Do you love it to go the book store?

do you love it to go the book store?

Yes.

No. It either sells new books so it's 60% funny coffee mugs and 40% normie shit or it sells used books and then it's 100% left-over crap that I wouldn't take home if it was free.

To be fair, that's just for the "white" countries I've been to. Book stores in Argentina were amazing in comparison.

No. I order all my books.

This, I put a lot of research into what I read, and its mostly just garbage.

Large exceptions are piles of books in antique stores in off the beaten path vacation areas typically meant as aesthetic filler for shelves. Thats when you find 1950 vintage modern library and first editions.

How many copies of The Sea Wolf does a bookstore need?

Reminder that that girl does not exist in bookstores.

It is always mildly mentally ill older men that start uncomfortable conversations with the clerk, grandmas, familys, and overweight 20 something girls with purple hair and hoodies that do not hide their girth. If you are in a major "new" book store you also see asians sitting on the floor reading manga and moms wandering around hating their lives.

look at how happy she is to be in a fucking book store. jesus christ I wish I lived in some hick ass town in america with sheltered ass kids like this. FUCCCKKKK YOU TORONTO AND YOUR BULLSHIT MULTICULTURAL GENDER FLUID HIPSTER BULLLLLSSSHHHHHIIIIITTTTTT

so accurate it almost hurts.

I buy pretty much everything through amazon

There are normal (and pretty) people in bookstores and libraries where I live. It's pointless tho since they're there to fucking buy and read books, not to hook up with a random person.

If you're attractive enough, everyone is everywhere to hook up with you.

there is always rape

No one attractive posts on Veeky Forums.

That's where you're wrong kiddo
you forgot about me ;)

I buy and resell books. The reason a lot of stores stock garbage is because garbage pays the bills.
It's very hard to find a clientele for poetry, literature and art books. Even worse for books about poetry, literature or art.

Getting good inventory is hard, because most people want to sell you garbage. People with big and or interesting collections usually hold on to them until they are dead. After that the whole lot goes to auction because selling a collection amassed over three of four decades could take years. With the rise of internet there is always a nephew who wants to sell the collection trough the internet.

The existing clientele for expensive and rare books is dying out. Since most stuff can be found online, the illusion of rarity is gone. You can always get it later, so there's no need to get it now. Classics can be found online, in every format for free.

A new generation of collectors and buyers needs to get educated if the second hand/antiquarian book trade is to survive. Most book dealers are going for niche markets and ephemera now, or try very hard to establish a new market.

That being said, the book trade is full of amazing people who struggle to survive. Most know their stock very well and are willing to hunt down stuff for you. Make friends with a good antiquarian and you'll end with a diverse and personal collection. Order trough the internet and you'll buy what is inside your personal bubble.

Whatever dude I just buy used penguin classics off Amazon

>white picket fence in her profile photo
This girl would literally get beaten for being a gender nazi in Toronto

this is true. of anyone is in Toronto check out D and E lake. the owner is so cool. he has that director Del Toro come in with his people to get books as props for movies.

I go to the bookstor many :) by my gf pls?

does you or doesn't you not have a job? :)

WTF, the people I approach like talking to me. I ain't that weird...

>sitting on the floor reading manga

I never see people do this in my country but when I visited New York and went to a Barnes & Nobles there were young people filling up almost every single aisle to the point of it being hard to actually browse books. Fucking weird, they would've been kicked out where I live.

Why the fuck would you hang around a bookstore? Get in, buy book, get out, read book in cafe, go home, wank.

hilarious and true

it's kind of sad that she captions it "went into a bookstore". a normal person would say "went to the bookstore", but she probably doesn't go that many places so just going inside somewhere new is a big deal for her

>Book stores in Argentina were amazing in comparison

Oh man fucking this. It's not just the stores but also the target group, all Argies I met had a decent grasp of classic literature, and if not on an international level, they usually knew their national shit. PS Argentina is white.

lmao dude that's what trips me out about this. I need a sheltered girl. I could show her the world!

I have not browsed Veeky Forums since last week.

What is the consensus on this girl?

Is she a virgin? Do any of us have a chance?

Right around the block were I live there's thig giant gallery where they have thousands of used books. It's fucking great.

here's a quick rundown

- virgin
- ballet dancer
- when she turned 18 her mom let her have social media
- taking a year off to work and read
- like classic women books
- mom has youtube and it's weird as fuck
- mom doesn't work
- spends 700$ a month on kids

Now a quick rundown on the Bogdanoff Twins please.

How did you guys find out all that? or ya'll fantasizing shit again?

Also, do you have pics of mom?

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will >descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the >Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

No, I stalked and found more information than this, and this is all right. Besides the "taking a year off to work and read", I think that's just an assumption.

>tfw you know carli's name, church she goes to, place she works, birthday

They banned her from social media for 18 years and then immediately let her tell the world where she lives