/fasting/

Who IF here?

I don't eat until 8PM every night. Only coffee, tea, and water for me. Sometimes I'll break my fast for social functions though.

Who Is Faggot?
Just you, OP

thanks me too

do you count calories? how many per day on avg?

No I just eat anything I want (don't usually eat junk food tho). I'm supposed to eat 2200 calories a day to maintain my weight at 6'1 170. I probably hit somewhere around that every day.

I follow this crazy thing where I eat when I'm hungry and don't eat when I'm not.

except when you fast more than a couple days you lose your hunger. makes you wonder how much you’re overeating during the week

ok then this thread is not for you

I used to fast one day every 2-3 weeks when I was trying to lose weight.

FUCK relgioin..

I just fast one week every month and train and eat hard on the other three.

>tfw binge drink tea throughout the day waiting for my eating hour
3rd litre today, maybe I should make coffee

Same, but it's 6pm for me, and i only drink water.
Did you lose your fat? And how much do you eat when you breaking your fast?

intermittent fasting completely ruined my metabolism, I gained like 40 pounds and now losing weight is a struggle for the first time in my life. Would not recommend/10

...IF doesnt give you free reign to eat more than your daily intake allowance. you're supposed to have a big meal that fits it. if you gained 40 lbs on any "diet", you ate more than you should have.

you are breaking with the coffee and tea, genius

no

eat only between 11-7
now that doesn't seem like a huge deal, but consider the majority of my training takes place from 7-10 every night

I'm really having trouble getting this weight off. I'm just too damn fit, I'm putting on muscle at the same rate I'm losing fat. I'm moving into full calorie control protocol, 800 a day. I need to drop 20 pounds by the 22nd. I'll admit I procrastinated with this because I thought I had more runway, but now its crunch time.

>putting on muscle at the same rate I'm losing fat
You could lose fat much quicker if your statement is true (which it's not).

I do 6-8 hour eating window

Fucking love it, but I worry if I can ever return to eating a normal breakfast

16/8 :-DDDDDDDDDD

this is why I need to go into calorie control mode
I look and feel great, but my number is too high

I'm going to have less than 24 hours from weigh in to game time, so I can't just do a straight dehydration cut

Does 16:8 count?

I've been doing alternate day fasting for about six weeks and I'm about to do a five-day fast during the first week of Wimbledon.

FCUK EGNLISH

How exactly do you clean your butt hole with the water bottle?

Why do people think eating at least once in a 24 hour cycle is fasting? When you consume calories in the 24 hour cycle may hold a psychological or philosophical significance, but not a metabolic one. Most people need to fast for 2-3 days before entering a state of dietary ketosis.

ffa oxidation increases after about 12 hours, iirc

I normally just eat once a day. For most people, not doing hard labor, that's all you really need.

This just makes me picture a pulsating anus that's spewing shit uncontrollably. FUNT FUNT FUNT, FOOOOO.. Feces everywhere..

what are you? 12?

>This

What exactly makes you picture that? I can't think of anything in this thread that might have made you picture that.