Is this the worst food meme?

Is this the worst food meme?

it doesn’t even taste good. i tried it once and there’s this really unusual aftertaste

I used to really love this stuff but it's just too sweet now.

I think you need to go to a doctor

this
someone fucked up the taste. the hazelnut is barely a feature anymore

White boys can't handle any ingredient that isn't salt or sugar.

does anyone else find it amusing that the same Facebook moms who are all
>oh no not palm oil!
are the same cunts who say
>hey let's fry everything in coconut oil, the internet says its healthy

Peters, R.M. and Flack, J.M., 2000. Salt sensitivity and hypertension in African Americans: implications for cardiovascular nurses. Progress in cardiovascular nursing, 15(4), pp.138-144.

>African-American, Latino Children Drink More Sugary Fruit Juice Than Their White Peers

im black you fuck.
people like you are why i cant be proud of "my" race

I remember about 8 years ago Euros used to make fun of Americans for not having Nutella, even though it was available in almost every grocery store here. Where the fuck did they even get that idea from in the first place, it used to confuse the hell out of me.

Being proud of being a nigger should have no bearing on a Veeky Forums comment but there is absolutely no way you could be proud of being a nigger in the first place

But blacks invented peanut butter.

Well this thread got nice and ruined. But I guess nutella sucks anyway.

Chocolate and hazelnut is a classic combination. Nutella just happens to be a crappy example of it.

What's there to be proud of?

Nutella sucks! Sticks to your teeth like burnt motor oil.

how does burned motor oil taste?

the first point made in this invalidates the entire thing, just because you eat sugar doesn't mean you have diabetus; vegetables have sugar in them ffs lol.

"A touch of sugar" is a way of brushing off having high blood sugar without admitting that you have diabetes. It doesn't refer to sugar intake but blood sugar levels.

Like diet Nutella.

>there are people who think nutella is a "health food"

What's a non Hispanic white?

hispanic whites are cubanos and gueros - usually spanish european or some mixture of european and a tiny amount of indio
non hispanic whites are str8 european

>t. nigger

Even normies are tired of the nutella meme now. These days it's all about alternative nut butters, cookie butter, and powdered peanut butter.

No.

I've got a nut butter I'd let people try

Fucking your wife

It tastes like chocolate

It's just imitation chocolate

bad imitation chocolate

I eat it on pasta

>White boys can't handle any ingredient that isn't salt or sugar.

Nigger obesity and diabetes epidemic is nothing to brag about, son.

This. It's the American cheese of chocolate spreads.

I have a theory that marketers infiltrated 9gag in the year 2014 to shill their shitty products to idiots. The clues are there. I just need more evidence.

It still tastes good, it's just expensive for what you get.

Look at all these salty white boys. Go do pic related. Hopefully it's not too spicy for you.

What's straight European?
Spain is an European country
This is a person of Spanish heritage
What's the fucking difference?

You Americans are so weird.

I went through a phase when it was fadding hard on the internet a few years ago. I'd have a smothering of it on some celery as a snack.

But after that, nothing. I don't know how people are so attracted to the stuff. I've never had a compulsion to go out of my way to buy it at the store. Maybe I just don't see it as a cooking ingredient like many recipes indicate, it's more of a thing to eat straight and on top of something if the craving arises.

it was 2007 when my grandparents brought nutella back from germany and raved about it and my aunt and uncle went to canada to get some or something. it wasn't really sold in america until 2010 and wasn't common until 2012 or something.

>A "touch of sugar" means you have diabetes
...fucking what?
>People with diabetes need to follow a special diet.
>People with diabetes benefit from the same healthy food
That's a runabout way of responding 'yes' to that question.

What a dumbass advert. I hate how it thinks it has to trick the audience and that it can't be straightforward with explanations. And then the medical community wonders why the public have bizarre conceptions about health and nutrition.

People from spanish descent are considered white here.

People from mexico and central american are called american indians now. The government changed it, so "hispanic" doesn't exist anymore.

Quit lying my mom always bought this shit and she died in 2009 u just gotta know where to look
Gib sympathy pls

I'm a nigger you fellow nigger, and you're being the biggest nigger I've ever seen.

>food meme
Is this what summer fags call memefood now?

I wish you and your type of 'people' never existed.
I hate you all, I wish you'd all just disappear.
We never had o put up with the likes of you in the past.

Euros are used to living in poverty stricken conditions, which they see as a cultural experience. I find it so funny how the average American does not even give 2 shits about faggot ass Europe.

Why are you homosexuals so obsessed?

Lol yes, Nutella sucks. It is definitely a "meme" ingredient.

That sounds like how someone in the south (black or white) would try to describe their diabetes. "I just have a touch of sugar" as if it's something cute and funny.

Which is sad. But I am pretty sure Nutella markets itself as something of a health food - it's just cocoa, hazelnuts, and some skim milk after all!

>conquers half the known world for the spice trade

"Cookie butter" is going to be the next thing they try to market as part of a healthy balanced diet.

I third this.

You must be a hardcore lefty.

You fucking retard, it's saying that a healthy diet for someone with or without diabetes is the same. It's actually a roundabout way of saying "no, you fucking retard healthy food is healthy"

And you still can't get it

That's funny, witty and knocked me off my perch.
Stupid fucking unfunny nigger.

Your welcome to her as i don't like her all that much anymore but the fat cunt would rather fuck a car traveling at 70mph than a thick monkey.

t.cuck

whites cannot recover from this roast war