Chicago style """pizza"""

>Chicago style """pizza"""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago-style_pizza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather have that than the grease-coated cardboard that New Yorkers swear by.

That stupid shit you call Chicago pizza is nothing but a damn heart attack pie.

New York pizza is americas only "pizza" you fucking idiot

Never tried it but I like the NY style. Chicago style sounds rich and buttery and all that cheese calls out to me. However, the sauce would be utmost importance. If it was a thick sauce like crap pizza from commercial joints - it would be repulsive.

>calls Chicago "pizza" a heart attack pie
>completely ignores the accusation of New York "pizza" being 80% grease

At least there's substance in Chicago style, faggot.

There is nothing of substance in the entire state of Illinois.

You must be from Indiana.

Am I a pleb for liking Giordano's over Lou Malnotti's? I haven't tried other places like Pequods yet.

Nice tomato cheese pie. Now show us some pizza, faggot.

A FUCKING PIE

No, I too prefer Giordanos over Malnattis

Yes, you are both plebs.

I like salty cakes desu

A cocky novice once said to Stallman: “I can guess why the editor is called Emacs, but why is the justifier called Bolio?”

Stallman replied forcefully: “Names are but names, ‘Emack & Bolio's’ is the name of a popular ice cream shop in Boston-town. Neither of these men had anything to do with the software.”

His question answered, yet unanswered, the novice turned to go, but Stallman called to him: “Neither Emack nor Bolio had anything to do with the ice cream shop, either.”

>he doesn’t understand the use of multiple quotations
hello lebbit

(The store is named after two homeless men.)

Boys, boys, I think you both need to sit down, so the adults can talk. Alright, now that that's over, I think we can all agree that St. Louis style pizza is truly the "American" pizza?

gio is far superior, good job

ah, zah', bra' meeeeeeeeeeeeeen

lmao chiraq bigger blown the fuck out

That's an open faced quesadilla.

The one thing that city is good for.

Looks like those deep fried omelette.

yep, though pequods is slightly better than Lous

>he doesn't appreciate a nice 'go za

neck yourself friend

I'm like a 15 min drive from chicago.

Deep dish isn't your every day pizza, it's a treat pizza, it's the kind of pizza you get when you feel like spending a shit ton of money and treating yourself.

That being said, all the rest of our pizzas are god teir too, fuck that floppy NY pizza garbage with literally no structure and wtf is Detroit pizza anyway? It's square bullshit that's 90% flavorless bread and 10% shit

Pequods is good. Gio is shit, malnatis is okay but the crust is dry and buttery. Anyone ever have Amatos?

That's not pizza

Based on the word pizza in this article, you are wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago-style_pizza