Does pink meat actually taste better to you guys?

I try cooking my beef cuts medium rare from time to time but I don't get any major difference in taste. The texture is different and it tastes more irony but that's about it. The world shattering explosion of taste that I was expecting never materialised.

Is this one of those things that are just super hyped on the internet or something?

yes it tastes a lot better, and is perfectly sanitary. the only bacteria you have to worry about is on the outside of the meat which you sear off the second it hits the pan.

the texture is better, the flavor is better. someone will post about eating blood, but there is no blood in meat, it's just the color of the muscle.

Same thing for me. The texture is a little different but the taste not so much

im starting to think it's a meme

I probably like my meat a bit more cooked than most others here (medium well), but yeah nothing wrong with some redass red meat once in a while.

It's about texture balance

Raw meat is just so juicy, the more you cook meat the more it gets tough to eat. Tartare is pretty amazing if you ever have it.

A good medium rare has a balance of that softness of raw meat and crispness and malliard of the outside.

Steak is the original meme food.

just stop typing that word, you facile fuck.

It's a meme

>hurrr raw food taste better

Yeah, better texture too.

>tfw you try to cook beef medium-rare but it's always either well done or raw

how do I git gud at cooking bef?

It's juicier

It isn't raw you fucking manchild. I hope nobody ever has the displeasure of eating your well-done hockey puck bullshit.

Embrace stove settings other than "maximum" and "off"
Lets the steak warm up to to temp before puttig in on the pan.
Don't leave the steak while cooking.

>It isn't raw
lol

Cook it rare or black and blue medium rare might as well be burnt toast.

>Lets the steak warm up to to temp before puttig in on the pan.
Unless its frozen this is a meme and you dont need to do this.

As for telling when its done I always do pic related.

You're dumb you let it go to room temperature for better control and accuracy of cooking. I bet you don't dry your steak either. Lol

>there is no blood in meat

kek

>better control and accuracy of cooking
haha i LOVE this meme

Nice shit post. Too bad you're going to meme someone into poorly cooked food. You should always let your meat come to room temp.

It's a bit of flavor, but it's mostly the texture difference. Take a steak sometime and cut it into two. Cook one medium rare and the other well done. They taste quite differently from each other, and I can almost guarantee that the well done side will be dry and even chewy.

found the idiot.

when you cook it more you expel more of the juices. the juices contain flavour. it's not rocket surgery you dingus.

you will see the difference less with blander cuts like fillet.

how fucking stupid are you, there is NO blood in meat.

kys