This is JPOP idol Hashimoto Nanami from Nogizaka46. She'll graduate from the group this coming Monday. More importantly...

This is JPOP idol Hashimoto Nanami from Nogizaka46. She'll graduate from the group this coming Monday. More importantly, her favorite book is Norwegian Wood by Murakami. Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

I want to impregnate her.

>Murakami

This man in my country, he is nothing.

I'm more of an Ikuta man myself but I applaud your attempt at shilling for your oshimen on Veeky Forums of all places.

no he's pleb shit my man. Japanese john green. our girl is carliclaire. she reads real literature (written by women).

we need to re-weeb Veeky Forums and remove the kpop scum

what a dumb thread

"No Fun Allowed"

I want to exoticize her other

You wouldn't know fun if it donkey punched your sister's clitbag so hard that she vomited tingly bloodsacks all over your mamas moustache, boy.

Seconded

This. Korea is the worst country.

E D G Y

woah

Are you trying to say that Norweigian Wood isn't melodramatic nonsense?

Whats wrong with melodramatic nonsense

The fact that it's reality TV in book-form.

>graduate from the group
Sounds kind of sinister tbphwy

Its really just someone leaving the group but saying that they will maintain good relations after they leave

So what?

kys

Not really. I'm just trying to make boards that arent weeby a lot weebier. Also, have people possibly post their Veeky Forumsfus.

>400 books a year
>thousands of books in home
So Bloom with boobs?

>She'll graduate from the group
what

It means she old (I think)

what do you mean by "graduate from the group"?

My Veeky Forumsfu is Jane Goodall, or at least the version of her that exists in my imagination.

Young Jane is v cute. I've watched that documentary before.

Its used to indicate that an idol is leaving the group. "Graduation" is used to indicate that they are leaving on good terms with the group rather than out of internal conflict.