I don't think I can tolerate community college much longer. Does this happen at universities too?

I don't think I can tolerate community college much longer. Does this happen at universities too?

Even more so.

Cool your autism, Tyrone.

Yes, unfortunately there are blacks on my campus as well. Coincidentally, though I'm not sure if I can even call it a coincidence since everyone knew it wouldve happened anyway, but whenever the 'Black Leaders of Tomorrow' club gets together in the hub of my campus all they do is chimp out and stare at white people as they pass, knowing in themselves that they aren't acting human in the eyes of the passing but continue on anyway because animals do as animals do. Plus slave guilt keeps anyone from saying anything.

To answer your question yes this happens at even the lowest of black populated areas.
t.Iowa

Much worse

What I find pleasantly satisfying is when a negress in particular makes a wild claim or attempts to add some form of pseudo-intelligence to the conversation and it fails. Nobody says anything about, because they can't, but everyone feels the resounding groan of knowing, 'you are inferior.' Again, entirely unspoken, but felt unanimously

What's the problem, OP? And yes, if anything that's actually less annoying than many 'events' emails I've had at university.

This aside, the most cancerous thing going around campus now is 'Darwin Week.' It's basically where the campus atheists get to shit all over everyone else in their self proclaimed superiority, nothing really to do with Darwin at all they just use him and his face as a figurehead of scientific superiority. Course, somehow they tie the betterment of the world into this, usually something about fear mongering global warming, but none of them are willing to talk about social eugenics--Darwinism at play that would actually better the world.

But ya know, free thinkers and all.

I graduated from college in 2005 and there were culture clubs. No big deal. The ironic thing is that they segregate themselves.

The other day in my political theory class we were interrupted in the middle of taking about Socrates and his trial for a valley girl to tell everyone she's vegan and her 20 minute rant on why milk is bad.

Yesterday in my fiction workshop a girl refused to workshop my piece because it made her uncomfortable due to the racism, excluding of course it being in late 1800s England displaying relations between aristocratic brits stuck in a room with lower class foreigners.

College is an ever running joke and I'm reminded of it everyday

>College is an ever running joke and I'm reminded of it everyday

this part is undoubtedly correct

*does dance*

when I first started going to college, there was literally 2 black people at my school. Like there was a black student organization, and it was literally just these two guys.

Then, like one semester, half the student population was suddenly black. I won't tell you the reason, because nobody ever believes it, and just says I'm being racist. All these idiots had this, "They be paying mufuckas just to go to school!" attitude, then they found out they had to pay back the loans, and actually get passable grades n' shit, and by the end of the semester the population was down to 10%.

Next semester it was like 5%, and been holding steady since then.

I have avoided so-called "campus life" like the plague.
However, "campus life" is just a childish form of networking, and because I haven't fucked and befriended my fellow students or supervisors, I fear that I may have become unemployable.

I'm confused, do you not like chicken and waffles with your story times?

I had more of these in highschool, but I hate them so much. Turning Darwin into a religious idol and using him to shit on everyone else is so retarded. And of course he blew off science class as a waste of time.

The president of our university sends out a mass email responding to pretty much every major news headline. It's really annoying

>Then, like one semester, half the student population was suddenly black. I won't tell you the reason, because nobody ever believes it, and just says I'm being racist. All these idiots had this, "They be paying mufuckas just to go to school!" attitude, then they found out they had to pay back the loans, and actually get passable grades n' shit, and by the end of the semester the population was down to 10%.
So did you end up telling us anyway or is there another reason

that shit doesnt even happen in my community college

>not fucking your professor after the class is done

are you even trying?

Well, I told you the reason they dropped out.

The reason they all signed up was because the school started a basketball team. This was a branch college, and the main college actually had a pretty famous basketball team, but they started one at the branch too. They didn't play any games or anything, there was big talk maybe they'd play a scrimmage against the main school

The guys who were on the team seriously walked around like they were NBA stars. I remember in class one time, the prof asked one a question and he answered, "Ah...nah nigga, I'm on the basketball team, I don't know dat shit."

The rest who signed up was like their posse I guess, because each of the guys walked around with like seriously 30 people around him at all time.

Anyway, they figured out it wasn't a real basketball team, and they had to pay the money back, and college be hard n' shit and all dropped out like not even 4 weeks in for the most part.