Eat drive-thru food 1-2 times a day, 5+ times a week

>eat drive-thru food 1-2 times a day, 5+ times a week
>toss garbage in backseat and when it gets messy the passenger seat
>usually empty car every couple weeks in shame

This is when shit went down hill.

I didn't empty my car out for the past month or so. Then at the end of the day on Thursday at work the cute girl that I am secretly in love with asked for a ride home. I said sure but then remembered the garbage. I told her to give me 5 minutes to "clean things up" and she laughed and said don't worry it doesn't matter.

I insist and she ends up saying don't worry and walks out with me. I was freaking out inside and trying to find a way out. We got to my car and when she opened the door I could see she was disturbed. It took a few minutes just to throw all the bags full of rotten food into the back seat for her to sit down.

I started blathering about how my "friends" played a practical joke on me on the weekend and I hadn't cleaned up but I was so embarrassed and choked up it wasn't working. I literally started to sob all of a sudden and she was good about it and just took the bus.

I sat in the parking lot for almost an hour in shock and tears. It was so fucked I can't describe it. I called in sick yesterday and can't bring myself to go next week, especially since she must know I skipped work because of what happened.

I'm even scanning online job postings and thinking about never going back.

Fuck.

hey kid
stop being a slob
girls don't like that

I and half the people I know has a plastic bag in the car for garbage.

>eating fast food every day
>treating your car like a trash can
If this isn't pasta you deserve everything that happened.

>I and half the people I know has a plastic bag in the car for garbage.
Do Americans really eat fast food in their car THAT much???

Amerifag here.

Sadly, yes. A lot of us are slobs who have trash-filled cars.

It's probably the #1 that embarrasses me about my fellow Americans.

It's okay kiddo, you're fatass never had a shot with her to begin with.

I used to be like you. Do a massive sweep on bin day and never ever miss it. Alarms and ALL. It's the only way.

It's happened to me before. Met a sweet cutie who wanted to "show me around campus". We got in my car and it was full of trash. I immediately saw her lose interest in me.

That was a decade ago. But yeah, you can't have a hobo car and expect any chick of value to ride in it. I've since cleaned up my act and now grills enjoy riding in my car. Ok, not really I'm married now, but that's kinda the point, clean your car, especially if there's a possibility of giving a shawty a ride.

What did you learn?

>be me
>live out of my car
>car full of clean and dirty clothes, old food, new food, makeup, dumb shit
>coworkers ask for rides home on occasion
>have to tell them there's no room for another person in my car
That used to be me, now I've got an apartment so the car has seats again but it's also full of clean cat litter because a new box of it broke open in my car and vacuums never want to pick it up.

>Be me.
>SUV always has two cases of water in the back, possibly case of Gatorade, /sips/, MRE's
>Back seats always constant recycle bin.

Moral of the story, don't choose all trash to be accepted into your car. Just throw stupid shit away. Plastic bottles, aluminum cans and such can be crushed down, causing minimal space used.

>give anyone a ride
>"you must stay hydrated?"
>honestly only drink water when necessary
>goldmine when I take all the shit in for recycle
>usual pull is $50.

oh god please, please, please, be a true story. my sides are in orbit

drive car, eat food, take trash out when done using car. Its simple.

Just throw your garbage out the window like a normal person.

Yes, Americans are so busy and hardworking they often have no time to sit down to eat indoors. Good of you to notice.

Yet you find plenty of time to shitpost on Veeky Forums.

back atcha

Some gas stations have a coin operated vaccuum, shit sucks up everything
Had a bunch of medium size rocks from a gravel driveway, all sucked up

>Yes, Americans are so busy and hardworking they often have no time to sit down to eat indoors. Good of you to notice.
kek keep dreaming fatboy

You have no one to black except yourself.

>>usual pull is $50.
Don't lie faggot. To pull in that much you're either dumpster diving, or are a total slob.

I commute a total of 2.5 hours per day for my job. I know what it's like to stop for fast food on the regular because you're too lazy to cook after all that shit. And even I still take my garbage and bags inside with me when I get home at night. If this is real and not pasta, you have absolutely no one to blame but yourself.

Learn what you can from your mistakes user. What does it say about you when you throw your fast food garbage in your car and rarely clean it out? It says you don't mind being around filth, you don't care about or take care of even your more valuable possessions, you're lazy, and that you treat your own body in a similar manner by stuffing your facd with fast food all the time. Do you think these things are true aboot you? Do you want them to be? If not, then start cleaning up after yourself immediately after the mess is made, start acting like you give a shit about your stuff, and stop eating that crap all the time. Unless you like being a lazy slob women can't stand to be around?

How can you be such a fucking slob?
I clean up my car every single time immediatly after I eat fast food. The idea of trash being there makes me sick.

And on top of that I wash and vaccum-clean my car every other weekend. Detergent, polish, teflon, the works.
Don't you wash your fucking car?
It's a great Sunday ritual.

The dreamer here is you, Muhammad. I am 145 pounds of pure freedom.

Are you the guy that made the thread about how to modify a Pringles because his stepdad was rationing his food intake, and he didn't want to get caught cheating

As someone who browses both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums your post fills me with disgust and disdain. How can you treat your car like that? How can you treat your body like that? Where is your fucking pride?

Op, get yourself a car like mine. You can't order fast food without turning the engine off because its so loud they can't hear your order. And talking to the guy at the window about how many chicks you banged in the last 15 minutes, and admitting that you lost count around 4 dozen, 10 minutes ago always ends up being so awkward that it'll force you to eat at better places where you actually get out of your car.

Also, there is no roof or back seat, and the second you drive over 45 mph every fast food wrapper will fly out and get stuck on the front grill of some fucking lame prius that couldn't keep up. Its not even littering according to the cops that have asked me to pull over. At least, they've never charged me. They might mention the trash flying out, but then they just say "you know.. This is the car of my dreams..." And then they just want to talk about how chicks you banged in the last 15 minutes, and after they hear about how you've lost count, they'll forget all about the trash and just start giving you high fives. Then it gets awkward be caus they ask if you can take a picture of them with the car...

Its crazy... Its a solution, but maybe not for everyone. You have to be ok with being everyone's automotive hero.

I started keeping a trash bag in my car in college not because I ate fast food, but because my lazy ass stoner slob friends (who I love dearly) would leave trash in my car until I started telling them to dispose of things properly in my receptacle. I continue to keep a baggie for trash in my car because it's convenient to throw out tissues, cleaning wipes, receipts, and old shopping lists instead of shoving that stuff into my jacket pockets and throwing it away when I get home.

top kek, this is probably fake but if not SORT YOUR SHIT OUT!

>throwing it away when I get home.

Get in the habit of using the trash cans at gas stations while the pump is running.

jesus christ, is this CP?

Its real life, for some of us.

Half the girls I know are bigger slobs than I am.

the point still stands

No one wants to congratulate me on taking a picture of my dads car and challenging me to prove its real by posting another picture of the car with another tiny version of the car, on the car? That's ok. I was going to do it anyway.

Srsly op, this car gets pussy. Get you one.

You are steps away from being homeless, aren't you?

lol just clean ur car, it sounds like ur making it a bigger thing than what it really is

This is why when you are done you put all the wrappers back in the bag and throw it out the window