Eggs Benedict is the perfect breakfast. It is also very simple to make

Eggs Benedict is the perfect breakfast. It is also very simple to make.

A little eggs

A dash of Benedict

Wa la indeed

hollandase frrom scratch is a bitch to make, can you suggest a good premade brand?

Agreed, been my favorite breakfast for years now

Eggs royale

That is impossible, it has to be made fresh, you can't even take it off the heat for more than a few minutes

Knorr. The McCormick ones have a weird taste.

>wasting egg whites for hollandaise every day
I mean I get if you want to make it for some girl you just fucked to "impress" her but it shouldn't be anyone's favorite breakfast. Big waste of time in the morning, and a waste of protein.

inb4 you save all your egg whites, I know you don't so don't even pretend

autism

made this for breakfast

>sausage
>eggs
>cheese curd with bacon bits
>mushrooms sauteed in butter and garlic
>huy fung chili garlic sauce

How poor are you? Eggs only cost 5 cents each

I spent about 7 minutes considering that list of ingredients and pic. would eat.

use a lot of mushrooms.

not the good eggs.

That shit on its own looks "ugly" for lack of a better word. Now I think I know why breakfast tacos were invented. Just to cover up that gore. The flavor is fine though I'm sure.

hmm... put the stuff in an omlette?

eggs benedict is overrated pretentious hipster food

the best breakfast is sausage and biscuits with country gravy, a few pancakes, and eggs+hashbrown mash with a piece of bacon

I don't see eggs benedict listed anywhere there ^

that too.

corned beef hash is better

regular bacon, not maple bacon? how do you define country gravy? do you take a road trip into the rural area and barter for gravy?

for every day breakfast that is actually healthy too, I highly recommend this:

-chopped mushrooms
-bunch of kale
-bunch of spinach
-chopped jalepeno
^saute the above with salt+cayenne

-scramble a few eggs in the pan for a bit
-mix them in with sauted veggies
-add some cheese
-add hot sauce

I eat that pretty much every day.

the kind that fat women with southern accents like on their biscuits senpai

Hello,

My name is Kevin, and i have Changesia.

moderation is the key to healthy eating. you arent practicing moderation, son.

My breakfast is better.

Oh yeah all 300 calories he's eating is just soooo terrible

is hollandaise sauce a meme? it's sauce made from eggs put over top of eggs. why not just add another egg? its stupid

it's a meme staple of any cafe down here, but its also pretty good

Just use a double boiler and control your heat.

Nice science.

I prefer lighter dishes in the morning.

Nothing better.

Simply fried or poached eggs on toast is better for everyday. The sauce is a treat and the addition of fish or bacon

Not everyone is trying to lose weight. How about if the fireman can't carry you from the building because he's a skinny little rake, even though he might live a couple of years longer from his calorie restriction in these couple of studies where most other factors are ignored.

With a breakfast like that I hope you work 14 hours a day on a ranch or something.

So two teaspoons of nutmeg are equal to half a cup of frozen berries?

>two teaspoons of nutmeg

Don't be an asshole.Nutmeg will send you into a three-day long state of inebriation like a Viking berzerker/zombie.

Eggs benedict isn't very hipster, and it's pretty good if you need something lighter, that still isn't a goddamn bowl of cereal. Nonetheless, what you have mentioned is still the best breakfast if you have the time for a large breakfast.

most things with poached eggs are pretty good desu

>sauce of 90% butter
>>>'lighter'

That much will fuck you up in a very unpleasant way. I don't know how much nutmeg I grate into it, just that it's much less than one nut. I'd have cinnamon instead but I'm out of the real ceylon stuff and half a teaspoon daily of shitty cheap american cassia "cinnamon" isn't good for liver.

I was referring to the calories. I didn't expect nutmeg to be this high while berries would be this low.

>something lighter

lol you got tricked by french culinary meme magic

yeah it makes no sense

Smoked salmon > Bacon

I bet you're so redneck that your gravy is white like the cum you guzzle on a daily basis

Protip: Gravy is brown

Classic French omelet

>A bitch to make
What? Low and slow wins the race here.

This!

Must be awesome not having a job

I made that on a Saturday, you fuck. That's some next level jealousy, matey.

Triggered eurotrash detected.

Heat your butter and lemon juice, use them to cottle the egg as you whisk and emulsify, shouldn't need more than a few seconds on heat afterward.

It's complicated compared to the usual breakfast, especially one I'm eating alone, but it's an easy way to show off for hungover family and friends.