Is Culver's high tier fast food?

Is Culver's high tier fast food?

>High tier
>Fast food

yes

Culuen's is pretty good, yeah

There's one near me. Is it worth trying? I usually avoid chains and only eat at locally owned places.

Ya. Get a Wisconsin patty melt, add shrooms, and then get some custard. It's a nice treat once in awhile

>never had Culver's
>nearest one is 2.5 hours away

god damnit, this always happens with food I want to try

One near me too, gonna go for lunch today before I move back home.

Burgers are about on par with Jack in the Box, custard is about on par with BK shakes/ice cream. I wouldn't bother.

Burgers are meh

cheese curds are top tier, burgers are ok.

Culver's is pretty shit desu senpai

I guess the cheese curds are okay if you can't get better ones anywhere else.

burgers mediocre
custard average/a little above average
cheese curds elder god tier

culvers is okay. I've tasted better though.

Hi marketer friend, is the increase in Culver's posting because the chain is expanding their locations or is it another reason?

B8.

>Is Culver's...
doing viral marketing on Veeky Forums?
I'd never heard of this brand until a week ago and there's now a new culvers thread erry day.

What? Do you live under a rock?

England

it's better than any fast food, especially crap 'n' out

they have the best cheese of any fast food restaurant,The Milkshakes (or whatever gimmicky shit those midwesterners call it) are thiccc af. If it wasn't $25 for 2 people I would go there everyday.

Oh sorry. Culvers isn't halal

As a Wisconsinite Culver's is a state treasure.

Their cheese curds are shit compared to almost every restaurant but if you can't get cheese curds elsewhere I guess they'll do.

Fries and burgers are good, I never get concrete mixers though. sundaes are great. brownie pieces and cherry bits all the way

My boyfriend went to Culver's without me and it was his first time going to Culver's.

I'm so fucking mad Veeky Forums
you have no idea

Did you pozz his neg hole?

should've desu

You should refuse to have sex with him, and have sex with everyone on Veeky Forums for his punishment.

Roastie detected.

"High tier fast food" as in high tier in comparison to other fast food you illiterate baboon