Are Transsexuals gay? Are their partners gay? How gay? Is it more of less gay than two full on guys?

Are Transsexuals gay? Are their partners gay? How gay? Is it more of less gay than two full on guys?
Please use math
Show your work

There's something everyone can agree on - an MTF+MTF couple or a FTM+FTM couple is guaranteed gay

Starting from the definition: "Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender."

From this it is trivial to show that transsexuals are gay if and only if they are attracted to other transsexuals.

From the definition, it also follows that men who like traps are gay.

Note that the homosexuality with this definition is a binary state and thus it doesn't make sense to compare if something is gayer than the other.

>Are Transsexuals gay?

Yes.

>Are their partners gay?

Yes.

>How gay?

Very.

>Is it more of less gay than two full on guys?

It's the same, since THEY'RE BOTH MEN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Also, nice pic there choosing the 1 tranny out of 1,000,000 who actually looks like a girl. Methinks you may be subconsciously telling us something...

Impossible without a rigorous model of gender bullshit, which I don't think exists

Why do they often have long necks like that?

gay = homosexual

homosexual refers to sex and not gender

transgender refers to gender and not sex

therefore, a couple that is mtf and male is a homosexual relationship because both of their sexes are male

additionally, a couple that is mtf and mtf is also a homosexual relationship

Traps =/=transsexuals

FYI

Men are anotomically different from women in a very large number of ways and hormone treatment can't change that. Bone structure in particular is a big hurdle, which is why trannies seem to have huge jaws, wide shoulders, narrow hips, long necks, and other things that give them away as male.

>Men are anotomically different from women in a very large number of ways and hormone treatment can't change that

Depends. Someone who started hormone therapy in their 20s is going to have a lot of permanent sexually dimorphic features (although many of these aren't insurmountable with surgery, cosmetics, or just lucky genetics), but a trans woman who began in her early teens will be nearly phenotypically identical to the average cis woman, aside from sex organs.

Trans people in their early teens also have a significant chance to spontaneously identify as being cis, and will have to deal with numerous complications that the hormone treatments bring at that age. Hormone replacement should not occur until he patient is old enough to give full medical consent.

>Trans people in their early teens also have a significant chance to spontaneously identify as being cis, and will have to deal with numerous complications that the hormone treatments bring at that age.

Source on this?

> Hormone replacement should not occur until he patient is old enough to give full medical consent.

Hormone blockers until at least 14 are the standard as far as I'm aware, and then they can choose whether they really wish to pursue hormone replacement or if it was just a phase and go through their natural puberty. I haven't seen any research on blockers having negative effects outside of bullying by other children for being "underdeveloped", and occasionally osteoporosis if they are used for too long. Remember that blockers have been used for decades to treat premature puberty in cis children, they aren't a new untested treatment or anything of the sort.

>traps are gay
You're not quite right. Let us assume that a trap's penis is what makes traps potentially gay, with the rest of the body and personality being feminine enough and to not contribute to the faggotry potential (FP). Apart from some fringe groups, people care little about whether the organ structure in a trap's digestive track, endocrine system, etc. is female or male. Thus, rather than use volume, we shall use surface area as a viable comparison of the FP of a trap (surface area is further shown to be a good measure due to the fact that it is generally a person's surface upon which attractiveness is judged).

Given the following rough estimates about an average trap (apologies in advance, newfag so I don't know the proper formatting for equations):

Body weight: 55 kg
Height: 160 cm

Penis size: 5 in
Penis diameter: 1 in

Using the Du Bois formula for Body Surface Area (BSA):

BSA = 0.007184 * W^0.425 * H^0.725

BSA = 0.007184 * 55^0.425 * 160^0.725

BSA = 1.563 m^2

Let us approximate the penis as a cylinder (meaning that our estimate will be a slight overshoot due to the bullet shape of a penis head), we can find the surface area of the penis (SA(P)) like so, not counting the foreskin as additional area:

SA(P) = (pi * d * h) + (pi * r^2)

SA(P) = (pi * 1 * 5) + (pi * .5^2)

SA(P) = 5.25pi ~ 16.49 in^2

Now, all we must do is convert our BSA to freedom units, and then we can find a proper percentage:

BSA = 2422.65 in^2

Percentage Representation of FP ~= 0.68%

Due to the nature of our rounding, the FP is slightly smaller, meaning that 0.6% is probably a fairly good estimate of the FP of an average trap; that is, liking the average trap makes you 0.6% gay, not including any sort of sexual acts that may modify this value.

So fucking burly men is only 0.6% gay too?

Lol, have no idea if serious or not.

If a dude sucks a penis it is gay. Judeo/Progressive gaslighting does not change that fact lololol.

liking traps is bisexual, perhaps 60% straight
t. gay who thinks traps are gross

It's not gay if you're suck a girl's penis.

It is gay if you're sucking a dude's penis though.

Nothing is gay.

>it's a woman's penis
There's not even a trace of irony in their comments. What timeline is this?

Who cares? Any holes a good'un.

t. Ubermensch pansexual hedonist

It depends on the situation, you need to provide more details.

>If and only if
Clearly this user is a freshman. I am sorry you had to see this OP. I will rectify.

By definition, homosexuality is sexual attraction to the same gender OR sex. This means if two people do not have the same gender, it is necessary for them to have the same sex to be gay. Conversely, if they do not have same sex, it is necessary for them to have the same gender to be gay. Thus it is sufficient for them to share either sex or gender to be identified as gay.

--Proposition 1--
Dressing up in certain clothes or mutilating your genitals and hormones do not change your sex.
Proof: see chromosome.

--Proposition 2--
Gender is not dependent upon the physical reality of your body, the universe, and your perceptions, and so there exists as many genders as people who believe they are of a unique gender.
Proof: see mental illness and active imagination

With 1 and 2, it immediately follows that having sex with traps is gay, but having sex with reverse traps is not, since it is impossible for you to share the same gender.

It's neither.

Arguing biological sex is dumb for a few reasons. Sure, a trans woman isn't biologically female, but in many cases she phenotypically is. Gay men don't just like dicks, they like masculine bodies, no gay man would have sex with a passing trans woman.

That said, unless she's had decent SRS I don't think sex with a trans woman can be called fully straight either, there is still a penis. And sure, you could say that a neovagina is truly just "an inside-out penis", and that's technically correct, but from the perspective of pure human sexuality, why should being attracted to that automatically make someone gay, when a neovagina is phenotypically female?

It's the same reason I reject chromosomal arguments. Yes, most transwoman have typically male chromosomes and are as such biologically male or in some interpretations intersex, but people don't base their sexuality on someone's chromosomes, they base it on phenotype.

Sorry friend but this board is about science and math

not that i give any fucks about faggoting, but it did say ...
>not including any sort of sexual acts that may modify this value.

i think the marginal % he was deducing was for just looking at them and given enough camouflage to look as wymens. you touch the key to unlock your cuckbox and the % begins to rise exponentially.

I imagine even blowing a load into your best buddy's poopshute, only constitutes an 80%, as science would have to account for your frequency of cucksuckery as well as the probable absence of heterosexual contact.

so you fucking and getting fucked by 3+ truckstop bears, without a woman involved might be an indicator you are 100% polesmoking thunderfaggot. .## margin of error.

TL;DR learn to read faggot

>actually looks like a girl
>that jawline

m8...

I had a cis teacher in highschool who looked almost exactly like her. Cis women can have strong jaws too.

>I had a cis teacher
You think you did, but you didn't.

She was visibly pregnant one year.

Just a combination of being fat, bloated and an excellent cumdump

>"Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender."
A man liking a tranny is gay, then.

We work in axiomatic system where everyone is gay. Let's call this axiomatic system Veeky Forums. Let's introduce the axiom of choice, which says we choose two faggots fucking each other to be less gay than two faggots larping as women fucking each other. This simple axiomatic system answers all your questions.
Transsexuals are gay.
Their parents are gay.
Transsexuals are more gay than faggots.
I'll try to get grant to explore this axiomatic system further, you can join in.

Lewd

They are MEN with TITS. Think about that next time you see one

Or maybe they're CHICKS with DICKS. It's all. A matter of perspective

Current traps are disgusting monsters no one but the biggest freak would touch. MEN with TITS.
But the new generation of traps is going to be next level. CHICKS with DICKS.
Either way they are faggots, but you can't blame a guy for getting trapped since things like Emma Elingsen are now coming up. Fucking faggots.

Women are gay so even if they're women they're gay but they're also men so anyone who successfully erects at the sight or thought of trannies is also gay.

im gay

>are traps gay

Why does everyone seem to hate transexuals so much?

>are traps gay?