Border collies are smarter than some humans

>border collies are smarter than some humans
What did the animal kingdom mean by this?

Then why can't they talk?

not all dogs are equal
not all humans are equal

They're good boys.

Probably smarter than a freaking baby or an absolute vegetable, so yeah I guess.

They have the intelligence of a 4 year old

If a deformed mutant wolf is as intelligent as a 4 year old, how intelligent are real wolves?

The same intelligence as a grown man. They're smart but lazy

Working dogs were mutated in such a way as to be even more intelligent than their progenitors.

me too tbqh

>tfw smart but lazy

I had a friend in high school who owned two border collies. One of them was pretty old and couldn't run very fast. Whenever he'd throw a frisbee, the younger one would catch it, carry it back halfway, then hand it off to the older one who'd bring it back the rest of the way. He said he'd never trained them to do that, they just did it naturally.

Saw one a week ago. It was really fucking stupid.

>some humans
Gee! I wonder which ones!

Literal alpha male and beta male dynamic in action.

You!

>tfw shovel to the head

Wolves because they are wild have intelligence roughly equal to an 8 year old human. Dogs, being domesticated and not needing to work for their survival grow to be comparable to a 2 year old child. Border Collies, being the smartest breed of dog by a long way are somewhere in the middle. Not as intelligent as a wolf, but still retaining some of the predator insticts which translates to their herding, which is why they crouch low when they herd and use their eyes to intimidate the stock, like if they were stalking their prey.

Not true. Working dogs were bred to maintain their predator instincts, but altered. If they had their predator instincts they would attack and kill the sheep or whatever animal. Instead, they're taught to be somewhere in the middle, they have the drive to get the prey, but it's controlled so they won't hurt of kill it.

>people think Veeky Forums is a place for them to safely spout their bullshit

Give me just one source showing wolves are as smart as the average 8 year old. And no, border collies are not the smartest breed by a long way, it's generally accepted poodles are smarter though thr gap between the two breeds is small (not a long way away)

Is this bait? An 8 year old human can grasp mathematics and Wolves can't even count. They have little to no self awareness.

n-no, you lie

>cannot even quote a correct post
this is it Veeky Forums, it was nice knowing you

Second statement is not true, and probably is also racist

weak bait