Dude Nick Land lmao

>dude Nick Land lmao
>robots and new Darwinism duuuude
>free will capitalism liberism conservativism Fusionism I'm-so-redpilled-ism!

>>translations (frogface on the left)
>ehm what's so bad about translations?
>you have to read the originals to experience ORIGINALITY
>to experience AUTHENTICITY
>to experience THE TRUTH
>b-but I want to read so many books from so many different countries, how am I supposed to lea-
>READ THE ORIGINALS
>o-okay but I think I don't have the time right now to learn so ma-
>READ THE ORIGINALS

>man I'm so edgy I'm gonna read Julius Evola hehe look at me I'm so edgy
>I also read Hitler on wikipedia 'cause I'm a nu-male and of course I need to look at reality from so many points of view hehe

>START WITH THE GREEKS
>okay but what if I prefer the twentieth century because it's closer to m-
>START WITH THE GREEKS
>ooookay but at the moment I'm really into French novelists of the 19th century, I'd really like to finish them bef-
>START WITH THE GREEKS

>read Marx? get out of here you fucking commie you came to destroy our peaceful world made of freedom and family unit
>did you know your favorite alt-right thinkers were all trained on Marx's texts?
>shut up you terrifying commie you're just a faggot you're the scum of this planet

>Veeky Forums writes a novel!
>Veeky Forums writes a novel? wut?
>yeah let's make a beautiful puzzle of random stuff written by different kids!!

>how do I get published?
>why would you want to get published?
>well because, you know, I have this thousand-page tome in muh drawer it's so deep and speculative and postmodern it's so Veeky Forums
>okay but why would you want to publish that?
>lol why you even ask it's pretty obvious I deserve to get published because I wrote this tome I'm literally like DFW wew
>do you not think there are thousands of others writing tomes right now and trying to get published?
>what? hahahah no no no no what? sorry what are you talking about, I'm clearly the only one c'mon
>okay but, again: why would you want to get published
>well dude okay, if you insist... I want to earn money, live on my writings, doing interviews, sign autographs...you know, stuff like that!

>LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
>b-but..
>LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE

>why haven't you read the western canon yet?
>sorry what's the western canon?
>lol what a fucking pleb you are everybody knows what's the western canon
>yeah but I mean what books do you mean by western canon?
>THE WESTERN CANON YOU STUPID IDIOT

>START WITH THE BIBLE
>what if I don't give a fuck about God and Jesus?
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU ABSOLUTE PLEB GO READ THE BIBLE RIGHT NOW

Wow, this board has become increasingly shit over the years.

have you an problem

>Wow, this board has become increasingly shit over the years.

It always was shit newfag
Also good job at falling for every possible meme.

>falling for every possible meme
the only meme this board has ever created is my diary desu

Veeky Forums is better than its ever been, and it was great before now as well

Are you the retard who made the incredibly stupid comment on authenticity in the translations thread? Sure sounds like you.

Either way, just try to consider for a moment that you aren't as smart as you think you are. That you are projecting a lot. That you are doing right now what you accuse others of doing.

If you get so triggered by a few stale memes or when someone doesn't applaud you for being politically left and bashing the fash, maybe Veeky Forums isn't for you?

This was really fun to read, can you make more?

>Are you the retard who made the incredibly stupid comment on authenticity in the translations thread?
Yeah I'm the same

This thread is clearly provocative, its intent is to make you think twice about all that ridiculous stuff you write on here everyday. If you're so retard to get butthurt and actually think that I'm 100% serious or I don't get the memes, fuck off.

I went back to the archives and looked at posts from 2011, and I saw people unironically saying their favourite books are A Song of Ice and Fire and Brave New World, so I'd say this board is certainly better than it used to be.

>tfw no spooky stirner may-mays

>projecting
Now this is a meme. And not even an ironic one.
What would Freud think about your customary tendency to invoke this charge everytime there's a dispute? Think about it.

>I also read Hitler on wikipedia 'cause I'm a nu-male and of course I need to look at reality from so many points of view hehe
i read hitler's table talks because i think he was a genius
>START WITH THE BIBLE
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU ABSOLUTE PLEB GO READ THE BIBLE RIGHT NOW
lol read the fucking bible dude or you will understand precisely no literature written after it

>lol read the fucking bible dude or you will understand precisely no literature written after it
I have read it.

so why say this
i am giving you a reason to read the bible that has nothing to do with god and jesus

It's called the takeover of the following:

>>>/women/
>>>/r9dork/

All who disagree are from those boards and should promptly go back.

Well it's provocative because it's stupid, what's to gain from that? It really sounds like Reddit is better for you.

>Freud
Now this is a meme.
He complains about people shutting him down for being a leftie edgelord while at the same time demanding the same treatment for right-wing edgelords - all the while ignoring that people here are actually incredibly open to discuss all of those people. So yeah, there's a lot of projecting going on.

Remember the days when you could talk about the philosophy of science without some Veeky Forums retard butting in with "science just works broo!!!" "Omg this guy is actually denying science hah!!" Clearly displaying their migration from Reddit.

>takeover
Veeky Forums has always been a board for people who don't actually read and just drop in from other boards. Sometimes it's obnoxious but most of the time it means you can get recommendations and discussions on a really broad spectrum.

Fuck off, retard.

Although many here do not read. It is quite clear from my years of studying philosophy, history, literature and mathematics that Veeky Forums is definitely one of the most educated boards.

It has taken a spiral since the Reddit invasion of dorks trying to fit in at every turn.

>All who disagree...
Look guys he posted it again!, isn't he the funniest guy around?...

Back you go

I don't think I've ever seen a more Reddit post than yours.

Not an argument.

Because if one doesn't want to read the Bible, why forcing him? There are tons, thousands, incredible hordes of IMPORTANT books, you read Homer I read the Bible, you read the Qur'an I read Virgil, you read Ossian I read Dante. Who cares! My criticism is towards those who pretend their readings are more useful and edifying, those who impose a specific book on others. That's just stupid and it happens everyday in this shithole

But
>fuck off, retard
>yes you are right BUT THEN AGAIN IT IS QUITE CLEARS FROM MY OWN YEARS OF STUDY
>personally I don't like it as much anymore
are great arguments.

It's what happens every day on this website because it's built on memes, banter, contrarianism etc. and if you just want to jerk off over saying "let's agree to disagree :))) gib upboat pls" then I told you already where you'll like it better.

>Because if one doesn't want to read the Bible, why forcing him?
because you won't understand many references
you won't even have a basic understanding of the culture and morals of most characters in most books
> My criticism is towards those who pretend their readings are more useful and edifying, those who impose a specific book on others.
some books are more important and useful than others in understanding other books

this is a fact

Once it's not about books the mods make short work of the threads.

>It really sounds like Reddit is better for you.
I've been on Reddit many times, but always istinctively switched to Veeky Forums. I guess there's a reason if that happened. What about you?

>Freud
I think he would say that appealing to the "projecting" meme everytime means that your projecting your tendency to project. See:

the original meme was:
>faggot
>answer: projecting your faggotry
now it is:
>projecting
>answer: projecting your projections

nice meme, overall

But if you only know one post by me and I even explained in detail how "projecting" made sense in his case, and you still accuse me of "projecting every time", aren't you just projecting?

>all this whining about responses that aren't typical leftie shit
You're obviously a /leftypol/ cunt who's triggered. Get the fuck out and never come back.

>because you won't understand many references
you won't even have a basic understanding of the culture and morals of most characters in most books
>implying you can't have just studied the Bible at school without reading it all
are you American? because it looks like you went to those shitty schools where people study dioramas of the solar system and little models of erupting volcanos.

You don't have to read the whole fucking Bible to get the references. Not to mention that manuals, critical essays, reading guides, annoted editions and so on exist for that reason.

Lastly, if you believe that literature is a fucking minefield of references and hidden meanings, kill yourself. Not every book was written by Dante, Joyce or Eco. Fuck, just enjoy your readings if you're not a pseud

I'm so glad the mods are more active in lit than they were 4 years ago. When we report your fucking pol threads they actually disappear.

You can no longer assume lit is a place for you to polpost.

>You don't have to read the whole fucking Bible to get the references. Not to mention that manuals, critical essays, reading guides, annoted editions and so on exist for that reason.
i'm not going to force you to read the bible you autist

if you're this against reading the most important book in human history then i won't stop you but it does make you look like a retard

Censorship and crying to daddy government have always been the first two instincts of any leftie. I haven't seen any pol threads at all, there are just people discussing Evola and the likes and using the word redpill in responses and you guys throw a shitfit.

Really few things are more divergent than literature and politics. Writers don't give a fuck about politicians – in fact, they usually mock and scorn them. Instead, you come to Veeky Forums and post granted rubbish about your childish political beliefs. Everytime you do that, 8 people out of 10 look at you and shake their heads without any consideration for you.

>the most important book in human history
You are a fucking cunt. The Bible is a mishmash of other religious sects. They took the best lines from the other books and incorporated it into one tome.

I love how they write suicide is bad, just so you can stick around and accept the shit the ruling class was doing to you. If everyone was fed up of their shit and killed themselves, there would be no one for them to mistreat.

>They took the best lines from the other books and incorporated it into one tome.
hence why it's important
>I love how they write suicide is bad, just so you can stick around and accept the shit the ruling class was doing to you. If everyone was fed up of their shit and killed themselves, there would be no one for them to mistreat.
shut the fuck up commie you're free to kill yourself as long as you accept that you'll burn in hell for all eternity

>shut the fuck up commie you're free to kill yourself as long as you accept that you'll burn in hell for all eternity
This proves OP was right when he was teasing the alt-right numales
>get out of here you fucking commie you came to destroy our peaceful world made of freedom and family unit
>shut up you terrifying commie you're just a faggot you're the scum of this planet

don't you have some peaceful protestors to beat up

>Censorship
There is a board for polposting where no one is censored.

> I haven't seen any pol threads at all
You are either new, from pol itself, or just a faggot. You don't see any pol threads because the mods are getting rid of them.

Pol usually makes a thinly (poorly disguised) thread about something, then shitpost in the thread.

I've been on lit since 2011 and this is the best I've seen it (with regards to on topic discussions).

What the hell is "polposting" then?
I really haven't seen any. OP complains about people who want to talk about Evola or ask about right-wing authors.

I don't see how that's worse than the 10 daily Marx threads.

Don't you have damage control to do in for your meme Pres?
Don't you have misinformation to spread about Obama saying he was the worst, and say Meme Prez is the best? Yet castrate ppl for saying Meme Prez is shit, even though you were doing it to Obama for the last 8 years?

I don't care if they talk about Evo, it's a book so it's on topic. Polposting is talking about anything political that is not a book.

They wanted to talk emails, eugenics, canada prime minister, etc. The mods clean clock.

Also christposting belongs in along with the philfags.

OP here
I'm not complaining about people who talks about Evola. Not at all – Evola is fine. If you read carefully, you'll see I'm complaining about the trend to read him to look edgy and open-minded, while most of you just look like retarded kids wallowing in your ignorance of the last century.

>okay maybe we attack peaceful protestors but you write mean things on an online forum about an ex-president who is objectively seen as quite disappointing

>objectively seen as quite disappointing
Because he is black, and pol is racist. What you expect?

>okay maybe we attack peaceful protestors
The right, aka whites, aka republicans, aka conservatives did the same shit to blacks during the civil rights movement. They didn't want blacks to be equal and wanted the status quo.

You pol cunts don't even read your history. I don't see you making a fuss when conservatives do the same shit. It's only when it's not what you want to hear or see you have a problem.

>we
>implying I'm Americlap

The world is such a disgusting shit, bro
You just reminded me that with your post and I feel sad now

Nice meme

That picture is not helping

I'm not even the guy you had talked to, your post just didn't make any sense.

By "objectively seen as disappointing" I didn't mean /pol/. The entire world pretty much agrees that he didn't deliver on a lot of promises, increased racial tensions, that Obamacare broke promises and isn't working well, that the Nobel prize was premature, etc. etc.
You pretending all the criticism is just because the critics are racist is exactly why Democrats lost and why people laugh at you.

>conservatives did the same shit to blacks
Exactly. And they were horrible people for doing that. But now sometimes "doing the same" makes you the good guys? Don't you see how fucked up that logic is?
It's not even black children of black victims beating peaceful whites, it's privileged white virtue-signallers who beat peaceful whites.

>implying I'm Americlap
The same shit is happening all over the West and even in Africa

You're really not as smart as you think you are.

how will Veeky Forums ever recover?

I know it isn't. I don't care, your Klapistan shit doesn't affect me. Once you polcunts don't fuck up the board. Stay in your containment board to redpill each other till you turn cherries, and to spew all the misinformation and revised-after-the-fact facts you want.

/pol/posting is any overly political shitposting designed to bait a reaction out of other anons you dumb fucking nigger

political discussion, conservative or otherwise, is fine, and so is shitposting,
but the constant derailing of threads by particularly active /pol/ shitposters is seriously annoying

marxist Veeky Forums is allowed because the history of thought is dominated by marxist thinkers

>stay on the wrong side of history bro

>doesn't affect me
clearly not

>exactly why Democrats lost and why people laugh at you.
You just showed that you are a redpill pollack. I'm not Klapistani, how the fuck can I be a democrat?

>he didn't deliver on a lot of promises
Maybe because the republicans blocked him on everything he was trying to do?
Maybe because you have gov officials saying that they would rather the country fold under Obama than succeed?

Your emperor trump doesn't need to consult anybody, he does what he says without going to congress. But of course all you "illegal immigrants out" like someone with force.

Maybe you deport yourself back to Europe. Seeing that everyone in America except the natives are fucking illegal.