Do japanese people think that mexicans eat a lot of octopus?

do japanese people think that mexicans eat a lot of octopus?

What? No.
Where did you hear that?

in japan "taco" means "octopus"

Everyone know it's cheating to break if the pincers before covering yourself with sea spiders

Tako. But incidentally mexicsns do love some fresh octopus. Octopus ceviche is great.

Define "mexican"

i'm so hungry

Parts of Mexico do eat a surprising amount of octopus and squid.

fuck pulpo and fuck seafood

Calvin Klein Fish Crotch

For him or Her

Yes, the same way lobsters eat a lot of white people.

Mexican food is just starting to get popular in Tokyo. Most Japanese people have never even had it

Also since you've obviously taken Japanese less than a year octopus is たこ and the Mexican dish is always タコス. Two completely different words, which even without a different spelling would be easily differentiated in a language with tons of homophones.

You must be lost.

So you're saying that as an American who can make some acceptable Tex-Mex, I could just move to Tokyo and open a """Mexican""" restaurant and make bank by selling okay-ish tacos to Japanese hipsters for exorbitant prices?

i doubt if most japanese even know that mexico exists

already loads of peruvians doing just that.

this is the stupidest fucking thread i have seen all day

In Japan "burrito" means "squid"

Where'd you take that photo OP, haha?

I'm sure the boat that caught those lobbies was fully licensed, in season, legal and had a person for every 6 lobster.

Haha.

I think its from a youtube channel

shut up weeb. you're a homophone.

It's from a Japanese sushi restaurant.
They serve the lobsters on a sometimes fully naked lady and huge businessmen eat them off her body so they can feel powerful.

They're likely spiny lobsters from the Caribbean so no pincers

I'm no arthropod taxonomist, but that woman has a Dutch look about her and those look like they are rock/spiny lobsters... so I duded they are S. African Jasus lalandii specimens.

Joy. Another country for the subhuman spics to ruin.

When I was younger my family took in a foreign exchange student from Japan. When my parents said that we were going out for tacos she freaked out (I guess she really didnt like octopus)

Do Americans think the Spanish gnaw on skillets and the French are universally masochists?

Pulpo in the central plaza in Patzcuaro. Worstest shits ever.

no, but austrians think that bosians eat a lot of quiche on tuesdays and thursdays