Name a worse cereal

Name a worse cereal

That's a mighty hard challenge to beat

>Frosted Flakes
>Corn Pops
>Kashi

Gorilla munch.

Raisin bran rulez

That's the only cereal I ever really liked as a kid. I know it has a lot of sugar but I guess maybe the fiber from the bran and fruit made it not so bad, other cereals made me feel kind of sick after eating them. Now I just eat instant oats/bran flakes/walnuts if I want cereal.

Raisin Bran is good as fuck, dude.

The trick is to eat a little bit at a time. If you pour a big-ass bowl, it'll be reduced to a soggy mess before you're half way through it.

Easy.

Tastes like cookies if you broke up a few multivitamins into the cookie dough first.

Nobody actually "liked" this

Really? I loved dry kix.

i'm very glad you were born, user.

Perhaps in another country Kix would have been considered exciting. Not in the United States, but a much more boring country.

I hate this shit and all its varieties for some reason

it takes effort to make it decent.

>have to leave it soaking in milk for 2 min before eating
>have to spoon up every piece with the frosting side down so it makes contact with your tongue

Pic related. Too inconvenient.

wtf i hate cheerios now

I don't eat any of that sad kibble anymore. It's just not a good value.

Not really "healthy" since it's still made with extracted sugar. Just costs a lot more.

Basically every other cereal, Rasin Bran is GOAT.

yeah I think that was it, really just the fact that once you get past the frosting part of it they're just wheaty shits that stick in between your teeth
they're A+ at soaking up milk though I've got to give em that, let em sit long enough and they're like little milk sponges.
Instead of frosting them they need to flavor the actual wheat

I love all these cereals.

Hey, kids! Eating 4 servings of Honey Nut Cheerios™ every day might reduce your cholesterol levels!*

*As long as you eat it dry, without milk. (It also will give you 36g of added sugar.(Take a chance, you pussies. Yolo.))