systems from sticks to rifles that's exactly what they did. Countless genocides in africa, while in Europe there were supposedly only a hand full.

Why don't you enrich Africa?

good old pol logic

let's put some perspective into race mixing

IF europeans are truly the superior race would it be because they mixed with neanderthals way back when? Do asians have the highest iq average because of their mixing with denisovans? the only place that didn't mix with something else was africa

following that pattern how would mixing humans be bad if europe and asia are arguably both advanced places

>if mixing gin with tonic is good, then why would mixing gintonic with jaegermeister be bad?

Absolutely retarded

There was only one genocide in Africa carried out by blacks, and it was nothing in comparison with previous genocides carried out in Africa by whites

What's the difference between a Jewish husband and a Jewish wife? A Jewish wife has balls.

Absolutely nothing. The only people worried about race-mixing are the sort of people who eugenics would never have allowed to be born.

SAUCE PLS

>There is no problem racemixing with Asians and Indians, for example.

No problem with east Asians, but your average indian is a gypsy tier retard. You only see the very cream of the crop in the US, the highest caste.