Cultural youtube channel name

How would you name a cultural youtube channel who covers topics like philosophy, movie breakdowns or economic news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6VgIztMRdE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

redpilled truth for Lord Kek

>Cast in the name of [insert a simple yet big word here]
>Happy Farm Friends
>Jargon of Akbar

~~~--=[xXxPussyEater666xXx]=--~~~

In all seriousness, you need to name it based on the following values.
>how large of a following do you aim for
>how personal do you want to be portrayed as
>what is the structure of your content
>what is the general narrative you push publicly?
>what is the general narrative you push subvertly
>how old is the target audience?
>will you yourself speak?
>will it be propaganda?
>do you associate with a larger group, and does it need to show?
>deeper meanings? Idols? Hidden meanings?

Red Pill Philosophy

The fucking Redpill

>Hitler did everything
>Behold, a chicken
>Banished from the cave
>Don't muzzle the frog
>Numbers do lie
>Song of the Format

I aim for a big following, the main idea is to narrate them and focus on the content itself and not on myself. It is more a personal project with possibilities to work with other people than one based on colaborators.

Will it be redpilled, i.e. against women and minorities?

>will it be propaganda?
This is indeed what everyone aims for when creating a Youtube channel :(

Why would it be?

You need a modern cultural reference. It can be your avatar symbol as well, not necessarily the name.
A frog will do the trick. Thing is, it is easier to modify the avatar than the name.

But you need to associate with easily digestible information and thought. Directly referencing anything high brow is suicide for the channel. You could ride the waves of the current year, with Brexit, Trump or the like being the association. There is no bad press.
Since you aim at a larger audience, you also aim for long-time production. Think of your name as a company name. It has to carry weight. It needs to incite curiosity and especially in the high school and university generations.

youtu.be/6VgIztMRdE4
Don't be too obscure. 80% of the views on these are from paranoid government agents who flag videos for threats - as if people cared.

Because truth is against those groups.
Oh well. I view truth a bit differently. It is like a roaring lion, tearing world views and egos apart all the time. The problem is to segment truth and world views in parallel areas or safe spaces.
If you don't generate controversy, you won't grow.

Let's see. Sargon, Armored Sceptic, Amazing Atheist etc. Are propaganda channels. If the goal is a large following, control is absolutely necessary. Subvert one, mind you.
Overt propaganda channels are killed, like Gex.

First, thanks for the reply bro. I agree on the cultural reference, I just dont want to fall on all the "development" easy channel names like "improve yourself", "CharismaOnCommand" and all that stuff...

I aim for a large audience but its also a way for me to synthesize new concepts/books that i read etc.

That channel as you say seems a little bit too obscure. I aim for a better esthetic overall.

Flobert Bovson desu

I think I got misunderstood saying "large audience", I dont aim for one as many as you are thinking maybe. Obviously I want the channel to grow but not to the point to involve propaganda or controversy. I want it to be a tool for me to learn and to benefit other people because I think that I am good at synthesizing and explaining concepts. I hope that this clarifies things a little.

Qualialalia

>fag enabler 3000
>but what if you're wrong?
>cingulata!

James Danko.

Whatever you name it, it had better not be one of those drivelling "video essay" channels by "film fans" who saw 2001 and decided they would be a cinema critic, or "philosophy fans" who read Sartre or Camus and think they can try and link Kant and Hegel to being kind to shopkeepers or something.
It's all bullshit; academic study of culture doesn't need to be infantilised any more.

Serious question: Why would I watch your videos on philosophy over someone like Dr. Sadler's?

Humoresque Shitposting

eDysfunction