A friend gifted this book to me on the premise that it reminded her of me, what did she mean by this?

A friend gifted this book to me on the premise that it reminded her of me, what did she mean by this?

I've yet to read the book.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5l4h0x/red_pill_primer_sidebar_made_simple/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means she's a pleb but wants to fuck you.

I guess that's a good answer.

>read the book
>have sex on the girl
>leave Veeky Forums and have a happy life with her
Good luck OP.

isn't there romance between the two main characters

ez pussy OP

Is the book even worth reading?

Maybe you're a Norwegian and your acting leaves a little to be desired.

It's the least 'Murakami' Murakami, but it's his most popular work. This is because it's easily accessible and doesn't feature quite as much surrealism as his other stuff. It's still good, but Murakami at his most diluted. I'd recommend it as a soft introduction to Murakami.

It doesn't matter because you're probably an autistic retard and will fuck it up.

You should make some fuck with her, leave this place and never comeback before is too late

It's actually about Magnus Carlsen's struggle to become charismatic as he rises through the ranks of chess professionals.

I'll most definitely give it a good reading in the ol readeroo.

Probably should have mentioned this but I'd already fucked her a few times.

>Probably should have mentioned this but I'd already fucked her a few times.
Then it means you broke her heart and she wishes you weren't so empty.

She's either craving your d or hates you, OP.

Fuck.
Now I'm all worried that I've damaged her somehow.

Should I remedy the situation by sending her dick pics?

It's both.

Yes, send her a pic of your dick in the book. Caption: I'm going in deep. Post her response.

Bunch of plebs.
She either thinks you're suicidal or more likely than not, she is.
Im pretty serious.
If she indentifies you aa the MC and you've already left her, is possible she also identifies as Naoko.
Be warned

This one too OP.

Or, she could just like the Beatles and brought the book on the whim.

The book is basically about how a dude damages all the chicks around him.

What it is with women and Murakami. They seem drawn to his writing.

It's like watered down pomo. You get all the benefits of being "wow what interesting and fascinating taste that person has!" without any of the legwork.

The relationships is kind of up in the air. Mostly because I'm not interested in her.

>She either thinks you're suicidal or more likely than not, she is.
This is interesting. She once described me as being the only strong point in her life, perhaps she was alluding to her inner turmoil?
I'm definitely not suicidal, pretty neurotic, but not suicidal.

This could very likely be true and to me is the most reasonable explanation, as it conforms the most to my reality.

I can tell she's a vapid slut for sure, I can hear the beef curtains flapping in the wind right now. Is she into s and m?

s and m?

Salvador (Dali) and mysticism.

Get off Veeky Forums, read the book than talk to her.
If she needs help, get her help

This. She NEEDS you to fuck her again, user.

the help she needs is a baby in the womb

She's one of those nose ring (((down with the patriarchy))) city bisexuals feminists, she once used the word mansplaining if that's any indication.

>The book is basically about how a dude damages all the chicks around him.
She is most likely suicidal because of the fact that I used her for sex, but couldn't say it to my face because it might hurt my feelings.

give her the assraping of her life, that will wake her up for sure

kek

Hate-fuck it is then.

You're fucked, user.

You know how I can tell that you're a woman?

This. Learn to actually live first and collect experiences. One has no right writing or making art if they haven't.

Really damaging what little masculinity I have left here, user.

Tep kok

gift her with this book as an exchange, then send her a pic of your dick inside of the art of deal and write to her "every night, i fuck the pages of this book thinking about the donald. now i want you to have pleasure with the don. trump is love, trump is life."

Feminists are just collectively shittesting men, they actually want to be dominated and punished. Do it.

I'm pretty certain that she's not suicidal. She's pretty successful in her field.
As well as being politically active, to me that says she is passionate about some things.

Isn't it weird though how quickly these libshits are up for dickings?
Basically the more opposed you are to them the more likely it is that
they will let you do unspeakable things to their orifices.

Well, I'm going to a super lefty uni this ear so hopefully this holds true.

kek

If you don't fuck 20+ different women you're a loser.

this.

After my friend told me rape doesn't count I had to start from 0 again after hitting 32.

Don't give up ok?

The trick is to never ever reveal your power level, except in a satirical way.

All women are drawn to the virtues and morals
of the right on a subconcious level.

If you can embody the principles and live them on a daily basis, not only will you be subliminally redpilling them but you will be a god among beta-faggots.

literally drowning in a sea of hairy armpits and vaginas.

I asked her specifically what she meant with the book.

No reply although seen.

this is the end guys.

>hairy armpits

post screenshots

If I'm not too drunk by the time she replies.

>If you can embody the principles and live them on a daily basis

give me an example of this

>reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5l4h0x/red_pill_primer_sidebar_made_simple/
>Applying Red Pill Concepts To Your Daily Lives
>"Conceal your intentions"
>Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelop them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.
>"Always say less than necessary
>When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

This goes hand in hand with self improvement, women want to fuck the alpha male, you can only be alpha by being the best that
you possible can be in every facet of your life.

That subreddit. While being a good starting point, can have a toxic effect on the way you start to handle all relationships, male and female, if you become too immersed in it.

Only take what you need when you need it.

Good luck on your glorious adventures, user. And godspeed.

>drowning in a sea of hairy armpits and vaginas
hnnnng

you probably remind her of the main character who's a lost soul in the world just sorta drifting along until he finds his place

like literally every Murakami protagonist

>Basically the more opposed you are to them the more likely it is that
>they will let you do unspeakable things to their orifices.
ha HA

Do you have something to say, sir?

Why didn't she give the book to a plankton then?

she means if you play your cards right you might get to fuck her.

Read the thread you dingus

that it's bullshit.

If a bird is mega passionate about her left wing views and you jump in with some spiel about how glorious the right wing is you'll get called a pig, laughed at with her friends and that's it.

Engage her for discussion, keep what you're saying moderate and you'll have a much easier time of it.

OP here.

I agree with you.

Being opposed in the sense that I described it would not work in most bargaining situations, my meaning was a lot more specific in regards to feminist expectations.

I think a more accurate description would be doing the opposite of what she has been conditioned/expected to tolerate from a liberated and feminized man.

my city has a horseshit store where one half is a book store and the other half sells magic cards

This, it's not no about arguing and verbally fighting with her, it's being an old-fashioned man in a sea beta orbiters and numales. No attrition necessary.

Where do they sell the horse shit though?

Ok

lole

>laughed

when i try to piss off hipsters they start smug and end up /literally shaking/

>I think a more accurate description would be doing the opposite of what she has been conditioned/expected to tolerate from a liberated and feminized man.

exemple of this, pls

You are Norwegian and she wants your wood I'm guessing?