more like old gay seasoning

what kind of packaging is that?
it looks like something you'd find at a construction site

appeals to drumft supporters

Don't worry I feel you op

>drowning all foods with spice and onions
>ruining the subtle flavors of meat and other vegetables

This is not Veeky Forums

You're supposed to put a little on your food retard, not eat it straight out of the tin with a spoon.

XDDD he posted it again!

They havent changed the packaging design since the 1940's

I tried this for the first time the other day. It was okay. I do like the classic packaging though.

when I was a kid I would literally eat handfuls of the stuff. Childhood wasn't great but old bay was always there for me

It's very aesthetic. I sprinkle that shit all over my seafood boils

>produced in Maryland and predominantly used in New England and the Mid-Atlantic states
>somehow appeals to Trump supporters

He's just trying to stir shit up and make this a pol thread. Partisanfags love to bring politics into every aspect of their lives instead of keeping it private outside of discussion forums, town hall meetings, and election years like normal people do.

>Childhood wasn't great but old bay was always there for me
lol

Wtf I hate old bay now!

It makes a surprisingly refreshing ale.

I just came here from spee to say you and your thread is gayer than AIDS

This.
It's designed for people who work with their hands and actually make things, rather than kikes who just parasite off others.

lol @ this thread

Why would people who actually make things bother with a lazy spice mix instead of just seasoning their food themselves?

you're the worst fucking trip in that redditfied NFL general and you're GARBAGE in the discord

sprinkle it on fries, it is goat..

>Mfw this is the only way Bojangles serves their fries
How the fuck that chain isn't national by now I will never know.

Ditto. I still eat seasonings without food sometimes. It helps me when I want to lose weight or not eat a midnight snack.