Tfw you dropped all the canned spaghetti sauce that it took you all day to prepare

>tfw you dropped all the canned spaghetti sauce that it took you all day to prepare

this picture has it all

haha what a stupid b*tch

If I was there I would tell her it's okay and doing something funny to amuse her, letting her lick some off the floor then giving her some regular cat food.

>tfw you don't cook for your lower class family and live a happy life

Dumb roastie deserved it

do americans really drink 2 liters of soda at a time?

Chick's probably going to get beaten by her husband because she ruined dinner and it's why she's so distraught.

He's probably coming back from his shitty factory job right now, ready to drink six Milwaukee's Bests and eat his shitty spaghetti dinner.

I hate people.

If thats the case then why is she wasting time crying about it and not hurrying to pick that shit up?

obviously the kitchen camera already recorded it, so there would be no point

Oh, heavens no. The rest of her bottles are in the other room.

>heating gravy in a slow cooker

Fucking retard. There isn't even meat in there. No shank, no sausages, no meatballs, no beef cubes, fucking embarrassing.

Top lel

he probably already beat her a few times for screwing up and she was going to make up for with that slow cooked sauce. Probably doesn't have any more sauce and definitely doesn't have time to slow cook it. There's no coming back from this one. She's just trying to decide if she has the right make-up to cover up the incoming bruises for the crawfish boil on Saturday

no I think hes asking why she is drinking them 2 liters at a time instead of 10 like everyone else

nice

>cat in the kitchen
food wasn't fit for human consumption to begin with

I have a 4 page recipe for some primo spaghetti sauce. I might get pretty emotional about losing it after all after hours of prep.

But that is prepackaged pasta-paste. Why is she pouting and idly watching the cat play in it instead of just cleaning the shit up? You would never see a man do this. Not even a numale.

It does indeed. Including a nice camel toe.

The fridge magnet says ub law. She's just a dumb cunt who never learned to cook cuz muh career empowered woman.

OBSESSED

>All this projecting
Oh my god it's like /r9k/ showed up

bad foods

>because she went to college she neglected cooking
Every girl I know who went to college is either a passable to great cook. They just had to learn how to be self sufficient once they left home. More likely her parents paid her way through school while she stayed at home letting mommy cook her tendies.

>implying she isn't crying because she has to clean up that mess.
I mean, she might break a nail guys... that's some serious shit yo

>tfw your girl tries to pass off fucking Ragu and spaghetti as pasta dinner

To be fair that's one hell of a mess.

I would love to come in and eat her fucking pussy with her in the exact position she's in in the pic. Even if her face is unattractive.

Many do. Some can't tolerate unsweetened water.

Let me guess you haven't jerked off in a while

I don't know what percentage of Americans are like this but as a burger I can confirm that I have personally met people that "don't like water". I actually used to be one when I was a fatass child and my parents let me drink exclusively Coke. That some people have this opinion as an adult or even as a teenager is very depressing to me.

j u i c y

Dan Ryckert?

>jewbee
nice

to be fair, I have that slow cooker and the crock is heavy as fuck - i mean like probably 10-15 pounds empty.

>all these faggots who have never had a bad week and then made a huge mess out of what was supposed to be a nice meal

I never understood what she's upset about. It's just tomato sauce. It's not like she broke the lid or stoneware. Could be that now she has to mop the shit up.

ROASTIESS GET OUUUUT

REEEEEEE EEEEEE

Well sitting on the floor crying about it isn't going solve the problem, in fact it will be worse when it starts drying up and sticking to the floor

>thicc
>feet
>cade
>ywn lick the sauce off her feet

A holy image indeed

this isn't interest payments, cleaning up tomato sauce isn't going to be worse in any significant way from the first hour to the next

>she ruined dinner
it takes literally 10 minutes to make pasta