I really do think a sticky of Veeky Forums approved guidelines to intro cooking would help this board immensely...

I really do think a sticky of Veeky Forums approved guidelines to intro cooking would help this board immensely. So people can stop asking the basics like "what can I do with eggs?" And shit.

Everyone thinks that.

well its good you don't decide anything important in real life

Yeah, because this board is just SO active that it definitely needs someone to put a stop to the never ending stream of newbie threads pouring in, I mean this has got to be one of the most active boards on the site, we can't have pushing the countless golden threads off this board every second with there egg threads

I mean it's not like this is one of those boards where a thread can stay up for like an entire week before falling off the board, this is Veeky Forums, we're a fast paced board

Maybe you don't mind re-answering the same noob questions every few hours but some of us do.

fbpb

no

yea

What do you even do all day in Veeky Forums?

Are you reading every thread 4 times?

A sticky would be great. 2 actually, the 2nd would be for fast food. Also, ban duplicate threads and put a filter on words like "kino" and "objectively.
It would also be nice if the mods would ban people for trying to start a tipping thread and threads that have one word in the subject like "beets."

This post is objectively kino, $0.20 deposited +tip

i do a little of everything bro. i let it ALL hang out.

people too stupid to use a search engine for basic cooking tips are too stupid to find and read a sticky thread.

if there was a sticky thread, the board would be exactly the same except that half the threads would have "read the sticky stupid" as one of the first posts in the thread.

Please don't meta whinge here. It's the shittiest kind of shitpost.

And what's wrong with this? Less clicks for information the better,

Doesn't matter. The rules for Veeky Forums would be in the sticky and people would learn fast or get banned. Either way is fine with me

>The rules for Veeky Forums would be in the sticky and people would learn fast or get banned.

I get so sick of you sad ass fucks clamoring for a sticky when I never see one proposed by any of you. Do it, propose one, and see it ripped to shreds and 404 at 300+ posts.

You realize boards do have stickys on Veeky Forums right?
Anyway, even a fast food sticky would be a huge plus.

>Anyway, even a fast food sticky would be a huge plus.
Why, because you're part of a minority on this board who has an autism fit and gets triggered by people liking what you don't like?

Frick off, EVERY board also has people like you trying to monopolize the board and tell people what they can and can't post about because you get triggered

HURR FAST FOOD ISN'T FOOD
HURR COMIC BOOK MOVIES AREN'T COMIC BOOK RELATED
HURR BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH I'M THIN SKINNED AND MENTALLY ILL

>wants to ban tip hate threads
Easy there Stacy, most of us have to earn our paychecks

>minority
I have some news for you 10th grader
Anytime you make a thread over and over containing the same 5-6 posts it's time to head back to /b/