What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

Looks like standard flyover shit.

I'd eat it, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

A Lenten classic.

What if I told you that it came from a hospital cafeteria in a major northeastern city?

Agreed, it needs some hep c, feces and a side of rape to make it multicultural and delicious

That's some poor quality cheese.

Looks like a shop-bought frozen pizza. I hope it didn't cost more than a few dollars.

looks like it could use a little sauce but I generally like cheese pizza

Well that changes everything.

We ALL like cheese pizza, amirite?

Podesta pls go and stay go

>Agreed, it needs some hep c, feces and a side of rape to make it multicultural and delicious

I realize that Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums, but what is it about Veeky Forums that attracts the 13 year olds from /b/?

You see bad humor all over the place, but the never ending shit jokes on Veeky Forums make me wonder what the fuck is it? I can't believe these morons can operate anything beyond the buttons on a microwave.

My youngest child is over 13 kiddo. Perhaps when you grow up you will realize that everything you believe is a lie. Until then enjoy your mental illness and projectile vommiting from eating food prepared by turd worlders

Pig disgusting Amerifat ripoff / 10

>My youngest child is over 13 kiddo.

That does not make you an adult. The biggest retard on the planet can reproduce.

If feces jokes are funny to you, wonderful. Your 13 year old probably thinks you are a riot. Or she is embarrassed to death that her father is an adolescent moron.

When did you and your sister get married, Cletus? Is she a good mother to your 13 year old?

HYUCK! That was a knee slapper, Billy. Fucking niggers mirite?!

>The biggest retard on the planet can reproduce

So what is your excuse? Gay? Incel? Too poor? All the above? Enjoy your shit seasoned food surrounded by a herd of cats

it's not just Veeky Forums bro, the whole site is infested with unfunny shitlords nowadays

You call that a pizza?
*unzips pizza

>'s not just /ck
We reached peak cuck and now the pendulum is swinging back. You are going to be miserable the rest of your life you safe space needing reject

>It's a San Fanciscan gets mad about pizza that doesn't worship Islam episode

That's Costco pizza edgelord

What about it?

Kinda looks like it needs more sauce

>no leaves

it's shit

I want to dip that pizza in Alfredo and pesto.

that looks, not so good

What I want to know is why the frozen pizza you get at cafeterias is measurably better than all frozen pizza you can find in a grocery store freezer.

Boston?

lol

I thinik it looks cold

pack your bags, kid. you're gonna be a star!

Is it that boston children hospital?
>tfw flashback to surgery I had as a kid

2 broken arms or cancer?

brain/back surgery, i'm not an autistic redditor

ITT: people who can't recognize pizza from Costco food court