Just got a Frydaddy as a gift. Give me some weird but delicious foods to fry

Just got a Frydaddy as a gift. Give me some weird but delicious foods to fry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXvB2N4EYFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>frydaddy

probably made by some sub who fantasized about their fryer domming them

yea probably

is that how small it is?

Go watch the episode of "No Reservations" from Scotland. They deep fry all sorts of stuff that might give you some ideas.

I think that's a some shitty out of scale pic. Its small but not quite that small.

Make some home made tendies and ranch!!!1!11!!!

It appears it's pretty thin aluminum and has a small oil capacity. You'll fry in it but make sure you do really small batches or your oil will cool when you add anything to it and be a greasy mess. I know you got it as a gift but if you get serious about deep frying just get a cast iron dutch oven and you'll have better results. anyways, try deep frying a pop tart.

The frydaddy comes in various sizes; it looks like OP has a very small one.

The frydaddy has the same problem that using a pot or dutch oven does too: the heat comes from the bottom of the container.

A deep fryer where the heating element is above the bottom of the fryer is much better. It heats faster because there is less material between the element and the oil. It also keeps the oil good longer because any debris can fall past the heating element and sink below it. You don't have that benefit with the frydaddy or with a pot on the stovetop.

Deep fry yourself some slices of green tomatoes in a cornmeal batter. You want just a little flour in the batter too so you get good coverage. Southernfags know their shit when it comes to stuff that's good to fry.

>fried green tomatoes

fugg, these are so good

I wonder if breaded or battered aspargus would work.

I'm going to make stuffed jalapenos later today. Sausage and cheese most likely. Deep fried would be heavenly, and I have tons from the garden right now.

yes, do it with green beans too.

Pizza rolls and wontons filled with anything.

Fried okra is my personal favorite fried vegetable.

I had one of these things. It only lasted a year before it quit working and was never really good for deep frying anything besides french fries because it was so small.
I just ended up using it to store my oil.

toaster oven loaded with lithium ion batteries

I tempura fried bok choy once, it came out good. I have no idea why I did it but I was in a weird mood.

Pairs well with a spicy mayo.

what in the ever loving fuck is a fry daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=oXvB2N4EYFg

pls don't make a habit out of frying pls

Just an ordinary deepfryer with automatic temperature control. Most of them keep the oil a little too cold so stuff comes out soggy. You need to make a mess outside if you want to fry as well as possible.