Whoa

Whoa....

Damn..... Really made me think

Holy... I want more.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

The only decent American intellectuals are Sam Harris & Alex Jones. Shills need not debate.

There is nothing in the world that triggers me more than the fact that people see this dumb nigger as a genius.

reddit needs to organize a mass gathering so that all redditors can be gassed at once

fuck me he smart

Goodness.

My ... Almonds

They feel.. So

A C T I V A T E D

>I believe that LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS
>I believe that the Falklands are legitimate British clay
Really increase your mental activity

Neil (Dude Memes Lmao) Tyson

What a national disgrace.

He's been smoking too much of de grasse.

Almost all lawsuits in the history of common law came about because the plaintiff and the defendant believed different things to be true.

Yes, for example 'I am the one who should eat this food' and 'I am actually the one who should eat it'.

Most conflicts occur because the participants disagree.

No effin' way...

"I'm the rightful King of France."
"No I am."

>lol go play tennis, kid
>REEEEEEEE

Fixed.

He's not a scientist, he's a science communicator.

>American intellectuals are actually mostly anti-intellectual populists

Such a bizarre country.

gtfo we already proved last night that sam harris is a hack

>objective morality
people actually believe this in current year there's no excuse

we populism now

Where did everything go so wrong?

About 6,000 years ago.

lmao, first thing that came to mind when I saw that tweet was that he must be blazed proper

Almost all armed conflict in the history of the world came about because opposing sides became violent with each other.

>Scientists discover violence the primary cause of war

the reformation

or even further, Ockham and nominalism

All these aspies thinking Tyson is trying to be smart. He has the mind of an educator.

religion bad

Being an atheist is currently the most reliable identifier that someone is a fucking idiot.

he has the mind of an ape

Berlin, April 30th, 1945.

What did he mean by this?

>What does he mean
That they disagreed on something.

>Ape
>What?
He is unable to understand or take an interest in anything that isn't obvious. For Neil, there is nothing of interest beyond introductory knowledge that can be mindlessly spat out in documentaries for young adults.

Agriculture.

You been watching that theological origins of modernity?

This meme is stupid. Modernity is an almost total rejection of what the Reformation was about and is primarily caused by technological and scientific "progress." Protestants fought against it and lost just like Catholics did.

I don't think you actually understand the position. But thank you for chiming in.

Who's a greater intellectual, Neil deGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye?

That's about the response I'd expect from someone who holds this view.

this is fake rite?

One thing I always hated about this kind of simplistic modernist or utopianist attitude is that it implies that people should or can all come to believe the same things.

Even progressivist 'diversity' is actually based in a secret, smug belief that in the long run hedonic cosmopolitanism will set in for everyone, religion and cultural / racial differences will erode, hierarchies will disappear, and we'd all be comfortably, happily equal and on the same page.

Even if you think that sounds nice, it is simply impossible and therefore destructively naive to try to push for any policies that seem to be trying to bring about that impossible eventuality.

The biggest issue historically at this very moment is a conflict between those who want to force that and those who believe it is impossible and therefore corrosive to try.

>Most

It could be a wacky misunderstanding

It may seem as a truism but it's not even that. Sometimes it's just wrong. Take the Trojan war: both sides agreed that stealing your hosts wife as well as a bunch of other valuables was a horrible breach of hospitality and it called for retaliation. That was never the question. Even Paris knew it all too well. They were even close to agreeing to a compromise. Yet the compromise was not reached and they fought on for such things as honour and glory.

>they fought on for such things as honour and glory.

Spooks are a hell of a drug.

What a lawler

Reading that just feels so euphoric.

YOU SO SMART NEIL!

The ideology of science will concur all.

BEHEAD THE NONBELIEVERS

Science is a religion of peace, bigot.

he defined ideology with ideology

a simple tweet saying 'I disagree' could have made this image by then you'd have a portrait of a critique.

what about unarmed conflicts?

Color was accidentally spilled into the mix and now it's too late to go back

I hate niggers

SOMEONE GUN THIS NIGGA DOWN
HE KNEWS TOO MUCH

Oh ok, so all i have to do to sound smart is is to make a really obvious, broad, irrefutable statement.

the first great war

>Painting about a Portuguese won war against the Castile
>Comment is about France.
Uh ok

Well yeah, that's what a conflict it.

That's bullshit though. It's all about economic interest.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is living proof that academics really need to stay in their own fucking lane, especially if they have the gall to refer to themselves as "public intellectuals"

What the fuck is someone with a PhD in Astrophysics doing blathering about geopolitics, anyway?

Apes are pretty efficient creatures like all other animals, only humans are smart enough to be this retarded

Alex Jones preaches "common sense" and yet believes in lizard people and common sense. He still has the best job in the world though. He gets to go on the radio and say whatever he wants.