How depressed do you think I am from looking at my fridge?

How depressed do you think I am from looking at my fridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ndJNXCkNxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have things that require cooking and are organic/healthy, so probably max 6/10. My fridge looks like that when I'm busy with work and hobbies, and I'm like a 2/10 on my worst days.

Why don't you get some real food user? It might help if you're depressed. Also an outing to the grocery store can do you some good, fresh air and seeing other people.

What's in that jug?

Yep depends on what's in the giant jug. Also I don't think a depressed person would be so organized

I thought that was an owl in the freezer

On a depression meter I'd say about a 5.5/10

6/10. Rate my alcoholic single guy fridge. The light bulb socket has been dead for years, and I don't care.

>I'm busy with work and hobbies
You got me, I'm usually working on things into the night

I drink gallons of water a day, kind of used to it since I work out as well and drinking water is something I need

Also, I am depressed

I have the same pan, kick myself every time I look at it since I overpaid and should have spent $10 more and got a set of pans instead

>Also an outing to the grocery store can do you some good, fresh air and seeing other people.

I have social phobia, I can only comfortably shop mon-fri since I have a reason to go outside

Workaholic/office slave

>sips

:-)

>all that milk

Why does one person need so much milk?

He is doing GOMAD

It's a good hangover prevention / cure

What this guy said, and they were like $1.25 each at ALDI.

Here's ma second fridge. Freezer is mostly storage and fridge is mostly drinks. Actually more full than my main fridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ndJNXCkNxg

your a slacker, mcfly. now get something to put in that fridge.

The pan was part of a set my mom gave me shortly after moving here. It's full of cheesy bean and salsa dip.

>pot in fridge for storage
Kill yourself pls.

I tried in the past, but always woke up after the overdoses. My liver is awesome.

>door opens to the left
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats common

>that's disgusting
There, fixed that for you.

hmm

You've lost me

What is so bad about a pot in the fridge?

Its a closed pot

>Two pizzas for leftovers
>Pot full of leftovers
>Two dozen eggs and two gallons of milk
Your eating habits confuse me

It's changeable. Came on the right. I have it in a spare room and left door fits it the best there.

That's just it, it's closed. Food needs to be sealed in an airtight container to stay fresh.

Clean your fridges.

Cleaned it today

Actually cleaned the whole house today, fuck depression

Rather not live in filth, cleaned everything up, washed the fridge, washed the stove....

Well I've been diagnosed with mild Aspergers by several psychologists from ages 2-25, so that may explain my strange eating habits. The supreme pizza hadn't been cooked yet, these are just raw dough with sauce and toppings.

I'm planning on doing it soon after seeing it in a pic, which really shows the crud in better detail than real life.

Rate my fridge, Veeky Forums

there ARE veggies in the bottom drawer, and theres usually an instant pot of redbeans or something on the bottom shelf but I cant be arsed. The leftover box is chicken fried rice and theres sausages underneath.

>what kind of sausage

looks like you did some shopping since the last thread.

>No not yet, but thanks
I cleaned up today, most of the stuff on the bottom was spoiled..

The picture you saw was probably everything clean and an empty fridge

Your fridge needs a cleaning as well.

Hmm, good point

The worst is the condiments

I bet they are years old and that ketchup looks dank