I'm in a bit of a medical pediment currently...

I'm in a bit of a medical pediment currently, doctor said i'm not allowed to eat meat/fried foods/dairy/grains for 3 months. Essentially go vegan.
What are some foods i can eat that dont cost too much and taste good?

semen

celery

what about in a dish? what can i make with celery?

Ants on a log

I just had a whole wheat, turkey hamburger, with mustard, brown onion, cheddar cheese, tomato, spinach, and pickles. Basically everything you can't have.

I am so sorry OP. What do you have?

i'm not allowed to eat peanut butter afaik,.
anything else?

nothing yet..

Peanut butter is not a mean, fried dairy or a grain. Consult your nutritionist.

Id suggest making some soups. Theyre pretty versatile.
There are tons of vegetable soups and other non-dairy recipies for potato soup, mushroom soup. Id also give lentils a try.

Don't ask b. Ask goggle

No I mean, what do you have? What disorder or diagnosis did you find out?

Whole plant foods other than grains, prepared well. I'm vegan and just happen to not eat grains every day, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you.

potato
sweet potato
bean
squash
avocado, good source of calories but only if they're on sale

Is fish allowed? Canned mackerel can be had for about $1.50 for 15 oz.

but you could just ask your doctor

i'm embarrassed, lets just say its the result of my shitty diet and could possibly lead to other problems later on..

i'll have to ask my docter if i could eat potatoes, i'm not sure i can though..

Meat, fried, dairy...

So some type of heart attack problem im assuming, perhaps youre overweight or obese. Youll have to learn to love vegetables and fruit then. I find watermelon to keep me full for hours. Celery and peanut butter is good snacks. Simple salads with olive oil/vinegar/salt/pepper/tomato/mushroom are good, you can add a good amount of kidney or garbonzo beans for a filler, to make it more substantial, also healthy. I never eat vegetable only dishes though so thats really all I know, sorry that happened man. If you havent, start introducing some light exercise. Buy a dumb bell that you can lift 40 times on each arm, do some situps, maybe pull ups if you have a tree with big branch next to you. Find a path no more than a mile and walk it. Then jog/walk it. Then jog it completely. Then make it 2 miles

fish is meat, so no.
Though it isn't a red meat so i'd have to ask my doctor.

what is this

fake. no doctor would tell you to go vegan

didn't mean to post that here. it's cronometer. that's what I've been having for breakfast.

No doctor would think being vegan means no grains. The vegan thing was OP's words, not his doctor's.

beans and rice is nice and filling.

you'll have to tell us your diagnosis, if it's just a heart issue the no fish or any grain sounds like you're going to a quack piece of shit that reads grocery store magazines to get his dietary trends.
But lentil soup or other bean dishes are fulfilling, and can be flavored any way you like. Stir fry veggies and tofu, eat nuts throughout the day

Like others have said, beans/lentils are good and filling. You can make really good cold bean salads if it's summer where you are. Stir fry is going to be your friend. Vegetarian curries are good. Roast some corn. Find stuff for vegetarian stuffed peppers. Black bean or mushroom burgers. It won't be too bad. Sounds like it's not forever. Might get you to change up your diet in a good way though. Definitely ask your doctor whether fish or white meat poultry is ok. The change won't be as dramatic if you can do that.

Lentil bake and ratatouille

ez lentil soup
2 cups red lentils
6 cups broth/liquid
one large onion
6 garlic cloves
half cup chopped cilantro
2 large red peppers
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp turmeric
2 cups waxy potatoes
anything else you wanna get in there

boil the liquid
chop and dice your onion, peel garlic and leave whole and then saute both until they begin to brown
peel and chop potatoes up into your desired chunkiness
toss your lentils into the hot liquid and let boil a short bit
add the onion, garlic and potatoes
add peppers
let it cook
saute turmeric and cumin until they release their delicious scents
toss into soup when the lentils have cooked
mix
give it some more time
consume

The no fish idea OP has is really odd. I can't imagine the doctor meant that. OP needs to ask for a list of approved and not approved food ingredients. And what about eggs? Beans? What the hell. You can't build a nutritionally complete protein without any of these things on only vegetables and no grains at all. We can't help without a more accurate ingredient list.

>literally no way to get complete protein for 3 months

Your doctor is actually a fucking troglodyte

I think there's a miscommunication or misunderstanding here. You're right; no doctor would recommend a diet devoid of complete proteins for 3 months.

pre-diabetic/diabetic I'm guessing, probably due to weight.

Get gud at making salads - there's a shitload of really varied greens you can use.

Lean fish, eggs, spinach and avocado are a godsend for electrolytes, which you WILL need. citrus too.

just saw the prior fish bits.

meat (beef, pork), fish, and poulty could all be their own categories depending on what the doc actually means. would probably request clarification for what is explicitly allowed.