I took a LSD and wrote this sentence: everybody is miserable when they are truly isolated...

I took a LSD and wrote this sentence: everybody is miserable when they are truly isolated, but when you make someone laugh and socialize with them, they become happy through you, and so you both become happy, but the reason is YOU.

are there any books that give wisdom like this? I mean like meditations marcus aurelius but more on a spiritual level, thank you.

inb4 OP fuck you lsd junkie

I dont do drugs last time was like 3 years ago. thanks for understanding, love

yikes

That so deep dude!

Non-comment. Was your goal to be noticed and heard in this world? I know youre isolated, its ok famalam I got ur back :^D

I didnt claim it to be deep, just sometimes you forget simple things like this, for me it was like an epiphany of some sorts. Sorry if I came across as edgy deep neckbeard.

>everybody is miserable when they are truly isolated
not necessarily
>but when you make someone laugh and socialize with them, they become happy through you
maybe they become happy because of you, but not THROUGH you, beyond that makes no sense
>and so you both become happy, but the reason is YOU.
so what?

because* not beyond my b

and great thread btw op

haha good one xD got me :) don't let the haters bring you down: you're a deep and very spiritual thinker!

haha look how self-aware you are too! :O, haha screw edgy neckbeards, right?! there's no way that you're one because you're so self-aware, aren't you :)

Really activates my almonds

>take stupefiants
>write nonsense
>dismiss criticism

STR8EDGERS BTFO !!!!!!

protestant detected

>are there any books that give wisdom like this?
>meaningless platitudes
>wisdom

Nigger fucking kill yourself.

Awkward...

Evangelion

this is it. we're shutting Veeky Forums down. go read the iliad or something.

You dismiss true isolation.

Now of course, the question follows, isolation from what?
OP implies that isolation from others is the key. I agree that others can definitely bring happiness. Yet I am happier when I lead a more ascetic life with no immediate worries and barely any social interaction.

Isolation from yourself and God. Those are the worst. Friendship is one of those things that remains even without presence.

Truisms become Revelations in a world of jargon. In a world it can only be seen by messing around with the thought patterns... What kind of world would that be?

Hubris of our thought is horrible. Seek truth. Always, with each and every statement and notice.
t. Was in the eye of the storm of that Hubris

DUDE DRUGS LMAO
U
D
E

D
R
U
G
S

L
M
A
O

this is it. we're shutting Veeky Forums down. go read the iliad or something.

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson wrote Alice's Adventure in Wonderland after tripping acid.
You on the other hand wrote that meme tier cringe that only an autist might actually have use for.

Maybe try The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda

Please be fucking bait.

>do acid
>still self-centered

now that's narcissism

>are there any books that give wisdom like this?
Anything by Paulo Coehlo.

try peter pan

it's about a little boy who never grew up

Your sentiment is just a general sentiment of compassion, very common, there are tons of books about it though.

All you've shown is that your deepest thoughts are very boring and vanilla. Like mine are and probably everyone else on this board

u write like neil degraisse tyson
u should definetley check his twitter

>I took a LSD
>John Green-tier drivel
Wow user

>do lsd
>still self
Didn't take enough

...Anyway

hahaha

Last week I smoked like 4 blunts and in my druggy weed-clouded haze I wrote this:

Ddddddddd gggggggghhhjkkkii AaAkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yoooooooo wooooow.

Is there any deeper hidden meaning behind this Veeky Forums? I heard from my friend that Drugs are the keys to the Soul so this may be a cry for help, pain, happiness... Who knows?

Eh, I think there's subtlety in what you're saying that's being lost on these literal minded Veeky Forums-posters.

Had something similar like this when I was on lsd OP.
The lsd made me feel a lot more empathy than normal, really felt shit about my ex because it made me realize how cold I sometimes was to her.
Also about my sister and her commitment issues, all seemed pretty clear to me then.

It was beautifull though, like watching a really good sad movie.

take more

You want to be pounded by masculine cocks.

Holy shit if I took lsd and couldn't write anything better than this I would kill myself as soon as it wears off.

what the fuck is this train wreck of a thread

Also check'em.

>under the influence of drugs
>wisdom

only true wisdom you gained is knowing how you think when you're high

Meditations by Aurelius.

There, was that so hard?

was DFW on drugs when writing infinite jest? If so which ones?

I haven't finished it yet but it can't be a depressant, the ideas he presents are so sublime it must be stimulants.

He was high on depresssion

weed my man. he was hopelessly addicted to weed. he even went to fucking rehab for weed lmao. like who gives a shit if your addicted weed, it's just fucking weed lmao. what an absolute retard.

Dude weed lmao

bumping this magnificent thread

fuck you weeb

kek cute

To add on:

>everybody is miserable when they are truly isolated, but when you make someone laugh and socialize with them, they become happy through you, and so you both become happy, but the reason is YOU.
So realize, even in your moments of greatest isolation, that when you reflect upon the memories of - or even conjure from dream - your friends, you are also making yourself happy through them. For we are both, and the time and space between us is little more than an apparition.

Never write. You have no talent.

I think an important thing for psychedelic drug users to realize is that the experience is fundamentally personal. So coming on here or in a social situation and proselytizing your usage or experience on LSD is unavailing.