How y'all carrot

I have a shit dickload of baby carrots and broccoli that I bought while pretty fucked up (they were on sale, and I'm a sucker), and they'll be nearing their end soon. How do you boys cook yours? I'm interested in anything, stews, soups, roasts, etc that include carrots. If anything sounds good I will go to the store and get what I need.

Also I will probably just stir fry the broccoli with some cahsews and fried rice. Making rice to let cool overnight now.

Chlorine thread.

Whatcha mean?

Eat them raw dude.

Dude I can only handle so much hummus, I eat them with wings and blue cheese dip (when I make wings) but if those are my only options I am fucked.

I like my carrots like I like my anal. Raw.

Eat the babby carrots or throw them in whatever Chinamen food you decide to make with the broccoli. I usually turn leftovers into some kind of curry or fried rice.

You ever have gajar halwa? Pan fry some minced or grated carrots in butter, add sugar, cow or coconut milk, and cardamom and/or cinnamon, then cook on medium until the milk dissolves into the carrot. Serve with crushed nuts on top. It is easily one of my favorite puddings and definitely my favorite egg free pudding.

You can't just eat them? You require some sort of dip?

carrot salad basically grate your carrots and then put them in a bowl with mayonnaise and raisins and mix.

Eating baby carrots by themselves make me really uncomfortable. It's not the taste, it's the weird dry-but-not-dry mouth feel they have.
(Not op)

>salad
How did throwing random shit into mayonnaise like a fatass trying to inhale leftovers ever get this designation?

the mayonnaise is like a dressing.

Yes, much like the lettuce or spinach is used as dressing for regular salads.

Mayonnaise is the base of many salad dressings.

Baby carrots are washed in chlorine before being packaged and shipped.

Enjoy eating chemicals.

I know this, but it doesn't explain why it's called salad instead of dressing or some more appropriate, specific title. It's a little autistic of me, but I spent an inordinate amount of time at work today making tuna salad and I need answers.

Look up Alton Brown's pickle episode on Good Eats. He uses baby carrots to make spicy "firecracker" pickles. They'll last you a lot longer too. For the broccoli, there's lots of different salad ideas, casseroles, or you can do American-Chinese beef and broccoli.

I'd recommend googling a "summer" soup recipe for both of them.

carrots: salt, pepper, butter, lid, low heat until done (about 20 minutes)
broccoli: half cup water lid, high until water is consumed and veggie steamed (about 8-10 mins)

BLEND THE SHIT OUTTA EM AND GET YOU SOME SOUP

>shit dickload
calm down, its only smellz

put carrots in a crock pot with potatoes and roast beef

>baby carrots

you fucked up