What is your guilty pleasure?

What is your guilty pleasure?

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

anal

Why should you feel guilty about that?

Taco bell

I don't feel guilty about what I eat. I don't have an eating disorder or a weight problem.

Are your bones big?

bar-s bologna, mayo, and ketchup sandwich on bimbo white bread
my mom would pack my school lunches with this up until 2nd grade. it might mostly be nostalgia but every long while I'll crave it

Fpbp, came here to post something like this. There'a a diner across the street from here that serves biscuits and gravy, and also gives the option of having gravy on hash browns. Their breakfast is so fucking good, and at $10, only one other restaurant 5 miles away can beat that. Can't walk to the other restaurant with a major hangover/still drunk without dying halfway there, though.

Im addicted to eggs fried in butter

>bowl of noodles? Throw 2 fried eggs in?
>toast or a bagel? Throw a fried egg on top.
>having some macaroni? Why not throw a fried egg in that bitch
>having a pad thai? Why not pad that thai with some fried egg?
>eating literally any kind of sandwich? nigga u know what to do

Stuff from 7-11. JalapeƱo cream cheese rollers, brownies, cookies, anything labeled "snack mix". Felt bad as fuck for wolfing down a brownie, then looking at the nutritional facts. I swore never to eat one again. I still eat other bad shit regularly, but that brownie...I've never felt so guilty. So, brownies are my guiltiest pleasure.
>literally any kind of sandwich
Would you add an egg to these sandwiches?
>egg salad
>toast
>spaghetti
>Subway Club with the works, untoasted
>tuna salad
Finally, the most sickening
>cold ham and cold cheese on cold bread

How's it going, Mr. Rogan

A whole cabrissac on a small bit of bread

I like spaghetti served in melted butter and ketchup.

feminin bepis

not cooking like I have a penis in my mouth every second of every day.

Burritos
Chick-fil-a chicken biscuits
Flipz/any kind of chocolate or yogurt covered pretzel
Microwave pizza bites
PBR (yes, I know it is objectively shit beer)
Pasta tossed with butter and parmesan (even with quality ingredients this is a nutritional joke)
Cheez-its
Snyder's large sourdough pretzels

I like to think that I have pretty good taste in junk food.

>Pasta tossed with butter and parmesan (even with quality ingredients this is a nutritional joke)
meh, throw some broccoli, spinach or peas in there and it's fine

suckin dicks

I can half a 2lbs jar with just a spoon in one sitting.

Holy fucking shit mate, that is a lot of calories.

Yeah, what I mean is that otherwise it has very little nutritional value, but it is a good utilitarian meal as I am likely to have dry pasta, parmesan, and butter around. I ought to keep frozen vegetables

7-800g of roasted potatoes as a snack

saving thumbnails then using them in the OP

being gay and getting to suck the bepis.

I'm vegan.

White rice + tomato sauce + grated cheddar + chilli flakes

The answer is either yes or i dont eat those types of sandwiches

s'mores and rice crispy treats. Every couple months/weeks I am overcome with a desire to eat marshmallows. And every time I feel like complete shit afterwards.

>Great Value

What's so bad about condensed wood smoke?

I want to eat literally 3 times the serving size every time I have these.

Mayonaise

Pickled jalapenos. I limit myself to 2 jars a week but could easily down 2 a day.

Trappey's is the best brand, consistently hot and crispy. Brands like Costena are often mushy and much more mild.

Anal sex

mixing pieces of fried chicken into macaroni and cheese.

of course it looks shittier than this picture off goggle. but you get that idea.

This is why I don't buy peanut butter anymore. Same with Nutella, it's just too easy to consume 3000 fat calories in one sitting.

I find them to be too spicy to eat by themselves, gotta mix them into a sauce or use them to marinate a meat.

Carbs on carbs is the best.

About twice a year, I buy a box of these, eat them all in one sitting, and feel sick for the next 8 hours.

White bread bologna sandwiches with mayo and chips (inside the sandwich) are my guilty pleasure/comfort food also. Nostalgasms every time

there's a place in my neck of the woods that serves macncheese will peaces of fried bbq chicken. It was a meme back in my high school but it was the shit.

Britfag here, unironically I would love to try that. It looks fucking delicious.

Eurofag that discovered it 2 months ago here; can only get 0.5kg ones but always finish them in one sitting and would still eat some other shit. I always try to tell myself it will pass through me without being fully ingested but my weight gains tell otherwise.

I like poached egg in hollandays sauce with some grey goose vodka dribbled over it.

this gift from god

>chips inside the sandwhich
the absolute madman

You replace the bottom bun with the pizza.

You also have a chance to win an action packed trip to Detroit

you just needed to prefix "fag", don't involve a whole kingdom into your faggatory shit.
It's a scone with carbonara sauce you fucking homo.

da fuck really?
I want to met ROBERT.

shit

/cpd/

>Coffee, no cream
>All-Star Special
>Eggs, scrambled
>Hashbrowns, smothered and capped
>Sausage patties
>Waffles

Prawn toast
XO sauce straight from the jar
A good strawberry milkshake

damn, now I'm hungry

>hollandays
Moron

I'm not super fond of myself.

shitty wings from dominoes

veal angelo from local restaurant. its vodka cream sauce with veal, pasta, crab, and prosciutto.

Totinos party pizzas.

burger king poutine/mozzarella sticks.

Do they at least taste better than 4loko?

I make this enormous sandwich from time to time
Tuna, mayo, Havarti, romaine, roast beef, and anchovy paste on honey wheat bread
I call it "The Stoner" because my pothead roommate likes it even more than I do.

Bimbo makes the most disgusting products

Penis

Tell me about these, what is the context?

Fucking mcdonalds man. I eat it like twice a year, but when the day comes, oh boy. Probably 5000 calories enter my body in 15 minutes.

fpbp

that looks like general tso's chicken with flavorless garnish ontop of some box mac n cheese

my man, mudbug boils are good times.

spermicide actually is very aromatic, surprised it isn;t used in more cuisine.

>you just needed to prefix "fag"
That is a suffix, son.

little caeser's stuffed crust pizza with the spicy cheddar dip, it's delicious and definitely garbage, but it's good, I prefer it to pizza hut and dominoes is too much if I want trash

Raw oysters and catsup.

>That is a suffix, son.

It works just fine as a prefix too, fagmuffin.

Can I be your fagmuffin?

I rather enjoy a carp salad sammich with generous amounts of mayo.

I like raw Salmon dipped in yum yum sauce and ketchup.