So what's the deal with him?

So what's the deal with him?

NIGGER

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Reads a lot. Likes Vonnegut. Is a scientist or something.

I've skimmed his reviews and they seem more annoying than anything. Maybe I'm just jaded idk.

It's kind of weird how he reads both patrician and pleb stuff. Where does he find the time anyways? How does he live? Does he have a job?

>capitalism is like, evil, guys!

Has a nice beard.

Jew. Pic related is even worse though.

Seems to be stoned.

Talked to him once. He's a very lonely person.

Pretty sure he has a wife and a family.

Has an ex-wife and no kids.

Boy, I am just nonplussed hearing that

he is the end point of this whole "patrician" path that everyone on Veeky Forums is following. full of useless information that impresses no one in reality, sad and alone, and STILL writing on online anime boards with the hope of getting validation, even though the real world has moved on from the autism of philosophy and the outdated fake profundity of literature to better things.

made it 2 da top

So, we ought to be play videogames like everyone else? Should I stop learning about reality as representation and go suck some consumerist dick?

loawl

Notorious pedophile named Rick. He lives in Georgia. The country Georgia, not the state. Kids fear him. Whenever he looks at children he comes in his pants.

While inside his pants, he plays Call of Duty. The latest one. Afterwards, he goes to the grocery store and picks up pickup trucks. Pickup trucks are favorites among children. Guess what he does with the toys; guess with a reply.

>Reads 900 books in one year

He should legally change his name to Skimmer, because he skims a lot.

What about her?

>He should legally change his name to Skimmer, because he skims a lot.

Sebastian here, I don't

Most people leave reviews, because they read the book and can have something to say. You only leave stars. I always see you post in these Goodread threads as well, so somehow you're here, reading 900 books, and living your life.

>Most people leave reviews, because they read the book and can have something to say. You only leave stars.

Not that guy but you don't even know how new you sound right now.

I'm new. Just started coming here today.

isn't that Baldrick?

He completely missed the point of A Confederacy of Dunces.

Elaborate

>I post on Veeky Forums but I'm like totally above it all haha
>I also post on the literature board even though I don't like books but I'm not a faggot or anything lol I'm just so quirky XD

Literally kill yourself.

Oh for fuck sake, not this shit

Veeky Forums was my fortress of solitude from /b/ memes