Ok Veeky Forums...

ok Veeky Forums, what the fuck is this actually supposed to taste like and why is the whole Internet so secretive about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-mHXWl6UUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's blue you colossal mong, can't you read?

blue isn't a flavor

>he's never tasted blue

Why live?

First search result says Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles.

I wouldn't know since usually eat only whole plant foods :^)

If I want fruity ice cream, I grab three or more frozen bananas, slice them, blend with half cup frozen berries, a wee bit water, tablespoon flax, and dash of vanilla.

yeah ok mom, just go pick up my brother from soccer practice

>blue isn't a flavor

Sure it is. Just like how "Red" is also a flavor.

Haven't' you noticed how all artificially processed "blue" or "blue raspberry" food products taste about the same?

Ditto for "red" things like Big Red soda, strawberry Fanta, lots of red-colored candy likewise all taste about the same?

There's a common artificial flavor used in each of those foods. I suspect it tries to be berry-like but it's not really.

It is if you get some good lsd.

A mom wouldn't have a knife sharp enough to slice a frozen banana. Moms slice a single serving before freezing.

blue moon is top tier in any brand.

blue raspberry is actually made out of beaver musk

you know what i want when i want ice cream?

ice cream

if i want mushed up cold bannanas ill have that instead, cuck

I have an iceless churner for making fat based stuff but I rarely use it because I like the fruit stuff much more than boring shelf stable cream and sugar isolate. Nuts/nut butters make it even better.

lemon mint i think

>Nuts/nut butters make it even better.

Yeah I'm sure you're a big fan of nut butter

Blue raspberry is made out of blue raspberry: Rubus leucodermis
Beaver musk is a flavor enhancer for blue raspberry and vanilla, among others.

>not knowing what blue tastes like

>YFW you learned that artificial banana flavoring is what real bananas actually tasted like 100 years ago before that variety went extinct.

Look it up.

I'm blue da ba dee ba da die, da ba dee da ba

Gros Michel bananas still exist, they're just not farmed on an industrial scale for global export anymore.
And they only fell out of popularity in the 1950s after an outbreak of Panama Disease, to which our familiar Cavendish bananas are more resistant.

Both Gros Michel and Cavendish bananas are equally "fake" bananas, cultivated deliberately by botanists.

And while we're at it, saying artificial banana flavoring is based on any one particular banana is inaccurate to begin with.

The chemical responsible for bananas tasting banana-y is isoamyl acetate, all bananas have some in them and artificial banana flavoring is simply a bottle of straight isoamyl acetate.

Gros Michel bananas merely have a higher concentration of it than Cavendish.

I want blue please.

Youre fat based stuff.

Blue moon. It is minty cheese you rube.

and orange is?

>really want to try blue moon flavor ice cream
>not served in my surrounding area
>plan road trip to achieve my dreams
>road trip buddy shits out on me, too scared to travel out of state alone

If you ain't a west michigander, you're surely a huge faggotander

did you just assume my gander?

I knew a guy who took acid out in the desert periodically. Had interesting stories. Switching of senses, eg hearing colors, seeing sounds, have been reported. Said he knew what red tasted like.
>tastes like exactly the way you'd expect red to taste. If you tasted it, you'd know right away.
>oh..

fucking swanposter

I am interested. Do you have a more in depth receipe?

That's pretty much the whole procedure. Requires a food processor or blender with enough torque or it will just stall.

Tastes like crab blood.

sure it is, so is red.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-mHXWl6UUA

Where you live/where you goin?

This should be a film. Steve carrel could put on like 100 lbs to play you

Is this a joke post?

this kind of animation is the worst

I've noticed all "blue raspberry" products taste the same. That doesn't mean that blue color = blue raspberry flavor.

Who uses shelf stable cream for their ice cream? And don't say "Anyone using grocery store cream is using shelf stable cream" because you are comparing UHT processing to regular pasteurization and they aren't the same thing.

One person responded "lemon mint" and if they didn't mean that is the flavor of this ice cream then I don't think anyone has answered your actual question and you have made me curious now also.

What's scary about leaving your state? I swear you flyovers never cease to amaze me with your backwards ways.

The sole exception is Gatorade, whose blue flavor is orange in a classic act of subversion.

God you're pathetic.

Flyovers? Thats where blue moon reigns.

>I wouldn't know since usually eat only whole plant foods :^)
Totally necessary addition to this post. Wouldn't have made the same impact without it. Kys.