Since the brain is made of fat wouldn't eating more fat made you smarter?

Since the brain is made of fat wouldn't eating more fat made you smarter?

Your brain isnt just the sum of its components. Its a dynamic system and eating more fat wont make it more dynamic or efficient. You would have to eat something that would increase the number of neurons or the rate they diffuse ion channels.

Close, eat fatty fish, the fish oils are good for the brain

The body can make its own, there's no strict need.

Eat healthy, and let the body machinery do the rest.

How about eating OP's mom's ass?

Yes, that's why most STEMfags are fat neckbeards and all the gym bunnies are dumb as fuck.

Before I enrolled into physics grad school and got my new gf I've led a pretty strict diet and exercised at least 2 - 3 times a week. I kept a cut physique, but ever since I got more responsibilites and reasons to not only strictly eat chicken breasts and rice I've been more content and relaxed while studying. It's probably just a mental thing, but it really helps to eat shit and lean on sugars and fats while you're being challenged in other areas.

It helps a lot to not think about what you're gonna eat for the whole day and just grab some shit and eat it.

So yeah, it definitely won't make me healthier, but it helps me cope better.

>my new gf
You know this is a "no normie go zone" right?

The brain only consumes sugar or sucrose. Sugar is the only fuel that can pass through the blood brain barrier.

Asdf test test

No, think of it like cars. They're made of metal but if you put metal in the gas tank they break down. Cars run on gas, better gas = faster car.
Brains run on electricity so you should eat batteries if you want to be smart.

More summerfags :(

Having a gf doesn't automatically makes you a normie...

Yes it does. Things that make you a normalfag:
-not being a virgin
-having friends
-being loved by your parents
-having a job
There are other things but those are debatable and not everyone agrees on, like not being an anime fan. Because Veeky Forums has changed over the years and newfags like you filled the gaps of those of oldfags who suicided, the word normie replaced normalfag, Reddit and /pol/ cancer leaked to other boards and now we have posts like this.

That's not being a normie, that's just being miserable and trying to hide that unhappiness behind insults and creating denominations for your kind of group in order to feel better.

Being a normie is doing cosplay, watching only shounen, being a gym rat, thinking only about women etc.

Also, fag is not an acceptable word in this board, please go back to your containment board /pol/.

If it's oily and fishy, go for it.

Lol get a load of this fag. Fag is a site-wide meme. It merely means "person". Little do you know, the original founder of the website was in fact homosexual and "wished to be the little girl" from time to time. What he wrought with this meme was no small victory, having taken back the word much like our African-American countrymen did with a certain other word. So now, you simply append the word fag to a noun, and you create a word denigrating a fan of that noun, or a practitioner of an art. To differentiate between a homosexual and a heterosexual, you would call one a gayfag and the other a straightfag, see how this works? See we're all fags here, including me, you, and obviously OP. You must be a newfag to not have known this already. I hope you can get some help deconstructing the hate construct you've made in your mind, and let a word be free.

>he doesnt know about ketones
stay brainlet kiddo

Well, if it's not used as a pejorative against homosexuals, then I think it's ok...

false

only if she is a cute trap

get a load of this guy

yes if you go hungry it probably impedes your brain development

Get a load of this unhappy, girlfriendless, virgin and pathetic guy.