How is food made?

How is food made?

Grocery.

More help please?

It may help to think of food preparation as the relationship between temperature and time and getting that worked out. Also, technique and the proper use of ingredients will factor in.

Step one, sunlight hits the earth.

But what if I mix wrong ingredients?

Guys, help make food, please

Nahnahnah, back it up.

>Step One: have access to a life-supporting planet

Help

Step one: if you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe

JESUS JUST HELP ME COOK

help cok

Get some potatoes, boil em mash em or stick em in a stew.

follow the instructions on the box

HELP COK!!!!

THis board is becoming more autistic than s4s, good stuff. love it, keep it up .

Well when a mommy food and a daddy food love each other really much, they fuck each other in the ass really hard until the heron cums and brings them a babby fud.

Is baby fud better than regular food? Baby fud = normal food?

also, is this real?

Babby fud can be better than growed up fuod, but in general most people cook with the adult variety because you can hear the babby aparagus scream when you harvest them from their souls.

It's just the realio diddly dealio, fama bama mana. You know it, I know it, he she me, knows it. Knows, knowing, knowed, knowology, the study of NO! Thats how we can tell the heron bird cums to the straight buttsex of parent foods with its babby fud, and thats why we kill it and steal its pickles to sell in jars.

Because we, as humans, know how to no.

I no understand. Is this board for people with mental condition?

Understanding must happen as the act of understanding, do you understand the statements I throw here? I can throw them anywhere choose to throw here. Here is where the heart is, and cooking from that. If you can't not how to, then cooking will be your no, not your know. You must believe in you as a you, not as it.

Be the heron. See the pickles, and buttsex the babby fud back into existence so you can grow it up into big food cook it and be the chef of the greatest tine.

Food is made by a mommy and daddy who love each other so santa brings them his mix tape but its too fire so they call an amberlamps but the turkey is a bit dry and.. well, you know how it goes when the Huns just wont stop invading?