What was the best goosebumps book?

What was the best goosebumps book?

Yur mum

i dont know that one, cant find it on google either, whats it about?

I Live In Your Basement scared the shit out of me.

Beast From The East was stressful to read.

Plebs will say Night of the Living Dummy, pseuds will say One Day at Horrorland. The patrician answer is Calling All Creeps.

I can't pick a favorite if they're all the same.

I always liked the choose your own adventure books by goosebumps. My favorite was "escape from the carnival of horrors"

EGG MONSTERS FROM MARS ONLY CHOICE BEST CHOICE

Didn't the nigger lay an egg at the end?

>nigger

this is lit not pol, go worship donald trump elsewhere you fucking nazi

Trapped in Bat Wing Hall and The Twisted Tale of Tiki Island were pomo masterpieces IMO.

I think I've read "How I Got My Shrunken Head", or then I just remember the artwork. I recall the plot having something to do with Egyptian mummies.

>Trying to stop people from saying words
Fuck off you fucking Nazi

hurrr i cant say nigger the founding fathers had a revolution so people can be racist rednecks

He's getting on in years, lads.

Throwing hot dogs down hallways.

Get off your high horse, faggot. This is Veeky Forums. If you're so easily triggered by words, go to tumblr or facebook or what have you.

you really really are good at taking bait

Came here to post Calling All Creeps!; glad I only had to scroll 4 down
>cookies tho

oh shit i kinda remember this, what happened plot wise?

also why was goosebumps cover art so kino?

Pic related has always been my favorite. I remember falling in love with the ghost girl who the MCs befriend.

wtf why do all these covers look so familiar when i never read the damn books or had any

The Blob That Ate Everyone disturbed me as a kid.

The one where they're in school and get sucked into this other-wordly room full of kids in black and white, and all the color fades from their body, so their only escape is the girl's lipstick which is still red because it was closed.

It was Veeky Forums was fuck.

I think I still have some of these books in a box somewhere in the attic. I loved this one.

I remember this being quite a pomo book, but I can't recall why or the exact plot of it.

I do remember though, it was The Haunted School

The kid wrote a story that came to life and was trying to write a better end that didn't involve everybody dying, and then he realized he had the power inside him all along and saves the day.

And then it turns out that the whole thing was actually being written by a blob in another dimension, who decides it'd be better if the blob ate everybody after all.

pomo as fuck desu

each one is worth 100bucks on ebay if you can find em FYI

is pomo the equivalent to kino on /tv/?

im a newkraut here at Veeky Forums

I'm tearing up the house I can't find them!

Welcome to Camp Nightmare scared me shitless when I was in 2nd grade

I have the exact same opinion

Either The Beast from the East or One Day at Horrorland. I should reread them.

The ones that I remember most are Camp Blood, Monster Blood, Living Dummy, and I Ain't Scared

bro lol i was lying sorry

>>Nobody mentions the GOAT, Say Cheese and Die

Came here to say this

One Day at Horrorland is the objectively correct answer. Every other response is wrong.

>I should reread them.
That will probably ruin the memories you have of them.

What are some non-Goosebumps, patrician R.L. Stine? I picked up Beach House and Fear Street #1 a few months ago.

Not valuing the divine mix of a conspiracy theory and surreal horror

>no scarecrow walks at midnight

The most disturbing Goosebumps book for me was probably Chicken Chicken, but that comes nowhere near R. L. Stine's magnum opus, the short story "I'm Not Marvin"

Stine also made a surprisingly patrician book of some of his favorite horror stories called "Beware"

why do ppl on Veeky Forums boards associated with the arts always circlejerk over shitty low forms of the art and pretend its the greatest thing ever?

is this some sick twisted form of contrarianism?

my nigga im not Marvin is kino

Short answer, yes. But mainly I think it's the nostalgia factor involved as my elementary school library was rife with these books and it was pretty much the first time in my life that I could really discuss books with my friends as they had read them too. Later on, everyone moved away from novels or stayed with the same juvenile YA authors they had been reading for years.

no one is claiming any of these are good books my friend why do you hate fun so much?