Use science to explain how WTC 1,2 and 7 fall at near free fall speed

use science to explain how WTC 1,2 and 7 fall at near free fall speed

i'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/1541106/Bumble-bee-paradox-solved.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain how a bumblebee can fly with fixed wings.

not him but
telegraph.co.uk/news/1541106/Bumble-bee-paradox-solved.html

by vibrating

when something is falling down it is in freefall

through all the material underneath?

The point is, bees don't fly with fixed wings, just as the towers didn't fall at freefall speed.

It's being crushed by the falling material above it

WT7 clearly did, you can calculate it based on the time it falls. Also nothing hit that and yet it still fell.

>nothing hit that
Citation needed.

[spoiler]didnt fall[/spoiler]

i mean you can just watch videos. No plan or rubble hits WT7, and even if an enormous piece of rubble from WTC 1 or 2 smashed into it, the way it fell was no where near what would have been seen.

[spoiler]imploded [/spoiler]

i must have got hit by some burning debris to start the small fires, but the fires were oxygen starved very quickly (black smoke).

use science to explain the molten steel at the base of the towers 8+ weeks after their destruction

>towers peel away like banana
>no core
>massive chunks of steel being ejected at 70mp/h

how does gravity do that?

[spoiler]different construction[/spoiler]

JET

BEAMS

FUEL

STEEL

The WTC towers were built with a structural skin and fewer internal structures. It was one of their defining architectural features, dumbass.

>fewer internal structures

kek

Why would they fall at less than free all speeds? It seems like objects either don't collapse or collapse at near freefall.

Kinetic energy turned to heat

because tons and tons of steel under it but when its all blown out free fall can happen

bwahahahah

They used thermite to cut the beams from the base of the tower. Youtube hacks who don't know how to use thermite say thermite can't cut through steel.
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Maybe it was the HUGE FUCKING GAPING HOLE

>damage to one corner causes perfect implosion

Pray tell, in your expert opinion what should it have looked like?

/thread

Why would they even bother blowing the buildings up. A plane all ready went into the tower, you got your war. Why then go out of your way to make your conspiracy way easier to expose by blowing the buildings up in a unatural suspicious way? Were they trying to get caught?

Either these illuminati guys aren't very bright or it's just a shit conspiracy

Couldn't people at the very top of the building just jump right before it smashed into the ground. Similar to a freefalling elevator? I know one guy surfed his way down and survived.

Jew physics.

>implying 9/11 actually happened
The videos where staged and a trashy apartment complex was demolished to convince the public it happend. After decades of exstenstive research I have found no evidence that this "world trade center" ever existed.

Aside: when the towers went down I remember... being reminded of Fred Dibnah's older tv shows back in the 80s

For those not from my crappy weather beaten isle; Fred was an old school Steeplejack who made his living bringing down Victorian era towers, building etc. He became a bit of a reality tv star by being a likeable and oldschool, with an apparent deathwish

Rather than blowing them up (the modern method) he strategically dismantled parts of their structures and then lit fires under them.

His catch phrase was "did yer like that" after walking away nonchalantly from a tower that had just come crashing down.

>My point
I like stories
Also; buildings fall down like that when they're on fire, there is a cascade failure, as one part fails, it spreads further failure through the system. While each individual failure can be minor, the compiled result is... impressive.

Shame these didn't exist back then.

no. mythbusters actually did that one with the elevator i think

because the buildings were full of asbestos, and the job to remove it would cost 1 billion.

>because the buildings were full of asbestos, and the job to remove it would cost 1 billion.

the debris removal works on the twin towers took several BILLIONS, the congress had to approve $20 billion in emergency funds to help deal with the aftermath. they removed about 1 million tonnes of debris, and processing that crap took them months, sifting through the parts for human remains and personal effects and cost even more money. even by recycling the steel and concrete they couldn't even cover the processing costs, and the new wtc did cost another $3.9 billion on top.

thats a pretty shitty deal just to get around $1billion renovation costs. fucking bullshit.

yeah, ´s
head is full of asbestos and shit

Towers 1 and 2 were both hit by planes

Although I'll admit that no one yet knows why tower 7 collapsed

>no one yet knows why tower 7 collapsed

they were demolioshed

NIGGERS

>they were demolioshed

all 3 buildings collapsed from fire

winrar
they were demolished in a satanic ritual
also the clinton foundation money trail ends at the wtc, many documents are conveniently now lost

also some user was saying that the planes were cgi and tesla's death ray was used
being at a high school in brooklyn at the time it happened, personally knowing people who had to run from falling debris since they worked in the area, I personally doubt the tesla theory
still interesting though