Tfw entering uni and realizing for the first time that I'm a brainlet

>tfw entering uni and realizing for the first time that I'm a brainlet
Why did people build me up with titles like "gifted" and "talented" my whole life when they knew I would just get knocked down?
It's cruel.

Because they hoped that you could fake it til you made it. Blame your parents. They thought they could force you to be a hero and by including you in gifted programs they raised your academic level so at school everyone thought you were a genius but welcome to the big leagues. High grades mean shit, but that is all you know how to get.

If you want quick relief never forget that you can kill your parents.

I don't talk that much and people assume I'm smart because I usually have good grades and either do exercises quick or don't do it at all.
To be honest, I might be a little close to how smart they think I am but they think I'm smart for the wrong reasons. They are mostly mongrels and are having depersonalization crisis as a side effect to jewish brainwashing by basically all the media that they consume, that's why they are so "dumb". Every normal person should be able to do such exercises(almost halfway through mechanical engineering).
I've suffered from depersonalization crisis too during high school. What got me out of it was the day when I was watching TV and thought a little and couldn't remember a single event in the last week or even what I just watched. I'd just come home, check if I had any homework to do and watch TV all day until the next day. I got really lost in time, thank God I escaped it.
You can be legit dumb or just too brainwashed.

Fuck off man, stop acting like a loser. I deal with "gifted" people everyday and it's a fact that just raw intelligence won't lead you nowhere. Start working hard.

I'll tell you a story:
>be me
>loser student
>behaviour is that of a monkey and school want to get rid of me
>literally prohibited of entering in any chemistry lab(this is a cool story, if you guys want I can make a GT)
>parents think I'm a loser
>fail HS
>parents now are certain that I'm a loser
>decide to study
>hard work every day
>my second High School is 100% study
>professors start to notice the change
>school now sucks my dick
>enter top university
>parents in shock
>keep the hard work
>10/10 grades
>other students think I'm the new Einstein

You see, I didn't improved my IQ, it's the same as it was when I was a loser, I just changed my attitude. Hard work is important user, make the change.

You literally can improve your IQ once you have started graduate-level science/maths work. IQ tests actually test for certain forms of pattern recognition that are emphasized in graduate classes, particularly pure maths classes. The brain acts, in a way, like a muscle. The more you use it and challenge it, the stronger it is.

I kind of second this post.

Explain the "depersonalization crisis" to me, user.

t. Incoming brainlet freshman

Rule 1: the dumber you are the more likely you are to consider yourself intelligent

I suddenly got smart when I cheated on a math test. Everybody knew me as a retard who was too nice to cheat on a test. After that test everyone was telling me I was smart and gifted it raised my esteem and I actually became as smart as they said I was.

greentext pls

Literally just google it. It's not obscure enough for it to only be mentioned around imageboards. There is a wikipedia page on it. Basically just living life on "automatic".

I have chronic depression.

I never attend anything non-compulsory at university, not even lectures.
I've managed to pass by forcing me to do it no matter what.

Sometimes I inflict physical pain on my body so the pain from depression is less than the pain I'd get if I don't get shit done.

I've been friendless and depressed for 10 years.

You graduated tho?

haha get fucked retard. get fuked bitch. have fun flippin burgs for the rest of your dumbass lil bitch life

Rule 2: the smarter you are, the more likely you are to consider yourself intelligent.

Basically only stupid people and smart people consider themselves smart. Average people are smart enough to recognize when they don't know or understand something.

I tell people I have, but in reality I still have 72 credit points (12 subjects).

I'm going to get fired from my job for not finishing the job on time.

Godspeed user, we're all gonna make it.

I doubt it

what is that? I need that test.

75% of school is not being lazy

All this online tests are bullshit.

I'm going to see my universities therapist this week, I just can't take it anymore...

I'm doing exactly that. I need a therapist before class starts.

yes give pls

Lmao

average people absolutely do not recognize the limits of their knowledge. that's one reason why politics is so popular. the average joe thinks he's an expert on foreign policies, economics, world events, etc.

This. Average people have no concept of being wrong because they rarely take risks and hold their own positions

Okay technically what I said applies to an area of knowledge, not knowledge in general. I spoke incorrectly to mimic the original posters form, but was i said was technically incorrect. About a given topic, those who know the least and those who know the most claim to know the most, while those that know a moderate amount about the topic claim to know the least.

>thinking learning is pattern matching
The rest of the post is completely true though

Dumblet detected

>tfw every literally problem i struggle with seriously damages my self esteem
i legitimately don't think i deserve to live most of the time