At my liberal university, free speech is reserved only for liberals. I'm sure many of you are in similar situations

At my liberal university, free speech is reserved only for liberals. I'm sure many of you are in similar situations.
While walking to class I was confronted by a pink-haired girl with a clipboard who said "would you like to donate to my organization and help fight hate groups?"
She went on to list every right-wing hate group known to man.
I said no and walked away.

But I had just finished reading Plato's Republic and realized I was wrong to not talk to her and figure out what we disagree on.
So I decided I'd write down what I should have said to practice for future discourses.

>Hi, would you like to donate?
Respond: "I don't like donating to politicized organizations, because I fear my money would be put to bad use"
>This isn't politicized, we fight hate groups!
Respond: Ask her what a hate group is, and ask her how it's possible that only white, right-wing people have hate groups.
>A hate group is an organization that hurts minorities
Respond with: "So if I was to be targeted you wouldn't help me because I'm not a minority?"
>No... Of course we'd help you.
Respond: "So then your definition was incorrect"
>Ok... Yea, we help everyone who's persecuted.
Respond: "So a hate group is one that targets others based on their innate identity?"
>That's right, we believe in human rights and blah blah..
Respond: "So can I give you money to be used against the Muslim Brotherhood, Sunni extremists, the Black Panthers, and extremist BLM members?"
>No, they are not a hate group; they are just proud of their identity.
Respond by showing her the Muslim Brotherhood's plan to destroy Western Civilization, BLM saying death to white people, Sunni vs Shia statistics, etc
>But, they are oppressed and not empowered like white people, so they cannot possibly be a hate group
Respond with: So then your organization's litigation services target people based on their innate identities rather than their actions. I guess you're a hate group then.

Any other arguments she could have made?
>But... but... FUCK WHITE PEOPEL!

And then hold out your cup to catch her tears.

Then you woke up

Fuck off

>But I had just finished reading Plato's Republic and realized I was wrong to not talk to her and figure out what we disagree on.
I hate this reddit ideology nonsense.

you were right not to talk to her

This. Never engage women in politics. They belong in the kitchen as evidenced by OP. Their simply inferior

Thanks for the copypasta

>t. my wife's son will be so upset and angry like me when I tell him about this

So you won an imaginary argument against yourself. Congratulations, retard.

>op u r a cunt
Respond: Yes, Yes I am - I didn't realize until now.

My wife's daughter was born from my seed.

'le have le discourse with le ppl' is genuinely the worst thing in philosophy ever.

And the name of that hate group?
Adolf Einstein.

We can never give up redpilling those that are brainwashed and inferior

>No one says "By Zeus"
DROPPED

Fuck me I didn't know someone could be this autistic. Holy shit.

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. is this how you seriously fucking think this would go down? have you learned nothing from your (((alleged))) patrician reading? It's cute that you try to apply what you think is Plato's philoosophy to try to justify spending $25k-$50k/year to read a fucking book that you can download for free off the internet. it's great, really. except one small part - you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. did you even read the fucking book? are you fucking retarded? hey, at least you're drowning in student debt you fucking faggot. switch majors or drop out and read the books at the library for free you fucking pussy. you fucking moron. you should be ashamed of yourself you fucking faggot.

Why did you start this thread? It sounds like you're awfully proud of yourself for hurling questions at a charicature.
You can't know how the girl would have responded if your only impression of her was formed by your disability to see past the color of her hair.

Inability*
Excuse the blatant error

Really don't bother. It's nice to imagine you are like Plato but if I were you I'd keep my head down.

>IM NOT ALLOWED TO SPOUT MY NEO FACIST VIEWS WITHOUT PEOPLE GETTING UPSET
>IM SO OPRESSED!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Im crying for you OP

Face it, she was a woman, colored hair, and against right wing thought. She was probably sexually active as well.
The redpill destroys her

It's time to stop posting

In real life by the the time you got about that second or third response roughly 6-10 white knights will have shown up telling you to fuck off, calling you a nazi and if you are in New York or a similarly diverse city, took a swing at you.

I think your argument is retarded, but I've seen plenty of idiots like you pull this shit and get shut down in similar ways. Those people are not seeking debate.

Congrats on your imaginary victory.

Plato would be proud.