Dude, you know a great way to get over your writer's block?

>Dude, you know a great way to get over your writer's block?
>COFFEE!

Why do people think certain food and drinks have magical properties?

What's the point of this post?

booze and weed.
write drunk, proofread high.

Daily Smoker here, never do anything high

>Dude, go on a fast. Once you get over your hunger your mind is just like, so clear

I used to smoke every day and I have to agree with this

Its the same with drinking, a little goes a long way when trying to be productive or creative, and always revisit it sober before the final product so you can piece your random thoughts together, and delete the gibberish.

Depends what you do. Only retards still don't do shit but eat chips and watch tv high.

Working out while high is fucking amazing. Just don't be retarded. Gardening while high is pretty cool. ((Actual gardening I'd never grow weed)) My house is probably never cleaner than if I smoked before I started.

Writers block is a mental and emotional thing
It makes sense that food can help with that

Fuck off.

Cooking high is the titties

>writers block
Faggot. They probably are just trying to get you to go away so they can do something more interesting than pandering to your bitching and moaning. Whatever Steven universe cat girl cyberpunk fan fiction you write will always be trash regardless of how much you stress over it btw

It's Loud House erotic fan fiction you fucking pleb

Wrong it's for my self insert fan fiction for Harry Potter where all the cute guys fall in love with me

JUST FUCK ALREADY!

I don't know how people even begin to function in the morning without coffee. I feel bad for any dumbass who dares to start a conversation with me at work before I've had my second cup.

COVFEFE LMAO XD

Cooking drunk just works, have to double check when making sure the fire pits are off tho.

Drink water and stop being a faggot. How hard is it to write? You're just sitting on your ass writing about some GAY shit while normal people have to go to work. Maybe you should write a suicide note, FAGGOT.

imagine being this pitiful a cliché

>holds up finger
>'shhhhhhh'

MFW when I do this unironically almost daily for decades

>Dude, you know a great way to get over your tiredness?
>METH!

Why do people think certain substances have magical properties?

My parents used to make me fast as a kid, it fucking sucked. I must've lost fifteen kilos that month and felt like shit.

but was your mind clear or was your mind still fat? also are you muslim?