A Puzzle for fun : what the fuck am i looking at edition

I heard you guys do shit like this for fun. no this is not my school assignment and you are not doing my homework.

a friend of mine made this riddle and i cant solve it, but he said im allowed to ask my friends and desu you are the closest thing to friends i have if you exclude him so, please take a look. even hints would be appreciated!

hes asking how many blocks for the last shape.

I was thinking about base 7 to base 42 but some of them dont make sense.

how did you come to that conclusion?

Please respond, i dont want to put this in ((reddit))

Too lazy to do it, but my guess is that each square on the left gives an amount of squares to the right, you have 5 equations and have to find how much squares gives the 3 squares of the final one.

bump

so its doable?

answer is trivial, bet i can guess your race by your inability to solve this immediately

simply use the differences in block counts on the right to deduce the value of each block on the left

did you solve it?

back to page 1

This is easy, are you retarded or something?

pls no bully, I already admitted i cant solve it.

How can you not solve this? Like, can you not count or something? Holy shit dude.

It says
> all tripfags should die
hope that helped ;D

>hurr i dont know why op is using trip for this thread

and i thought people in Veeky Forums were smart.

You thought wrong.

if you are smart enough to find such a cool tripcode you are smart enough to figure out this puzzle

ill post the trip it if i get the answer.

bump

back to page 1

yes.

what did you get?

please help me so i can delete my shitty thread.

PLS
RESPOND

WTF dude, did you use cuda to find that trip in 84 weeks?

ill tell you if you give me the answer.

homework threads go on saged

>announcing sage
kys

like i said, its not homework.

Veeky Forums is mad because they can't solve ut either.

Can you share it so I can try a few things?

share what, the trip?

if each block has some value then we have 5 equations with 10 unknowns, and OP is a faggot

so i really think the answer is something gay or corny, which would make sense being that OP is a faggot and his friends are liable to be faggots as well.

for example, if you turn your head sideways look at the blocks on the left you see they look something like letters.

The website, app whatever

i guess ill leave this to reddit overnight.

:^)

It's "homework" from his DM.

Just from intuition and not counting the blocks it could be a zoomed in image where the frame moves at a set pattern. Someone else can figure out the specifics

answer maybe nine squares but i cant confirm exactly with the logic i am thinking for bottom second example but tell ur friend if that answer is correct if he is even there

jus send it to leddit see how they fare and promise them upvotes, they'll have some incentive to try and asnwer this