Why do you hate Mexico so much, Veeky Forums? we are wonderful people and our food is delicious

why do you hate Mexico so much, Veeky Forums? we are wonderful people and our food is delicious.

i made this webm just to try to soften your hearts a little bit. please love us, we deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40473547
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-archaeology-skulls-idUSKBN19M3Q6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310471/Max-Factor-heir-resentenced-50-years-prison-drugging-raping-women-124-year-jail-term-thrown-out.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cheap drinks, drugs and women are nice. I hate the smell of the streets tho.

>we deserve it
You'll get my love when you stop flooding my country with cartel members.

>drowning all foods with spice and onions
>ruining the subtle flavors of meat and other vegetables

This is not Veeky Forums

Nice /pol/ bait. You're already getting the responses you wanted by Cletus who if he ever set foot in mexico went to a border town for a night of a cheap drunk and cheap whores. Ironic that style culture exists on the border of the US bit not in the interior. Really makes you think.

Hate is not a strong enough word when it comes to spics and their variations.

Mexicans are vile, I live in Los Angeles and it is practically a barrio nowadays.

Anyone who doesn't follow what you like is Cletus huh?

>say no to drugs yes to tacos
>government is propped up by drug dealers
Really made me think Mexico. I want to like you I really do, but you gotta get off the junk.

There is nothing to like, nothing. The food is rotten tier shit, the people are thieves and corrupt, the country is a shit-hole, no culture, no contributions to mankind, etc.

Mexicans are just roaches that should be used for hard labor. The funny thing is they always steal so when I hire them I constantly have to watch over them.

Mexico can't keep the cartels off their OWN streets, what makes you think they can keep them in their own country?

If I want to get drunk everynight, fuck whores everynight, and do drugs once a week or so....is there a bordertown that is good for this that isn't too dangerous?

Occasional rough brawl and shit isn't a worry, just don't want to worry about getting shot/stabbed for no reason or if I happened to shit talk some spic a few weeks before and his tendies got hurt

That's looks nice, just don't come to America illegally and we're good

Gives you something to do tho.

>mexico is drugs
>mexico produces the drugs to supply the insatiable demand of the US populace

I've got it! Let's blame mexico for the US drug problem! Solved. What's the next problem we can assign a boogeyman to and be rid of responsibility?

>contributing towards a business which kills people and destroys families is okay because people want it
>The cartels dindu nuffin

Fuck off Paco.

I'm fine with mexicans.
Anything farther south than that needs to be napalmed. I feel like we should annex mehico and put the border on that lil bit of land between north america and south america.

America controls the Panama canal already....

I like Mexicans because they just love their own stereotypes and shit. Pretty fun people honestly.

mericlap education
I am pretty sure people who pretend to be racist against mexicans are just meming. I've been all over mexico and grew up in a mexican neighborhood, there's really not much to not like about them.

And? I wouldnt mind mexico being part of ooo ess aay.

>America owns the panama canal

>live in occupied military controlled country
>free

You Mexicans need to start deporting all the black "refugees" and arabs you've been getting swarmed with.

:)

How can you ve racist against Mexicans when "Mexican" isn't a race? You're Mestizos, hybrid people with no culture or history. Broken civilizations tossed into the wind and forgotten forever. Sad!!!

They do have fantastic food, and are fantastically hard workers

oops. forgot how many people are mad that they can't get a job designing video games with their years of "experience" playing warcraft and guzzling energy drinks, and they blame it all on the mexican janitor

dude I fucking LOVE cajun fries!

i was talking to someone the other day and they brought up an interesting point:

what about the criminals that flee from the united states INTO mexico?

>we deserve it.
lmao that's not for you to decide

>hybrid people
>no culture or history

Uh, pretty sure they've got multiple histories, bub.

one set is obviously more dangerous than the other

They will never acknowledge that.
White racists make infographics like this as if non-white countries didn't suffer from immigration.

México welcomes thousands of Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, Salvadorians, Cubans, Haitians and other Central Americans are the White racists in the USA completely ignore it.

Well this is the America bitch if you don't like "diversity" then get your racist cracker ass back to Europe.
The only reason there are white countries in the first place is because you fuckers killed all the natives.

Quit sneaking over the border and stealing the white mans benefits and dealing drugs!!

Hell yes we kill all the natives. They stink. Go back to ur kuntrey we caint understan you

All your people make fun of me for not being able to roll my r's, not screaming every conversation, and having limited vocal inflection.
>t. first gen cubano en california

Fuck off! Mexico doesn't welcome shit. No one goes to Mexico unless it's a resort. No one, unless you want your head cut off by the cartel. Mexico is a fucking piece of shit poverty hell hole and the majority of you do nothing to help America. Your food sucks too.

>soften your hearts
more clog your hearts with grease and fat

Mexico is more obese than America.

They enjoy shitty fat foods at the lowest prices because they're poor and that's their result. Mexican cuisine is nothing but garbage food stands. Good 'mexican' cuisine has been converted into palatable foods by Americans.

San Diego best bordertown

>Eating tacos in la sexta
If you are in Tijuana I recommend eating at the viejo tecoloto, it's really good.
Also if you want good tacos varios go to plaza fiesta.

>tfw you stopped posting in mexishit troll threads a year ago
>tfw Mexico still has ZERO Michelin Stars
>tfw Mexico is the laughing stock of the world when it comes to cuisine and culture
>tfw people still post mexishit troll threads.

OBSESSED

Ive been to rural parts of mexico for mission trips a few times, back before it became too dangerous to go. Natives were always very kind, generous, and super friendly. Granted we were in a little town/vilage with a christian majority that we were building a church+school compound for... so I guess its easy to be nice to the gringos building your shit for you.
But it was a good experience compounded by better food (got to eat excellent authentic chicken mole outside in the yard with the chickens that escaped making it into lunch that day).

The shit street and food smell mixed is the best though

now we are taking back the land you white fucks stole

fuck off, you probably think black pepper is spicy you beta POS

I love when cocksuckers use this argument. Guess who slaughtered all the natives and conquered all the land west of Texas? Mexico. Mexico had conquered half of what is now the USA, and the French had owned roughly a third of it. We fought the Mexicans for the western states, bought the midwest from the French, then bought the southwest states from mexico. We bought around 80% of the country.

México are the natives you racist bitch
We didn't slaughter them like you
that's why we are brown... native blood

holy fuck im native american, dont you fucking taint my proud history you dirty beaner. you cartel fuckers are worse then the whites when it comes to violence and destruction to lands and the rez. go eat a dick

the truth is, I love Mexican people, but how about you stay where you live and I will stay where I live and we get to visit and enjoy each others cultures and try to learn and introduce what we can from each other instead of forcing each other to live next to each other and resenting one another

nationalism allows that.

Don't try to compare yourself to the native Americans. We fought them for four hundred fucking years. They put up a far better fight than the most powerful military on the planet at the time.

BUILD WALL

you should have thought about that when you stole Texas and California... too late now

you should be siding with the people that share your blood not the invaders that killed your people

I've never met a Mexican

I have. They smell and throw their shitty toilet paper in the trash or on the floor instead of flushing it down the toilet.

You were the invaders.

One million americans living in méxico says otherwise

You guys didn't own shit. You didn't even kill all the indians so we had to.

Yeah, in gated and guarded communities.

>stole
>won from you in a war where your troops were too stupid to shoulder their rifles
Looks like you didn't deserve that land anyway.

>posts a map showing the southwest was mexican territory
>"no you were the invaders"
lolwut

whatever
like i said if you dont like diversity you can get your cracker ass back to europe where you came from

but there are too many shitskins there too!

you are also descended from invaders

Mexicans are awful. Lived in a los angeles mexican neighborhood had my car broken into monthly. Even saw a beaner riding my stolen bike a year later and couldnt do anything about it for fear of being murdered

Can't tell if this is making fun of the gringo or the wall-jumper.

umm. No?

they get jailed or deported, not harbored in sanctuary cities.

We have cheap flat cuts that really can't be coked like a stake. It's like you just had your first cut without ketchup. Underage b&

>What is conquering?
>implying every civilization in existence isn't built the ruins of a previously conquered nation in some way
>b-b-but whitey!

>stole
You misspelled "conquered."

>natives
No, you're the rape babies of the natives and your conquerors

I can never tell if these are trolls or are /pol/ manlets retaliating for the "whitey can't handle spices meme"

you gotta go back

>why do you hate Mexico so much

ask the tens of millions of Mexicans who have desperately fled Mexico

They are creating la Republica del Norte

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40473547

What, like 7 people a year? And if they get caught, they go to jail as opposed to living off of government assistance

he's right, mexican migrant workers eat well and work hard, I say open the borders up and lets get the country back to work, my fellow cooks

"Conquered" is the word we use when nations steal from one another, especially by force. Should a nation not be held to the same moral standards its people are? Is armed robery not a crime?

nation states aren't people

>nations
>people
Interesting point. But you are completely wrong.

Multiple races too.

What "raza" is La Raza supporting then...the white part of Mexicans, the Arab? The East Asian?

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-archaeology-skulls-idUSKBN19M3Q6

>savage warriors
>publically display heads of fallen tribal leaders belonging to their enemies
>sacrifice virgins to gods regularly
>eurotrash dying of typhus, dysentery and measles come over and kill them all wit h guns

Justice. I wonder how many civilizations ancient Mexico destroyed just to have their Mayan and Aztec empires.

Makes you think.

I have absolutely no problem with Mexico, in fact I had a great time in Cancun when I went.

But please, let's keep Mexico in Mexico alright?

Mexico deports illegals, even billionaire trustfund babby ones. Never forget this man.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310471/Max-Factor-heir-resentenced-50-years-prison-drugging-raping-women-124-year-jail-term-thrown-out.html

Gib land back to Abbos your ancestors stole it from first. I for one support a new Oceania for TRUE indigenous peoples of the Americas.

Apologize.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

>Should a nation not be held to the same moral standards its people are?
Very specifically no, and if you don't understand why you're very retarded

All racist crackers need to go back to Europe I don't care if they are Burgers, Canucks, Strayans, Argies, New Zealanders, South Africans or whatever

If you are white you never belonged outaide of Europe. Get your ass back to your homeland and give the lands back to all the Natives people you stole them from.

Can we also kick all the blacks out of Europe?

>tfw lefty loos advocating for a pure white ethnostate
>tfw they have more in common with Hitler than I do

Mexicans are part white though, but Europe doesn't want you. So...where are you going when you leave? East Asia where your ancestors are from?

>tfw you find out abbos were the first people to populate the Americas

Go home yellow man.

I have no idea if you're still here op, but Mexican food is great, and if I had the money, I'd go to vacation in Mexico if I didn't fall for the gang meme

I don't think illegal immigrants are a good thing but Mexico ain't that bad

>this thread
I don't understand what this white nationalist fearmongering shit has to do with cooking.

we belong here. we have the blood of the aztecs running through our veins. our origins are in Aztlán, the land you stole that historically has been ours for 40 thousand years.

we cannot and we will not be made illegal in our own homeland. if you have native blood you belong in the americas, it is your land.

Point being that your ancestors fought to conquer those lands, but lost to better warriors. That's the way the cookie crumbles amigo.

I'm 5% blackfoot according to 23andme and live in New York. I AM where I belong, whereas YOU belong hundreds, if not thousands of miles away from where you are.

What "Raza" is La Raza supporting when Mexicans by nature are the product of foreign conquest and subsequent "breeding" initiatives?

According to this: you're not natives at all, "getting somewhere first" doesn't make someone indigenous. If this is the case, and your sole argument...I'd demand you stop looking at the moon. The first people to step foot on the moon were white, Christian males. Using your logic it belongs to me. So stop looking at it. Thanks.

The Aztecs and Mayans were decimated and wiped clean from this planet. They have no progeny as their entire populations died.

Both.

Is it a bad idea to drive down to Mexico as a 6ft tall blonde guy with blue eyes? I will be with my Mexican friend, and I speak decent Spanish, but I will look like prime kidnapping/rape material. I just wanna get a trash bag full of weed and eat shitty food until I run out of cash tho.