I want lesbian books, please.

Sappho

my diary desu

Last Words From Montmartre- Miaojin
Girl meets boy- Smith

Annie John - Jamacia Kincaid
Mrs Dalloway - Virginia Woolf
+1

I once worked an internship at a place holding an outdoor art exhibition. The organizer had hired a bunch of high schoolers to supervise the show and I'd sometimes fill in during their lunch breaks, and go man the little booth from which they were keeping an eye on the visitors. There was this fairly cute girl I often tried to smooth talk, and I already thought I was starting to get along with her alright.

Then, one day, as she left to grab lunch and I took her seat, as usual, I noticed her bag beside the chair, and a thick notebook laying on top of it.
Looking closer, I discovered it was actually her personal diary. Talk about being careless. As a guy devoid of morals or shame, I went on to read it and discovered very detailed descriptions of her sexual experiences with her...girlfriend. She wrote in tidy handwriting about her approaches, her partner's reactions, and proceeded to analyze the emotional consequences in that rather naive but cute high school girl fashion.

I wish made this up, but it happened.

What are you, gay?

>Mrs Dalloway
She fucked like everybody.

I almost got dominated by a lesbian couple once. It was going to be the greatest thing ever. Almost entirely nonsexual. They were curious about guys, but clearly not really into them.

I really wish I had gotten dominated by a lesbian couple.

Wasn't Sappho bisexual? She even had a daughter called Cleis

just chiming in to say that Girl meets Boy is absolutely awful. Just trash. And I'm not saying that in a hurp hurp muh pychron Veeky Forums way, I mean, it's just bad in the usual way.

Let there be quotes

I'm sorry, but I didn't memorize it. If I weren't fucking stupid, I would've photographed the pages with my phone, but at the time I still held an unnecessary modicum of respect towards a stranger's privacy. What a fool.

A 20 years older than me lesbian gave me sum molly for free a couple months ago

>happy tier
The Price of Salt
>i'd rather give a small child a vial of prussic acid than this book tier
Radclyffe Hall

Check out Nightwood by Djuna Barnes. Solid lesbianism and a wisecracking tranny from the twenties.

All greeks were bisexual.

this

>tfw you will never be a qt lesbian in high school doing lewd things in secret with your gf

Hold me, Veeky Forums.

Jeanette Winterson. Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit is her most famous, although personally I like The Passion.

De Sade wrote a lot about lesbians

Your Mom's diary desu

That's a good story user, you should be a writer.

Perfect tits and nice feet. Post more

>tfw I fell in love with a lesbian
She's so cute but I may as well not even bother if she doesn't like guys

Yet almost none of them were exclusively gay

time to read Proust, my son

[citation needed]

Most of them had wives and kids.

Imagine being the oreo filling between two cute girls
God damn, a throuple with two lesbians sounds like heaven

platonic love user

I guess

Man I wish there were well written stories like this about like: adolescent, High School, first time, sexual discovery type shit that isn't YA garbage. Shit is so hot and "my diary" is only one instance. I need more.

I second The Price of Salt.

Here's a warning: Don't read 'Nightwood' by Djurna Barnes, unless you have a hard-on for modernist lit.

How is Nightwood? It was required for an Brit Lit class I took in college, but I slowly began to realize it was a lowkey feminist/white guilt subject, so I didn't bother with Nightwood. Should I?

It's actually amazing, unsettling and hypnotic at times. T.S. Eliot loved it and according to him it is "so good a novel that only sensibilities trained on poetry can wholly appreciate it".

A girl once left me for another girl. I now harbor an irrational hatred towards lesbians and all things lesbian. Seeing lesbians in film, real life, reading about them etc. makes me angry.

Though worst are bisexuals, because they are essentially lesbians in disguise.

shoujo kakumei utena

Marcel?

Tipping the Velvet

>Plato

kek

I'm surprised the Jew bits at the start got past college censors. Maybe people don't read it. It's a fucking beautiful and highly uncomfortable book. One of the high points of Modernism. Ryder's easier to get into if you're a canonfag, but it's also expunged forever afaik.