A mother, while pregnant, takes a small dose of Acid every day for 9 months

A mother, while pregnant, takes a small dose of Acid every day for 9 months.

When the baby is born, will it

A) Be a blithering retard
B) Posses genius-level intellect who will usher in a new age of human understanding
C) Both
D) Neither

Other urls found in this thread:

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/ajp.126.9.1261
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4994465
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, how the fuck are we supposed to know?

there's only one way to find out

I'm having second thoughts about dosing my unborn son.

I mean discuss it einstein

How about DMT

A
He's addicted to it and that's probably not a good thing when your brain still has to develop literally everything.

Either or

It's quite an interesting experiment idea

You can't get addicted to acid.

Oh
Well idk much about drugs to be real honest, probably not a good idea though.

Doesn't a part of you want to find out?

It would be interesting to know yes

According to Stranger Things, the child will be an interdimensional traveller with telekinesis.

The baby won't respect authority. It will come out of the womb burning flags.

It's not like you can ditch it after a few years if he doesn't come up right. Don't be a tard.

But if he turns out better than I could ever imagine, he could care for me with his vast intellect and patents.

Ummmmmm, what
>leave tard child on doorstep
>ring doorbell
>book it

>beat them until the court makes it someone else's problem
>throw in river with rock and report missing

Your family will certainly be happy with that.

Probably be retarded, or have not much effect. Messing with the chemical environment under which the childs brain and other organs are formed is always going to be more likely to disrupt the process than aid it.

Trick question, all babies are retards

That means you were a retard

Oh, my sides.

It's a trick question. Any "person" who takes acid is a retard, thus by extension the baby is gonna be a utter degenerate retard too

this

Definitely either A or D

A but not to an extreme degree, so maybe D. Even taking prescription serotonergic drugs during pregnancy is unsafe. The 5ht affinity of LSD and other indolealkylamines is realistically not going to be much different, and certainly not much safer.

While there's nothing to immediately suggest an LSD (or shroom or DMT) babby will be downie or FSA level retarded, the aberrant serotonergic climate is not going to influence their motor and gastric neurons in a favorable way, just like SSRIs will.

So you're saying he might be retarded, but might also not be retarded.

I can definitely assume that some government somewhere has tried this exact experiment that they've buried somehow, so I can safety assume that it was a failure. Or not.

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/ajp.126.9.1261
Chromosomal defects, mostly.

Most of Veeky Forumsentists are both. This is also known as AUTISM.

Oh gee senpai, if only you had access to the biggest repository of human knowledge you could look it up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4994465