South california friends unite

South california friends unite

What do we think of del taco? I find it to be better than taco bell. The fries are always fantastic and the half pound red burritos taste delicious. I only go when I get coupons in the mail that makes something free, stacked with the deal on tuesday

*brappp*

dont tell me what to do asshole, i'm not youre friend either.

macho nachos

your

I tried those once. The chips were a tad stale but everything else was fantastic. Need to retry one of these days

They're pretty good honestly, compared to your other options anyway.

Pic related is my current favorite but I like most things on the menu

Right on brother. What do you think of the 1/2 chorizo burrito? I just tried it recently and it was fucking great. I think anyone who has been to both DT and TB knows that DT is better, but only like half of california knows of it

I think theyre a step up from taco bell but not by much

Also their big burritos(dont remember what theyre called)are fucking great

I haven't tried it but it looks really good.

I've noticed too how del taco is relatively never busy whereas taco bell usually is. I think it just comes down to taco bell advertising way more and being able to afford more expensive locations in the city.

Honestly though I feel like their food is something between fast food and a legit restaurant. It seems like they juse use better ingredients, in the burritos and tacos at least

Aye the epic burritos are generally amazing, most of the tacos too

Nice advertisement. If not an advertisement, nice autism.

I get that feeling to. TB is just a bigger brand in general, where as del taco is just more of...honestly its like a local place and a chain. Its like how we only have norms as well. Overall, i just prefer the taste and its way cheaper than taco bell is. I like a lot of the menu but i like to keep it simple most of the time ironically enough, with just 2 red burritos and some fries.

I usually feel more satisfied with Del Taco's menu. Usually out of Taco Bell all I get are just 1$ cheap stuff since the rest of their menu isn't really appealing.

last time I ate at Del Taco was like 2007. I remember them having fries but not putting fries in burritos

Chicken soft taco is life.

literally the worst fast food restaurant i've ever eaten at. Their fry burrito was fucking disgusting, it was like eating paste with stale frenchfries in a stale tortilla. Even Tacobell is better.

I didn't realize Del Taco was a socal only thing.

I certainly like it better than Taco Bell

It's not. They have them in Nevada, and Colorado too.

bay area has many del taco locations as well

it's basically the only place i can get an acceptable cali burrito

they don't have horchata though

I went to SF once and didnt see any there. Lets face it, north california is flyover territory bro

I lived in the bay area. There was one 5 minutes away. Northern Cal wins hands down compared to the desert you call home. Great food, better weather imo, and more to do outside. This flyover thing must just be something to make you feel better about living in LA or NY. Like going to the biggest concentration camp and bragging about it.

BASED

Georgia here. We got'em too. Not a bunch, but a few.

It's better than Taco Bell, but the service here is always fuckin terrible and the food costs way more.

I will say one exception: Taco Bell breakfast is better, imo.

in Michigan, too

What?? Del Taco is all over California, I live in NorCal and there's one less than a mile from my house. They're everywhere.

Also, my favorite cheap item to order is a Deluxe Bean & Cheese burrito with green sauce. Also, they have the best fast food fries.

And based Utah

Del taco was there for me when I was going through some tough times in my life

>based
>Utah
Hate to break this to you user.. but uhh..

Baja Fresh is GOAT

Ex Oregon guy here, I sometimes miss Del Taco we had one in Salem looooong ago.

Based?
What do the other wives and your 14 children think?

>he's only man enough for 1 wife

Faggot

Came and went in San Antonio but was honestly better than taco bell / taco cabana or mama margies. Sad desu senpai

I'm going to be in South California next month for about two weeks.
Anything I should try?

Del classic chicken burrito is wildly underrated

Get some fries, too. Their fries are world class

Their menu is a lot simpler than TB, but the ingredients are way better quality.

I like that they grate their cheese from blocks instead of bringing in that sawdust-coated pre-shredded crap.

They have Del Taco in imperial Valley?

Papa's Tacos in Laguna Beach has good tacos

And scenery, pic related. Can see a lot of trees in the background and the ocean

Are you coming here for vacation? Why the FUCK would you torture yourself by going to Imperial County

I love this

Find an Alberto's and get their California or Carne asada burrito

How the fuck would I know faggot?

Make sure to try in n out
Classic socal food

Yup it's pretty underrated

In n out, dog haus, tommy's, del taco

This is a del taco thread, but OP needs to do exactly this.

Albertos is fucking legendary.