True fast food stories

>go to subway
>order my sub with "the works"
>they put jalapenos on it, clearly interpreting the order as meaning "all veggies", when "the works" actually refers to a specific veggie combo without jalapenos

REEEEEEEEEE

>go to subway
>order spicy italian like always on wheat
>ask for the works
>ask for trippple portions of Jalapenos and Banana peppers
>gets american spicy servings
>leave a horrible review of sub maker

>Go to Subway on Christmas Eve
>Jaded sandwich artist keeps trying to take my order in Spanish, even though I spoke to him first in English
>Literally slaps together my meatball sub
>Doesn't even bother heating it up.
>"That'll be x dollars" as he glares at me
>Sandwich falls apart in the subway
Well fuck man. I had to work Christmas Eve too in the grocery store across the street, but you didn't see me acting like a cunt.

>"the works" actually refers to a specific veggie combo without jalapenos
[Citation needed]

OP here. I worked at subway in the past. I like going there nowadays because I know all the shit there, and it pisses me off when newbies don't know anything. The works are one of the things you have to learn indirectly from experience, like the old cut.

>order wings for take out from pizza hut
>ask for blazin' hot sauce
>get home
>it's honey garlic
>ever since i've gone out my way to piss all over their bathroom floor/walls whenever i get the chance

>being this autistic

They used to have a sicker don't he front glass panel saying something like "Don't know what to get? Ask for The Works! :)))"

They took them down like 2+ years ago? I asked a year ago for it and the bitch just stared at me.

best subway sub you can get:

herbs and cheese
italian bmt
lettuce
onion
tomato
sweet onion sauce
cool ranch doritos on it as well.

GG.

They teach you the Hoboken backset, or the sauce fandango?

>I like going there
>It pisses me off

I bet you drool when you talk you fucking retard.

im sure he was being sarcastic

Are you actually mad that they aren't training people to provide a service they phased out? That's like being mad that your Safeway cashier doesn't know how to give you a club card.

Alright, as long as were being petty.
>go to mcdicks next to my office as I've been doing for 6 years
>One sausage mcmuffin, no egg. (I fucking hate paying like 3 dollars extra for that shitty egg)
>newfag employee rings it as a sausage egg mcmuffin, no egg.
>notice same price and not the "value version"
>take notice of line forming of people behind me. Of people obviouisly on lunchbreak.
>notice obviously short, new staff for the summer season (tourist town)
>realize that correcting the mistake would probably take him more trouble than
>come back a week later for same order
>samefag gets it right

Sometimes you just have to let shit go. Sibfag may have simply forgot. I hope posting here makes you feel better about this travesty of justice.

I was upset because she didn't do anything. I repeated it twice until she finally said what's that. But that wasnt the point. The point was that "the works" did exist.
Subway doesn't have club cards.

>order meatball marinara from subway because it's on sale
>get it from the drive-thru and take it home
>get home and it's soggy as shit
>sandwich is cut practically up and down
>only 3.5 meatballs on the whole sandwich
>they forgot my banana peppers

Where do you live that subway has a drive thru? aint murica.

They probably got rid of it because they realized it was causing a huge surge in people getting excess toppings that they normally wouldnt otherwise

chicken pizziola is the GOAT subway sandwich

it's still pretty shitty though. subway sucks dick

Illinois. A lot of them have them, not all but a lot.

True true

>liking subway
Do you know how filthy the containers food is stored in? The sinks are actually filthier too.

This man is a true American

All you have to do to redpill yourself on Subway is look at how fucking skimpy their portions are. Quizno's is better and even they aren't generous with toppings.

Subway should be considered bottom of the barrel fast """food""".

all subway sandwiches taste literaly the same

jalapenos and banana peppers aren't even spicy, why don't you just do what a normal person does and carry your own hot sauce?

Why would anyone choose to go to Subway when you could go literally anywhere else instead?

Tuna, pizza, meatball, 3 cheese panini are the way to go. If they still "taste literally the same" then you have literally no creativity or tastebuds.

>Be drunk with friend
>Go to Taco Bell
>Order many items, cheesey gordita crunches, crunchwraps, taco supremes
>Cashier girl says to us "please don't make a mess guys, we're closing up!"
>As we dine on our fine meal, my friend is angered
>"Why does she think we would make a mess? What a bitch" He says
>As we finish our delicious meal, we take all the fire sauce packets and squirt them all over the table, making quite a mess
>As we leave the establishment we yell FIRE SAUCE CLIQUE, FIRE SAUCE CLIQUE, DON'T F WITH THE FIRE SAUCE CLIQUE
>We laugh heartily at what we've done as we drive home, bellies full and satisfied, and ready to consume more alcohol

Wow, just wait until you're in 12th grade.

This guy knows his stuff. 12th grade is when you graduate to placing a roll of toilet paper in the sink and then shitting on top of it

All food tastes the same. If you eat anything for any reason that's not purely for nutritional intake, you're a bluepilled cuck. (((Flavor))) is a Jewish conspiracy.

>mfw I don't own a Tabasco belt holster.

>work at subway
>some sperg-looking fuck orders a sub with "the works"
>i load it up with everything, hence the term "the works"
>sperg goes into an autistic fit of rage when i put jalapenos
>spit and drool flying from his jowls as he blubbers on saying that the "the works" means everything but not everything
>a turd fell out of his pant leg as he shuffled out

>The Works is the eleventh studio album by the British rock band Queen, released on 27 February 1984 by EMI Records in the United Kingdom and by Capitol Records in the United States.
>9 songs = 9 toppings
>10 included salads with jalapeño being listed last, 11 if your local subway offers banana peppers OR a promotional item is offered
if he wanted jalapeño he'd have ordered Queens 10th studio album Hot Space,
released on 21 May 1982 by EMI Records in the United Kingdom and by Elektra Records in the United States which includes 11 tracks, ordering the entire included salads range.
No wonder people call subway employees idiots

>subway doesn't have club cards

Then why do they ask me for my Subway club card every time I go?

upvoted

it's how the sandwich artist knows to ring you up for the cum that is between the meat and buns

Lmao why not just go to publix, clearly the superior place for subs

Why did you say "no egg"

Sausage mcmuffin already comes with no egg

No wonder they fucked up your order

>go to subway
>young nigger is the only employee
>niggers are the absolute worst at any type of fast food
>even fried chicken
>order spicy italian on flatbread
>nigger disappears for a minute
>comes back with a frozen block of flatbreads
>tell him nevermind and leave

Nigger was about to try to serve me a piece of frozen bread and likely the most piss poor, fucked up sandwich I'd ever had and not think twice about it. A white or hispanic would have said they don't have any flatbread ready at the moment and offered to make me something else, and I would have taken them up on it and subway would retain my business. But nope, stupid ass nigger nigged out, just like they always do

They don't even serve hamburgers.

>using the n word to appear edgy
back to /pol/

Every subway I have ever seen has a drive through. The two nearest Subway's to me actually have touchscreen for placing your orders.

>go to subway
>only go in to use the restroom
>spend the rest of the day still smelling like fucking subway
Fuck that place

The people giving retarded orders are always the best, when i worked at a bar during university you get those cunts every evening that think that you absolutely must know this nickname of a specific cocktail from tokio or that ordering "2 please" is selfexplanatory

>go to Subway
>order my usual sub
>it's complete
>employee asks me "anything else?"
>reply "Nope, that's all"
>he starts putting Chipotle sauce on my sandwich
>not even angry
>just very, very confused

They all certainly smell the same, but it's a longshot to say they taste the same.

You know you have to be 18+ to post here, right kid?

Fuck off racist

If you're over 18 and still using "nigger" as a general term for all black peoples, you've got problems of your own, buddy.

He was hooking you up

>parents ask what I want on my sub
>tell them mayo
>mom asks me mayo?
>yes
>mayo?
>yes
>mayonnaise?
>YES
>ok
>brings home my sandwich, realize there is no mayo but chipotle dressing
>okayyyyy.....
>same thing next time
>insist that i want mayo
>once again, no mayo
>where's the mayo mom?
>we have miracle whip in the fridge so i didn't order it, don't be silly

I fucking hate this, even crappy mayo is quite good on a crappy sub, mayo makes a sandwich great at any level, but Miracle Whip is just shit

Be me, technically homeless, city targeting me trying to starve me out so as i can willingly lock my self up in a "homeless shelter" (jail hospital)
Go to to subway to try my luck, ask cashier if she can buy me a "6, she does, heats it up and even lets ne personalize it a little, comes with drink.

Subway 10/10

Been doing this for awhile now at various resturaunts and lemme tell ya being homeless in southern california is ez as shit.

You don't speak for me, wyboi.

Miracle Whip is not even the same thing as mayonnaise! It doesn't even taste remotely the same. The only similarities are the color and texture, but that's where it ends!

Your mom is an asshole.

I dont like it, but i agree. Niggers preparing fast food is the worst. Avoid at all costs

I don't know what kind of N people you guys have

Many of them work at fast food joints around me and I honestly never get fucked up orders, think it happened like once in recent memory and they just forgot my ranch dressing

Although I can say at my local Checkers which is staffed by all of them and sometimes they seem to take for fucking ever, I can never be mad because they always hook my sandwich up with tons of mayo, no stinge

>go to subway
>order toasted chocolate chip on italian herb
>my usual
>newfag doesnt understand
>tells me he cant do that
>i ask for the manager
>"hes at lunch right now"
never ate at Subway again

>Just use Miracle Whip instead of mayo

NO NO NO NO fuck off outta here with that nasty shit. If I wanted something sweet on a sandwich I'd just dump sugar on it.

FUCK miracle whip

At times when I have visited other cities i have been caught off guard and actually received better than average fast food from niggers. And please understand that I use the n word not to be racist, but to differentiate between niggers and black people - two entirely different groups.

All of that being said, I stand by my original sentiment: niggers are bad at fast food

dumb frogposters

this was awesome

white niggers

What the fuck is "The Works"?

it means "everything" and OP is retarded

>see nigger

I would have already left by then

>enjoy a succulent pasta dish at home because I don't eat fast food like a commoner

Just wondering what makes you assume we have to be white?

>Employee wants to give you what you actually wanted
>FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEE

Man I can't wait until you turn 18

Where you get your webbernet for posting from?

Fast food restaurants
Real restaurants
Coffee shops
Bars
Convenience stores
Libraries
Government buildings

>city targeting me trying to starve me out

Are you sure you don't have schizophrenia?

so you're actual niggers then?

>fuck the system trying to lock me away for being a fucking parasite.

Best Sub:
Teriyaki Chicken
Danbo Cheese, heated
Extra Bacon
Rugula/Rocket
Onions
Cucumber Slices
Black Olives
Mayo

>aint murica
I have literally seen Subway drive-thrus on both sides of the country.

Well, not exactly, although some kind of "niggers" in all of us. I am Lebanese and Irish so I guess you could say I'm a sand nigger and potato nigger, meanwhile my friend was an Italian chap so you could call him a spaghetti nigger

I'm just wondering why you would assume the race of somebody on an anonymous image board. Did you once know some so called white niggers who squirted fire sauce all over the place? Because I thought it was a unique stunt.

Jesus christ you are annoying
Your anecdote was not unique or amusing you spoiled manchild
Just GTFO

I cri
An den i repli

Doesnt matter, what are you a phsycologist? Gonna link me the email to your office if i tell you my story?

I've been inside more Subways than women, and I've yet to see one with a drive thru.

>wow user you so lucky, good job scoring that free sandwhich
>Sorry about you homeless situation though i dont really care cuase this is a food board and im a random person from the internet.

You're a fucking faggot
>white niggers

It's not unique or funny in any way it was childish. You fucked someone over for politely asking you to not make a mess. Fuck your entire existance you fucking nigger.

I've seen literally one Subway with a drive-thru, and it was in an obscure part of town that never looked busy. This store was also using the old logo on their signs (pic related).

I've seen many. My brother once got hired, went in for training, they put him on the line, no training, he realized the store and management were shit right away, and he bailed mid shift and got a better job. That day I realized my little bro was smarter than I thought. I was proud of him

Just start ordering shit online way far away on game day

Way to out yourself, next time you try faking being American act white first.

I stand beside this, it takes less than 1 min to clean a table top, and she had the audacity to roast you. This is America, and in America you can make a mess 1 min to close or not. Whaaaaa I don't want to get paid anymore.

>go to subway
>order stake and cheese sandwich
>employee is almost done finishing the sandwich
>he sneezes really hard and i can see moisture landing on my bun
>bless him and ask politely for a new sandwich
>he gives me a blank stare
>ask him what's the issue
>suddenly he spit in my face and jumps over the counter
>takes knife out of his pocket
>holds knife under my throat and demands i eat the sandwich he just sneezed on
>i give in and eat the sandwich while crying softly
>releases me
>i return home and the next day im sick as a dog

Not a great experience desu

No, but delusions of persecution are a symptom of being a schizo.

>stake and cheese

the vampire hunter's favourite

Got you good you fuck.

No one wastes bread in my store, keep your mouth shut or get fucking cut.

>tons of mayo

We know and we got you brother.

Chocolate on a sub? Why and how?

Eat shit wagecuck

The term is people of colour you white idiot